Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Amy142

I don't think that the story will be destroyed.  This misconception was the crux of the story in the original drama.  Revenge is often one sided pov. Not saying that janhvi is right or wrong.  But she was a child when the tragedy struck her father and she only knows what she saw. She wouldn't know what happened behind the doors and who did what for what reason. 

They might show that pk was forced to manipulate the formula of the drug coz someone more powerful than him asked him to. We can't bet on that. 

As for suman, janhvi finds out about the poor flower pot consuming all medicines in the next episode.  Not sure what's her next plan for suman.

So Jhanvi has understood that Suman is suspecting abt the medicines which was given to her. Now she has to think of the next plan.

But we cannot say Suman is not at fault. Jhanvi remembers the way Suman abandoned her when her father died. So her revenge is justified for Suman also.

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

As its said by PK himself that he doesnt mind if ashok's family suffer I dont janhvi should spare any of them and as said by PK that of truth comes out everyone would have to leave the leisure life and therefore everyone in present in that room were equally culprits and i dont mind if janhvi kills them all and i know younger clan is innocent but as its said bado ke karmo ka phal bacho ko bhugtana padega. . . . I dont mind because it just dont include death and humiliation of Dr Ashok Sharma it has taken lives of many other people and have destroyed many families like of Dr Ashok. . . . . 

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kala16

So Jhanvi has understood that Suman is suspecting abt the medicines which was given to her. Now she has to think of the next plan.

But we cannot say Suman is not at fault. Jhanvi remembers the way Suman abandoned her when her father died. So her revenge is justified for Suman also.

LOL, janhvi didn't understand,  she saw it with her own eyes.  The pot fell off and the pills were scattered on the floor. And kavya got the credit for the medicines. 

I am waiting for janhvi's next plan for suman too. Yes suman was at fault. But she wanted to rectify it as soon as she knew the truth. Fact is we know it,  janhvi doesn't.  So it's justified for her to continue her revenge. 

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruzzy

As its said by PK himself that he doesnt mind if ashok's family suffer I dont janhvi should spare any of them and as said by PK that of truth comes out everyone would have to leave the leisure life and therefore everyone in present in that room were equally culprits and i dont mind if janhvi kills them all and i know younger clan is innocent but as its said bado ke karmo ka phal bacho ko bhugtana padega. . . . I dont mind because it just dont include death and humiliation of Dr Ashok Sharma it has taken lives of many other people and have destroyed many families like of Dr Ashok. . . . . 

Bold:This is a flawed concept, but if it is related to the show then I am okay with it, because I want Jhanvi's dark characteristics back.

DivzOnAir thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

LOL, janhvi didn't understand,  she saw it with her own eyes.  The pot fell off and the pills were scattered on the floor. And kavya got the credit for the medicines. 

I am waiting for janhvi's next plan for suman too. Yes suman was at fault. But she wanted to rectify it as soon as she knew the truth. Fact is we know it,  janhvi doesn't.  So it's justified for her to continue her revenge. 

Idiot Suman didn’t even think of flushing the meds? To top it off, she nicely threw Kavya under the bus, lol. Though in her defense, she doesn’t know J is out to burn them all. Poor Kavya. She better watch her back. 

I expect J to back off of Suman for at least a little while. Maybe she will reroute her energy in disposing of Kavya. And there is still that Jai-Sonali thing she is planning. 

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I don't think that the story will be destroyed.  This misconception was the crux of the story in the original drama.  Revenge is often one sided pov. Not saying that janhvi is right or wrong.  But she was a child when the tragedy struck her father and she only knows what she saw. She wouldn't know what happened behind the doors and who did what for what reason. 

They might show that pk was forced to manipulate the formula of the drug coz someone more powerful than him asked him to. We can't bet on that. 

As for suman, janhvi finds out about the poor flower pot consuming all medicines in the next episode.  Not sure what's her next plan for suman.

🤣 🤣 🤣

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparklingstar22

Bold:This is a flawed concept, but if it is related to the show then I am okay with it, because I want Jhanvi's dark characteristics back.

Definitely its for the show only and janhvi turning total dark vamp i dont mind it because at least her being vamp would be fully justified unlike other vamps who are selfish at least she is not money minded but i think she make PK financially unstable that would biggest blow on him  and tbh after today's episode if they prove PK an innocent it would be quite disappointing 

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruzzy

Definitely its for the show only and janhvi turning total dark vamp i dont mind it because at least her being vamp would be fully justified unlike other vamps who are selfish at least she is not money minded but i think she make PK financially unstable that would biggest blow on him  and tbh after today's episode if they prove PK an innocent it would be quite disappointing 

I don't mind if PK is innocent, infact I feel it will be good, because otherwise everyone knows he is the culprit. So there is nothing interesting here. But PK being innocent in the end will be a good twist which the TRP audience wont expect.

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

As I had said before, it could have been the case for Suman not knowing the full truth. 

Just like how Janvi doesnt know the full truth either. 

This cycle of misunderstandings and hate will continue for a while maybe untill the end of the show.

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sparklingstar22

I think it will be good if this happens, she is afterall an antagonist, though nowadays they are whitewashing her too much for the TRPs. If she continues to torture Suman now, the audience will at once understand that she doesn't know the truth , and at the same time will feel bad for Suman too, who was a victim too.

The other members are still not the innocents. They all came to know the whole truth from PK. At that time they forcely opposed him. Then they had been convinced by PK in his style. For that how can they excused PK so easily. How can they  accept and forgot the murder of the innocents.  PK's father scolded Kabir for his rude behavior towards pk. So he still wants his son's reputation. Suman still needs PK's love and like to dance with him even after knowing that her husband was an evil man. So they also deserve the punishment. To hide the criminals also considered as a crime.