Nazar

Nazar 10/06 Mohona Plan Revealed

amolakChelsea thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Ansh Fight Backs and get hold Of Karan ,After Karan Flies Away, but Mohona Catches Ansh And then Karan MeetsMansi and Krish.

Vedshree Steals Mohona Hair Strand ,Puts Him In His Hair and Then Starts To Harm Himself As Mohona being Ved Sister Gets Hurt Too, And Ansh Gets Free Of Mohona Hold , But Mohona Understands What Vedshree Is Doing ,Starts Hurting Himself, and Then To Stops Ansh Mohona Hides Pia And Munna Somewhere (Vedshree Gud Try😘😅😘😍)

But Maansi Comes in Dayan Roop, and Then Mohona Tells Karan About His Plan,

When Karan and  Were Born, Karan Was Handicapped and Was Of No Use for Mohona So She Threw Karan In Patal Ketki Pond(Patal Ketki Mystery Solved) , To Kill Karan , But After Wards Mohona Gets To Know About Karan Ability to Survive and Knows Karan Does Not Have Any Weakness As Ansh,(Patal Ketki) So To Get Karan Wings , Mohona Leaves Maansi Dayan To Marry Karan And Trap Him, But Before Traping Karan , 

Divya Gets Free From Mohona Captivity and she Freezes Divya And Krish (So Krish Was Also A Davansh Maybe), And Spoils Mohona Plan To Get Karan Wings.

Meanwhile Nishant Gets To Know Karan ,Mohona and Ansh Are In West direction Mountain.

Karan Behoz Ho Jata Ha.

Saavi And Futuna Tries To trap Dilruba By Getting Music to Dance , But Dilruba Understands

Precap

Rathods Reach Karan And Mohona With Weapons,but Maansi And Mohona  Trap Them and Mohona Plans To Kill .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Chalo Ved at least used her useless brains. Good. Mo hiding Pia and Adi was smart. She knows that they are Ansh's weakness.

Okay, so Karan having patal ketki in his veins only happened by chance. So to kill him, Mo threw him into patal ketki pond and he absorbed the patal ketki and thus survived? Now that's wierd.

Mansi marrying Karan was also Mo's doing? Ah, same thing. Again for her own benefit. Krish has to be a DV kind of creature as he is the son of a DV and daayan. Might be that he also would have turned evil like Mansi?

Dillu exposed? So soon? Well I don't care much about Saavi and Namuna. They are probably going to make them a pair? And this means I'll have to FF their scenes too.

Rathores trying to fight Mo and Mansi in the precap... What do they think? Else daayan ko to hara nahi paye, do do ko kaise harayenge? Anyways, Mo and Mansi planning to kill them... Well we all know nothing of this sort is going to happen. They will again be saved. Come on Mo and least for once give me a reason to thank you by killing off the stupid Rathores.

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Good episode.

Had once read a science fiction where an infant was thrown to a pond because she was illegitimate but she survived because somehow her skin adapted to absorb oxygen from water also. Karan's case kind of reminded me of that. Felt really bad for him though. The kid was so cute and innocent and it was really hard to watch Mo throwing him in the patal ketki. 😭

Although I found it real comical when Karan was saying NAHI DUNGA. Reminded me of 90's cinemas.

I don't think Krish is a Davansh. Because they literally defined the term and said a Dayan's child with a human. Since both Mansi and Karan are Dayanvanshis, I don't think that's possible. But then again, everything is possible in Nazar so...............

I wish Mo really kills the Rathods. I'll forgive her for everything if only she does that. But alas!!! that's not gonna happen. PiAnsh and Nishant will stop her anyhow. Sometimes I wonder why does Nishant risk his lie for this idiots!!!

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Good episode.

Had once read a science fiction where an infant was thrown to a pond because she was illegitimate but she survived because somehow her skin adapted to absorb oxygen from water also. Karan's case kind of reminded me of that. Felt really bad for him though. The kid was so cute and innocent and it was really hard to watch Mo throwing him in the patal ketki. 😭

Although I found it real comical when Karan was saying NAHI DUNGA. Reminded me of 90's cinemas.

I don't think Krish is a Davansh. Because they literally defined the term and said a Dayan's child with a human. Since both Mansi and Karan are Dayanvanshis, I don't think that's possible. But then again, everything is possible in Nazar so...............

I wish Mo really kills the Rathods. I'll forgive her for everything if only she does that. But alas!!! that's not gonna happen. PiAnsh and Nishant will stop her anyhow. Sometimes I wonder why does Nishant risk his lie for this idiots!!!

save for Chaitali. I like only her.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

save for Chaitali. I like only her.

Oh yeah, she is an absolute delight and not nearly as superficial as others. She should escape. But Mo and Shekhar really need to die. 😈

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Good to know that Ved is assisting Ansh in the absence of Pia.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Good episode.

Well, haven't watched the episode till now as I don't have my laptop here with me. But the WU looks interesting though.

Ah, I didn't know. I haven't read it. But yes, even I felt really bad for Karan after reading the WU. But what else can we expect from Mo. Bas aisi hi kuch meherbaani Ved, Shekhar and Avinash par bhi Kar de. Bas spare Chaitali please.

Should have been.

Daayan's son with a human and that too an ekayan is a DV. They themselves said that normal daayans do not give birth to a DV. Only an ekayan can give birth to a DV. But yes, anything is possible in Nazar.

Mo is never going to kill the Rathores even if the entire family is offered to her as a snack on a golden platter. Pia is a statue so she cannot help and Nishant is tied up with the Rathores. So Ansh will have to save them and maybe Karan too might help as he knows Mo's and Mansi's truth. On my part, I have two grievances with Nishant, first why does he risk his life and second why does he always save the stupid Rathores and agree with them always and land himself into trouble?

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

@Nikki_srk

Well, the book I was talking about it's written by an author of my country so there was very slime chance that you could read it unless you too are a Bangladeshi. 😅

About the episode, I am glad they have clarified everything regarding Karan but disappointed that once again they have twisted Divya's story.

I was already confused that if Divya was alive why didn't she return to Pia. She would have never left her daughter to live a life of an orphan. But her photo in a newspaper was confusing as hell & in today's episode, Mo again said Divya had escaped from her captivity and attacked Mansi.

In one way, that makes sense because may be that's why her photo was in 2016's newspaper.

But isn't it crazy that Divya returned to being a Reevavanshi than going back to her daughter??? 😮😮😮

Besides, if she had escaped, how come Mo caught her again? 🤔 She is not that weak or idiotic to get trapped by Mo twice.

I really love Divya but they just keep twisting her storyline. 😓😓😓

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

@Nikki_srk

Well, the book I was talking about it's written by an author of my country so there was very slime chance that you could read it unless you too are a Bangladeshi. 😅

Well in that case I'm not.😆

About the episode, I am glad they have clarified everything regarding Karan but disappointed that once again they have twisted Divya's story.

Yes at least they clarified everything. I'm glad that my assumption of Mansi being evil was right.

I was already confused that if Divya was alive why didn't she return to Pia. She would have never left her daughter to live a life of an orphan. But her photo in a newspaper was confusing as hell & in today's episode, Mo again said Divya had escaped from her captivity and attacked Mansi.

So Divya might have stayed away from Pia so that Mo does not come to know about her? Mo said that Divya had escaped from her captivity? How is this possible? And if Divya was in Mo's captivity and she managed to escape, then Mo is again proved stupid beyond doubt. She couldn't manage to keep Divya in captivity? But if Divya was already captured, then who caught her the first time? PL might have captured her the second time but first, I am unable to understand.

In one way, that makes sense because may be that's why her photo was in 2016's newspaper.

But isn't it crazy that Divya returned to being a Reevavanshi than going back to her daughter??? 😮😮😮

Thia we can assume that she didn't want Mo to reach Pia by following her? As it is, Pia didn't know that she was a daivik at that time and maybe she couldn't have been able to face Mo? But it is just an assumption.

Besides, if she had escaped, how come Mo caught her again? 🤔 She is not that weak or idiotic to get trapped by Mo twice.

I really love Divya but they just keep twisting her storyline. 😓😓😓

Same here. Initially I had assumed that since PL was in league with Mo, she'd have captured Divya for Mo with her help. But as the update says, Divya had escaped from Mo and then captured Mansi and Krish. So it looks wierd. I mean if she managed to escape then she would have been double alert ao that she doesn't fall in trouble again? Also, if she escaped from Mo, then she couldn't have been this stupid to get captured again? They have still not explained Divya's story completely.

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

ISS poore serial Mai mohna ki Nazar humesha dusro ki hi cheezo pe rhi hai

Usse bas har kissi se kuch na kuch Lena hota hai

MATLAB never content in her life

Dola was way better than mohna