Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

ISS poore serial Mai mohna ki Nazar humesha dusro ki hi cheezo pe rhi hai

Usse bas har kissi se kuch na kuch Lena hota hai

MATLAB never content in her life

Dola was way better than mohna

I agree with you. Whatever you said is absolutely true. Mo is always wanting something or the other from others for her personal gain.

Even I like Dola. She is one of my favorites. She just wanted to spend some time with the Rathores considering them her family. I for one want her back.

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Feeling sad for Karan. First handicapped, left by ur own mother, orphan, even ur wife kid gone, she arrives only to say it is trap from start.

First time seeing saas bahu saazish on a son/husband.

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ofcourse she is evil. Divya is always right.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

Feeling sad for Karan. First handicapped, left by ur own mother, orphan, even ur wife kid gone, she arrives only to say it is trap from start.

Same here. I really wanted Karan to kill her. But even if Mansi is a daayan amd she betrayed him, he still loves her. He did so much for his wife and kid only to come to know that she never loved him and was in league with Mo whom he loved dearly being a son.

Karan was literally trapped by Mo in a web of lies. First Mo herself wanted to kill him, then when she saw that he was super powerful, she let him live only to get his wings.

First time seeing saas bahu saazish on a son/husband.

Not first but second and that too in the same show and the same saas. Only the bahus and sons have changed. You forgot Mo and PL duo who wanted to trap Ansh and turn him evil?

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

Ofcourse she is evil. Divya is always right.

It became obvious the moment they told that Divya had turned Mansi amd Krish into statues. They have been saying since the beginning that the reevavanshis don't attack any supernatural creature till he or she is evil and poses a threat for the world.