Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: krithi1990

The other members are still not the innocents. They all came to know the whole truth from PK. At that time they forcely opposed him. Then they had been convinced by PK in his style. For that how can they excused PK so easily. How can they  accept and forgot the murder of the innocents.  PK's father scolded Kabir for his rude behavior towards pk. So he still wants his son's reputation. Suman still needs PK's love and like to dance with him even after knowing that her husband was an evil man. So they also deserve the punishment. To hide the criminals also considered as a crime.

Yes ofcourse, that's why I said, Jhanvi should continue her torture.

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparklingstar22

I don't mind if PK is innocent, infact I feel it will be good, because otherwise everyone knows he is the culprit. So there is nothing interesting here. But PK being innocent in the end will be a good twist which the TRP audience wont expect.

It would be so but yaar then the whole concept of revenge will be fault of a single person i know revenge is not right but sometimes somehow its needed to shown as tit for tat on TV series we always see the villian is always a culprit but here neither janhvi is villian nor culprit she is giving the medicine to pk of his own taste and people like pk should be treated like and it will be something different i guess

gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithi1990

The other members are still not the innocents. They all came to know the whole truth from PK. At that time they forcely opposed him. Then they had been convinced by PK in his style. For that how can they excused PK so easily. How can they  accept and forgot the murder of the innocents.  PK's father scolded Kabir for his rude behavior towards pk. So he still wants his son's reputation. Suman still needs PK's love and like to dance with him even after knowing that her husband was an evil man. So they also deserve the punishment. To hide the criminals also considered as a crime.

i dont know why here everyone think that suman and dadaji are redeemed

i am sorry this is my first post but i dont know why forum memeber always want to make jhanvi ngative like maya of behyadh

i want her to be herself ya revenge can overpower her true self but not totally like becoming a psycho killer

i dont know why people dont understand meaning of gray and only can understand kavya like bahu and think suman and dadaji is redeemed 

sorry i am totally on jhanvi side but i know jhanvi will not get happy ending as woh pk mittal se bhi jyada badmash hai lagta hai the pk mittal who detroyed several family still makers will show that taking even revenge from such person is wrong 

i dont know why people always demand that jhanvi would be right if she would have taken help of law which law tell me na proof kya dookan mein bat raha hai aur kanoon pk jaisa admi kharid nahin sakta

i just can tell you my story law never helps if you want to punish the guilty then do it yourself otherwise dont think bhawwan ek din sab thik kar denge

my grandfather was even murdered brutaally my father in one night turned from riches to rags my father family destroyed completly but those murderer are still roaming freely  so this truth of life u cant believe in law 

here toh jhanvi has to get justice from pk like rich man if those street person who died under salman car will ever get justice no na

so i feel and hope makers break stereotype and show jhanvi actually take revenge and ultimately exit from dhruv life if he not even support her in revenge thing and do papa jaap even can destroy this kavya whose mahanta never end

the most irritating character jijima ki photocopy 

i actually liked tanvi dogra in starting of jijima but here from start her character is most irritating

gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruzzy

It would be so but yaar then the whole concept of revenge will be fault of a single person i know revenge is not right but sometimes somehow its needed to shown as tit for tat on TV series we always see the villian is always a culprit but here neither janhvi is villian nor culprit she is giving the medicine to pk of his own taste and people like pk should be treated like and it will be something different i guess

exactly i dont know why tv series even thinking revenge is not right thing with pk like person who has destroyed so many family lives and his own family who is supproting him by being silent are redeemed in people eyes

waah slow claps for all those

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gaushiv13

i am sorry this is my first post but i dont know why forum memeber always want to make jhanvi ngative like maya of behyadh

i want her to be herself ya revenge can overpower her true self but not totally like becoming a psycho killer

i dont know why people dont understand meaning of gray and only can understand kavya like bahu and think suman and dadaji is redeemed 

sorry i am totally on jhanvi side but i know jhanvi will not get happy ending as woh pk mittal se bhi jyada badmash hai lagta hai the pk mittal who detroyed several family still makers will show that taking even revenge from such person is wrong 

i dont know why people always demand that jhanvi would be right if she would have taken help of law which law tell me na proof kya dookan mein bat raha hai aur kanoon pk jaisa admi kharid nahin sakta

i just can tell you my story law never helps if you want to punish the guilty then do it yourself otherwise dont think bhawwan ek din sab thik kar denge

my grandfather was even murdered brutaally my father in one night turned from riches to rags my father family destroyed completly but those murderer are still roaming freely  so this truth of life u cant believe in law 

here toh jhanvi has to get justice from pk like rich man if those street person who died under salman car will ever get justice no na

so i feel and hope makers break stereotype and show jhanvi actually take revenge and ultimately exit from dhruv life if he not even support her in revenge thing and do papa jaap even can destroy this kavya whose mahanta never end

i actually liked tanvi dogra in starting of jijima but here from start her character is most irritating

Your whole words tell the truth.

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

exactly i dont know why tv series even thinking revenge is not right thing with pk like person who has destroyed so many family lives and his own family who is supproting him by being silent are redeemed in people eyes

waah slow claps for all those

I don't know who you are talking about,  but none of us condone pk and his crime. 

His family grudgingly hid his crimes, but didn't kill people like he did. Which he admitted in flashback today. His father and wife wanted to rectify their mistakes the moment they got to know the truth.

And every viewer will look at the family with bits and pieces of sympathy,  just because of that flashback. Look at the posts in this thread. 

Edited by Amy142 - 4 years ago
Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Well Said ...👏

PS- Supporting a Criminal is crime also and if Adults are doing it then yeh they are culprit too ...

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sorry to hear about your family. 

I don't think it's right to comment on such a sensitive issue. 

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@bold I so agree with you! 

This Kavya is tooo annoying! 

What was the need of her to follow Janvi and save Janvi's life??? She should have just let Manohar kill Janvi. I so agree here. 

Being good gets you nowhere it seems 🤔

Btw sorry to hear about your family... 

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

exactly why always it is needed to show that a family is right and revengeful person is wrong and i dont hate tanvi dogra or her character but my problem is kavya that it makes people or auidences look like janhvi is wrong which indeed she is not. . . . And about ur story i feel bad and i can say y friend had a similar story long back during hindu-muslim riots so i can understand some what that what u would have gone through. . .