Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Sparklingstar22

It's  okay, I understand ๐Ÿ˜Š. 

Thankss dear and sorry if would have been rude to you. . . . 

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparklingstar22

She can if they give justifications for her actions.

I am liking her too, thus don't want her to be destroyed. After revenge she will definitely turn positive, I am not counting on that.

Every show and every character gets destroyed so i wont be surprised if something happens here but I doubt it will happen ..

Till now her character is still the same but little calmer ..Less Talking and More Action will work.

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=shruzzy]

Thankss dear and sorry if would have been rude to you. . . . 

[/QUOTE

No you were not, so don't say sorry๐Ÿค—

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumita18

Every show and every character gets destroyed so i wont be surprised if something happens here but I doubt it will happen ..

Hope so.

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Amy142

Making Jahnvi weak in front of that creep made me so mad. 

Ya. Jhanvi gave up at the end and if kayva hadn't told Dhruv she wud hv died or what? She should thank Kavya for saving her life. They didn't want to make Jhanvi a murderer was clear at the end of this track. 

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kala16

Ya. Jhanvi gave up at the end and if kayva hadn't told Dhruv she wud hv died or what? She should thank Kavya for saving her life. They didn't want to make Jhanvi a murderer was clear at the end of this track. 

That scene where she was asking her father for forgiveness made me wonder if this was the same Jahnvi who we saw in the initial weeks. What if dhruv didn't track her? What if kavya never noticed her being upset? I had more hopes for Jahnvi,  these writers traded her strength of character for generating drama and TRP.

Sumita18 thumbnail

Tachnically PK saved Jhanvi From Manohar ...and Dhruv should have gone to save her from falling but makers forcing kavya everywhere around Jhanvi  is very much visible  ..

I do not think Jhanvi went weak ,she is not a professional shooter and makers did not want to show Jhanvi cold blood murderer at this stage  ..I loved when she stabbed him with knife ...but i hated dragging manohar track 

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i hope makers provide us something like ek hasina thi

there the lead was helped by her husband when he came to know complte truth

here i hope kabir will do the same as he love jhanvi and understand where jhanvi has been coming from and show her that she cant destroy herself in revenge and help her in getting justice

i have high hopes from kabir as zain cant choose this type of dumb role of just catching and falling

i hope he become solid support for jhanvi and help her in making difference between revenge and punishment and help her

because i really feel that jhanvi need a happy life because she not done any wrong she just want to proove her father innocent who was a nice man and was killed brutally and not only that everyone considered him murderer even despite being honest 

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sumita18

Tachnically PK saved Jhanvi From Manohar ...and Dhruv should have gone to save her from falling but makers forcing kavya everywhere around Jhanvi  is very much visible  ..

I do not think Jhanvi went weak ,she is not a professional shooter and makers did not want to show Jhanvi cold blood murderer at this stage  ..I loved when she stabbed him with knife ...but i hated dragging manohar track 

True. But they didn't hv a clue of her whereabouts until Kavya alerted them. If PK hadnt gone with the gun Manohar wud hv shot jhanvi so definitely she became weak.

Sumita18 thumbnail

True. But they didn't hv a clue of her whereabouts until Kavya alerted them. If PK hadnt gone with the gun Manohar wud hv shot jhanvi so definitely she became weak.

Well Makers are showing Kavya Visible every where.. reason is PK ..writers made kavya around Jhanvi and saving her falling to make PK calmer as he was furious to know about Vyom being Traitor ..Its all plan for Kavya to make permanet place resepctfully in Mittals House...that my view ..

Regarding Bold Stuff .. this would not have happend because Makers wanted PK to end Manohar ..Jhanvi did stabbing bit , JAKO RAKHE SAIYYA MAR SAKE NA KOI 

I wont be surprised if Makers will show Kabir -Kavya Lavishing Shadi in recent future ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago