Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: kala16

Ya. Jhanvi gave up at the end and if kayva hadn't told Dhruv she wud hv died or what? She should thank Kavya for saving her life. They didn't want to make Jhanvi a murderer was clear at the end of this track. 

First of all Dhruv didn't on the location button they can't reach the correct spot.😀 Today he informed and switch off the button in front of Jaanvi. 

Jaanvi thanked Kavya for her help.

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithi1990

First of all Dhruv didn't on the location button they can't reach the correct spot.😀 Today he informed and switch off the button in front of Jaanvi. 

Jaanvi thanked Kavya for her help.

Finally he swtiched off.. good ...

Ofcourse everyone will say thank you to Kavya ..Makers wanted kavya establishment in Mittal House and saving jhanvi from falling is the best way to show..I liked Kvya-jhanvi scene.. it was good ..but I am not liking Jhanvi Jaap from Kavya all the time ....

krithi1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumita18

Well Makers are showing Kavya Visible every where.. reason is PK ..writers made kavya around Jhanvi and saving her falling to make PK calmer as he was furious to know about Vyom being Traitor ..Its all plan for Kavya to make permanet place resepctfully in Mittals House...that my view ..

Regarding Bold Stuff .. this would not have happend because Makers wanted PK to end Manohar ..Jhanvi did stabbing bit , JAKO RAKHE SAIYYA MAR SAKE NA KOI 

I wont be surprised if Makers will show Kabir -Kavya Lavishing Shadi in recent future ðŸ˜†

Another IB show.!!!! Oh! no. ðŸ¤£

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Well Makers are showing Kavya Visible every where.. reason is PK ..writers made kavya around Jhanvi and saving her falling to make PK calmer as he was furious to know about Vyom being Traitor ..Its all plan for Kavya to make permanet place resepctfully in Mittals House...that my view ..

Regarding Bold Stuff .. this would not have happend because Makers wanted PK to end Manohar ..Jhanvi did stabbing bit , JAKO RAKHE SAIYYA MAR SAKE NA KOI 

I wont be surprised if Makers will show Kabir -Kavya Lavishing Shadi in recent future ðŸ˜†

Yes it was a desperate attempt to make Kavya present everywhere. Now PK will not speak abt vyoms gaddhari afterall Kavya saved his fav bahu. But why she is favorite? Iam dying to know.

Sumita18 thumbnail

Another IB show.!!!! Oh! no. ðŸ¤£

No one can beat IB ðŸ¤£

But Kabir -Kavya Shadi might happen ( it wont look illogical my pov )  so Chanda Chachi can show her dance move 

Sumita18 thumbnail

Yes it was a desperate attempt to make Kavya present everywhere. Now PK will not speak abt vyoms gaddhari afterall Kavya saved his fav bahu. But why she is favorite? Iam dying to know.

Why She is favourite ??.. you need reasons?? ðŸ¤£

Kabir was not around , PK behaviour is not nice to Dhruv then Jhanvi entered as an ermployee and may he helped him with business , she earned trust , helped his political career and always ready with her smart plan , he chose her for Dhruv  ,do you need more reasons ðŸ¤£ .but i am sure we will know one day the real reason  ..

PS: I want to know why he is always so cold with Dhruv ?

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

True. But they didn't hv a clue of her whereabouts until Kavya alerted them. If PK hadnt gone with the gun Manohar wud hv shot jhanvi so definitely she became weak.

Peeped into social media sites. Kavya is already a saviour,  writers have succeeded in establishing her place in the family. It will be interesting to see how Jahnvi will stop kavya from spoiling her plans to destroy mittals.

krithi1990 thumbnail

No one can beat IB ðŸ¤£

But Kabir -Kavya Shadi might happen ( it wont look illogical my pov )  so Chanda Chachi can show her dance move 

Chanda dance?.🤣  Before that Jaanvi should listen her for her next task. 

Sumita18 thumbnail

Chanda dance?.🤣  Before that Jaanvi should listen her for her next task. 

Precap is interesting ....I am liking Jhanvi more , mind game is always interesting to watch and the way she twisted whole manohar kidnapping drama, it was unexpected 😆.. she is calmer now.. I guess this writer is working keeping TV audiences in mind ..and I do not mind ..good things about  EBSS_ every character has got something to do ..

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Well no one knows if the audience will accept this version of "redeemed" Suman and Dadaji😕. Yes these three didn't kill anyone like PK, but they are still culprits for brushing such huge crime under the carpet. Fair enough, they didn't want the family's name and business to get destroyed, but if they were so guilty because of PK's action what did they do to make pooja and ishani's life better.? Did they rehabilitate them ? Did they took care of their education, their living? May be that way they could have redeemed themselves to a certain bit. They cried buckets and then it was over. Dadaji scolded PK as if he stole some pencil box and threatened him that he would complain to his teacher😆. PK retorted by telling him that if he complains he will leave the school once and for all.😈 Dada ji goes phuss and tells him that he is excusing him for this time but stealing is bad habit and you will get punished sooner or later... 🤪Thereafter, everything went back to normal...🤓