Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Gasp 😦 You're right i made a spelling error it is actually consummate and not consume. Except the way the word is used about it makes a jot of difference whether it is consummate or consume. You're practically saying the same thing.

Observe  

Trendsetter you posted 

how happily he is consummating with Satrups 

.....enjoying just the feeling of him going to consummate with Satrupa

(consummating or consuming what... a drink !!)

Jaz posted 

but I doubt akru have consummated...

( technically correct but feels like you're saying they have consummated bhojan instead of activities of the bedroom) 

Like wise Bingyy posted 

Leads becoming together after consumating

The consummation happened between Akarsh and Satrupa. 

Apart from the grammatical error don't you guys see how awkwardly this subject is being discussed. Not just for Akru but for any lead couple 's first time.

You don't necessarily have to use the word sex if you dont want to. You can use other words like getting intimate, becoming closer, getting to know one another in a physical sense or plain slept together etc. whatever makes you comfortable.

You missed the point completely of my post !

And while im on this subject Satru is not a virgin neither is Akarsh unless he stayed celibate for the 200 odd years .  So technically consummation does not apply to these guys. Yes their first night together or first time together that applies.  

Speaking of which i saw that particular scene in question.  Akarsh was nowhere near first base with Satrupa. He merely snuggled closer to her.

So no i do not believe they have consummated their relationship. I believe there will be an interruption tonight.

I take it back about him having chemistry with Satru. It was thanda last episode. 

Edited by Hallyumint - 4 years ago
The_Trendsetter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

Gasp 😦 You're right i made a spelling error it is actually consummate and not consume. Except the way the word is used about it makes a jot of difference whether it is consummate or consume. You're practically saying the same thing.

Observe  

Trendsetter you posted 

how happily he is consummating with Satrups 

.....enjoying just the feeling of him going to consummate with Satrupa

(consummating or consuming what... a drink !!)

Jaz posted 

but I doubt akru have consummated...

( technically correct but feels like you're saying they have consummated bhojan instead of activities of the bedroom) 

Like wise Bingyy posted 

Leads becoming together after consumating

The consummation happened between Akarsh and Satrupa. 

Apart from the grammatical error don't you guys see how awkwardly this subject is being discussed. Not just for Akru but for any lead couple 's first time.

You don't necessarily have to use the word sex if you dont want to. You can use other words like getting intimate, becoming closer, getting to know one another in a physical sense or plain slept together etc. whatever makes you comfortable.

You missed the point completely of my post !

And while im on this subject Satru is not a virgin neither is Akarsh unless he stayed celibate for the 200 odd years .  So technically consummation does not apply to these guys. Yes their first night together or first time together that applies.  

Speaking of which i saw that particular scene in question.  Akarsh was nowhere near first base with Satrupa. He merely cuddled with her.

So no i do not believe they have consummated their relationship. I believe there will be an interruption tonight.

I take it back about him having chemistry with Satru. It was thanda last episode. 

Dear, consummation is a pretty decent word and also its was also used in article so according to what was written n the article people started using it. Sorry if I offended you or anyone in using it, was not the intention.

But in other forums too consummation is a pretty common word. Like in 2010 in Uttaran forum, Veecha consummation was discussed a lot and in funny ways too. And in this forum too we discussed should Akarshvi consummation scene to be shown or not.

Consummation is different from slept together because slept together again means having s*x whereas consummation means suhagraat. And getting intimate is not close to consummation. Getting intimate has different definition for everyone I guess. It can be just an intense close eye lock too.  I would even call AKarshvi that scene when Akarsh ties Jhannvi's blouse knot an intimate scene(when Jhanvi worked at AKarsh's hotel as actress and Jhanvi wore yellow sari), purely on the basis of the way it was shown and their eye lock. Eye lock was intense and super intimate even without that much of physical touch.

Being virgin is totally out of question because may be AKarsh have had previous relations too as he has lived a long life. May be he married too in his lifetime before Jhanvi, never know. The issue is right now he is Jhanvi's husband (no idea even if Jhanvi is his wife, its confusing, human rituals make Jhanvi his wife, daayan rituals make Satrupa his wife) and so madly in love with her if he is he still can't feel her pain. Just this memory loss track is shown very badly. It could have been shown way more nicely. 

Satrupa AKarsh can have a better chemistry, totally depends on how cvs write their scenes. I found the way Akarsh looks at Satrupa really intense. They can just carry on with AKrupa after making Satrupa positive. 

As for interruption, thought the same because Akarsh has started getting out of magic spell and has started having faint flashbacks of his memories with Jhanvi. He will stop I think and go to save Jhanvi but till then Jhanvi would be dead.

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

I am a silent viewer of this show...always loved tina from all her shows n liked mohit...in this show mohit made me fall in love with him...EK once again nail it with chemistry she has the eye for chemistry...minus the controversy,mohit-tina are one gorgeous couple of EK after ages,they simply look beautiful together as Akarsh-Jhanvi...lastly tina is already very beautiful but i swear EK made her drop dead gorgeous in the show...being a girl myself i could not take my eyes from her...she is excellence par excellence as jhanvi n mohit is super awesome as akarsh n daayan...EK chose the right name for mohit 'Akarsh'...indeed he is Akarsh wala purush....Akarsh-Jhanvi have top my list of all time fav couple...i never knew abt this show,my friends who are tina fans recommend me to the show n i am hooked...i watch all the epis within 1 week in zee5...now i have the channel in my country...i am watching it in my big screen though i missed all 42 epis...

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
Mages thumbnail

coming to the topic,i don't think akarsh n satrupa consummate...he is feeling uneasy as well as jhanvi flashes are coming into his mind...satrupa can control his mind and erase his memories but not his heart and feelings...secondly,akarsh is not in his sense and there is no point in blaming...he is under satrupa magical spell,if he was in his sense he would neither marry satrupa nor have this wedding night...he would have kill her since he knows that satrupa is a vampire n a danger to jhanvi n her family...he would do all that to keep satrupa away...currently he is not in his sense though i confess mohit-aashka looks hot together...aashka is super gorgeous...

akarsh is a dayan who is torn b/w his wife and mother...like every son akarsh is just respecting his mom and her desires as a good son knowing that she is wrong...kidnapping of rimpy...kids...he was just being a son to his mother as he loves his mother...he is a dayan thats why he slightly grey and his mom manipulates him but there is a gem of good side in him...he has a golden heart,he always had these qualities in him thus he is the only daayan who can enter a temple...god gave him the permission,he is a daayan yet he values saat phere...saat vachan...sindoor...mangalsutra,he values his marriage and always fulfilled his husband duty to jhanvi...he loved her since childhood and after marriage he is loyal...faithful...doting husband to jhanvi...till now he has only protected his wife n in-laws...as a daayan he killed his mama n go against his mother...yes i agree he lied to jhanvi abt his truth but he did becos he truly loves jhanvi and fear to loose her...he is what as per his character traits as daayan n human combined...his mom made him a daayan and his wife made him a human with a golden heart...if there is no jhanvi...there is no akarsh...he will die w/o her...more than jhanvi i always feel that akarsh loves jhanvi the most...gangajal is harmful to him and he knows it since jhanvi wants him to die he drank it...thats true love...he can go any extend for his love and i can forsee that he will be the one helping jhanvi to kill his mother

currently he is under a spell that needs to be broken

Originally posted by: Mages

I am a silent viewer of this show...always loved tina from all her shows n liked mohit...in this show mohit made me fall in love with him...EK once again nail it with chemistry she has the eye for chemistry...minus the controversy,mohit-tina are one gorgeous couple of EK after ages,they simply look beautiful together as Akarsh-Jhanvi...lastly tina is already very beautiful but i swear EK made her drop dead gorgeous in the show...being a girl myself i could not take my eyes from her...she is excellence par excellence as jhanvi n mohit is super awesome as akarsh n daayan...EK chose the right name for mohit 'Akarsh'...indeed he is Akarsh wala purush....Akarsh-Jhanvi have top my list of all time fav couple...i never knew abt this show,my friends who are tina fans recommend me to the show n i am hooked...i watch all the epis within 1 week in zee5...now i have the channel in my country...i am watching it in my big screen though i missed all 42 epis...

They look gorgeous together and so compatible and Loved them immensely since starting. Just hopefully they had managed to show their chemistry more beautifully. They hd so much more to offer.

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Trendsetter

They look gorgeous together and so compatible and Loved them immensely since starting. Just hopefully they had managed to show their chemistry more beautifully. They hd so much more to offer.

I just can't take my eyes from them...extremely beautiful couple...some scenes that really awestruck me with their chemistry though i love all their scenes

akarsh-jhanvi meet after 3-4 yrs...that one eye lock i am flat...there is something in that eye-lock...all their eye-locks are beautiful

akarsh-jhanvi dance on yeh jism hai to kya...gosh i can't even explain that scene...tina was drop dead gorgeous and her eyes is to die for

akarsh-jhanvi meet under the spotlight,akarsh trying to ask abt the raja's coprse while jhanvi is in dilemma regards to akarsh being a daayan

above is my 3 most fav scene

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

coming to the topic,i don't think akarsh n satrupa consummate...he is feeling uneasy as well as jhanvi flashes are coming into his mind...satrupa can control his mind and erase his memories but not his heart and feelings...secondly,akarsh is not in his sense and there is no point in blaming...he is under satrupa magical spell,if he was in his sense he would neither marry satrupa nor have this wedding night...he would have kill her since he knows that satrupa is a vampire n a danger to jhanvi n her family...he would do all that to keep satrupa away...currently he is not in his sense though i confess mohit-aashka looks hot together...aashka is super gorgeous...

akarsh is a dayan who is torn b/w his wife and mother...like every son akarsh is just respecting his mom and her desires as a good son knowing that she is wrong...kidnapping of rimpy...kids...he was just being a son to his mother as he loves his mother...he is a dayan thats why he slightly grey and his mom manipulates him but there is a gem of good side in him...he has a golden heart,he always had these qualities in him thus he is the only daayan who can enter a temple...god gave him the permission,he is a daayan yet he values saat phere...saat vachan...sindoor...mangalsutra,he values his marriage and always fulfilled his husband duty to jhanvi...he loved her since childhood and after marriage he is loyal...faithful...doting husband to jhanvi...till now he has only protected his wife n in-laws...as a daayan he killed his mama n go against his mother...yes i agree he lied to jhanvi abt his truth but he did becos he truly loves jhanvi and fear to loose her...he is what as per his character traits as daayan n human combined...his mom made him a daayan and his wife made him a human with a golden heart...if there is no jhanvi...there is no akarsh...he will die w/o her...more than jhanvi i always feel that akarsh loves jhanvi the most...gangajal is harmful to him and he knows it since jhanvi wants him to die he drank it...thats true love...he can go any extend for his love and i can forsee that he will be the one helping jhanvi to kill his mother

welcome mages...u r here when the show is going to end 

well said 👍

agree with ur every word...

blaming n hating aakarsh for whatever he is doing under saptrupa's spell is nothing but meaningless...

Akarsh loved Jhanvi agree. But he has terrible flaws too. But when we can understand Akarsh for what he is doing even after knowing that his mom is very bad. He very well knows her motives. Being son is fine. Understand his condition but least he could do isnot keep Jhanvi is darkness for so long. 

Gangajal incident I mentioned. Had she wanted to actually killed him, she would have easily by not breaking uo with him but coming close to him and giving him gangaljal. Jhanvi literally broke up with him, sent gangajal saying she sent and then she was shocked whenAsha told he drank the juice. WHich shows she was sure AKarsh would know that it was gangajal and she was right. His first thought was why would Jhanvi send him juice. then just by touching he got to know it was gangajal. It was he who decided to go ahead and drik it. That is because he knew he was wrong and guilty.

If AKarsh has done so much for Jhanvi so has Jhanvi. I just as their fan feel both their love should be equally celebrated. Jhanvi just started loving him realizing how much he loves her. SHe neevr let what his mom did to her bhabhi or her sister or her family or those kids or what AKarsh did to rimpi never come in between. She loved him for what he is. AKarsh killed his mama but he wasn't emotionally attached to him. He is emotionally attached to his mom and he couldn't kill her. Jhanvi saved him at that time too. Also if AKarsh going against his mom to save Jhanvi is hailed upon, so did Jhanvi went againt her family and that too when her family is so sweet not just to her but to akarsh too they had been sweet. If it was difficult for Akarsh to go against his mom, so was it for Jhanvi to go against her family and risk their lives.

Then Jhanvi has also gone against her family (who are genuinely good people unlike AKarsh mom). She has gone to all lengths to be with him I feel if AKarsh love is so much highlighted, so should Jhanvi's love be. Especially the way she has always tried to save him from her own family and risking her family to the point where her whole family went against her and left her, had Veer not done that car burning drama. Even after she was his mom kill jananta. Again after satrupa akarsh wedding when akarsh told jhanvi to leave.

For just a short time, the amout of depth Jhanvi's love has for AKarsh is beautiful inspite of flaws she has. AKarsh too has flaws. Just thinking that he didnt wanna lose her so he lied to her all along is understandable. But helping his mom in all the things when he was well aware of what his mom was upto was wrong.

Totally understand why AKarsh hid his identity from Jhanvi. He had fear of losing her which he didnt wat to but how will they justify him helping his mom inspite of knowing thruth.

Had his mom been grey, undersandable. He knows what she does and still supoortng her is bad. 

As for spell. Under spell Akarsh halucinated Jhanvi (when satrupa gave him that scarf), before that he had lost his memory. But what about his feelings. He was pretty much smiling and arranging all possible surprices for Satrupa happily. Last week alsi wehn Satrupa was in blue and applying that lotion on him, he was smiling. That wasnt her spell. She said that her spell couldn't complete as she couldnt put seven lotions. Because that Jhanvi came and objected.

Jhanvi does one fault, she is human she is termed as villian and that AKarsh is better off with Satrups than Jhanvi. I seeing Jhanvi completely understand where this mistrust she has for AKrash comes from yet in her last moments she remembers only him! I found it beautiful to be honest. But then she is termed as a hypocrite too here.  I kind of relate more with Jhanvi than AKarsh right now.

Even if he  has lost magic, he knew Jhanvi is a sweet girl. And he was not uncomfortable with the idea of Jhanvi being tortured to death by his mom only till he starts getting few flashback off Jhanvi.

Ofcourse he will get his memory and they will reunite and he will be back to saving Jhanvi and going against his mm but the thing is right now especially uesterday epi, consummation with Satrupw if it haopened still can be excused with the fact that he has lost his memory but then they shouldnt show him saying he is uncomfortable. Whereas the way he looked at satrupa throughout not once looked he was uncomfortable. The way he planned surprice for Satrups, the way he hugged her. Every thing looked genuine and comfortable. May be just memory loss but he for sure wasn't uncomfortable. The thing which is confusing is he is helping his mom and letting her torture Jhanvi to death and enjoying his intimate moments with Satrups. There should have been some uneasiness even before he got flashbacks, As he was shown to say that inspite of him not having memory of Jhanvi, to him Jhanvi was still a good person. 

There are so many loopholes in the story but Jhanvi is not a villain atleast. SHe should atleast not be compared to the dayan. SHe has her flaws. But also she extremely beautiful person and selfless. Only a girl who wanna save people from evil forces and stuck between saving the world and her family pr saving her love just like AKarsh is stuck between saving Jhanvi or helping his mom in all those evil deeds.

If Akarsh 's dimelmma is understandable, so should be Jhanvi's especially when she has gone out of her morals and her risked her family to save her love AKarsh. She literally went tp tak Amrit and give him to Daayan just to save Aakarsh. This was so not Jhanvi to be honest. she wouldnt risk any person for her live too and she was ready to do that for AKarsh. Just saying Jhanvi's love for AKarsh is as beautiful if nor more than AKarsh 'e love for Jhanvi only if we see what she is going through. ANd not term her as hypocitre/villian or worse than Dayan for Akarash.

Edited by The_Trendsetter - 4 years ago

I just can't take my eyes from them...extremely beautiful couple...some scenes that really awestruck me with their chemistry though i love all their scenes

akarsh-jhanvi meet after 3-4 yrs...that one eye lock i am flat...there is something in that eye-lock...all their eye-locks are beautiful

akarsh-jhanvi dance on yeh jism hai to kya...gosh i can't even explain that scene...tina was drop dead gorgeous and her eyes is to die for

akarsh-jhanvi meet under the spotlight,akarsh trying to ask abt the raja's coprse while jhanvi is in dilemma regards to akarsh being a daayan

above is my 3 most fav scene

Personal favourite as you said first meet. Gosh their eye lock was magical.

Then that scene when AKarshvi dance on mere naam tu in isolation. It was beautiful. Jhanvi in pink anarkali and AKarsh in slightly matching suit. They looked gorgeous.

Then one scene when Akarsh taked Jhanvi to corner and ties her blouse knot. Jhanvi in yellow sari and they have intense eyelocks.

Undoubtely they are gorgeous and so compaitible. But still with they had worked more on their scenes. WIshed they showed how AKarsh started loving Jhanvi and something more about their past. I still wanna know their past but they are totally making both AKarsh and Jhanvi confusing!

I kind of have started wishing they just part akarshvi if Jhanvi is so bad and and she doesnt deserve him.  

bingyy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hey Welcome to the forum! We are in same boat. I never watched Uttaran but heard it was famous. I saw Tina in Karmafal data Shani a bit and found her extremely pretty. Dayaan i would have never watched but then i saw Tina in the promo looking outstanding so watched 1/2 episode in middle and now hooked to it. And then i started looking back at Tina's instagram her interviews, What i can say is she was always damn beautiful but before she was more young and thin, now she looks matured young lady who gained appropriate weight and she became 31 & thats why she is just looking ravishing. She is now full grown ravishing beautiful lady, and with her age her beauty just bloomed more & more. I just hope she does not loose this weight again. Her figure even though a bit short but bomb. She is soo hot. And this compliment came from a guy friend of mine.

Facewise nothing to say about Tina. All i can say is captivating and she can make audience hooked, she looks that pretty and that much screen presence. She is a beauty to watch, one that you cannot take ur eyes away. And she & Mohit's scenes are sooo gorgeous to look And wow other balaji actors can take a lesson of one or two from Tina as her dialogue delivery and acting is top notch. Nowadays among BT serials Only Surbhi and Anita can act that well. 

Now coming back to Mohit, he complimented Tina's beauty so well. Can i just say they erased my memory of all previous beautiful onscreen couples. They just look so superb and they r beauty to look onscreen. But then again Ekta hit the audience with sixer for this jodi. She knows soo well who can match who and Ekta is the actual queen of casting.

Mohit i have seen him before from Spitsvilla and his other Balaji shows. His bindass mentals, What happened with Mohit was same, look wise he used to look boy but now with Dayaan he looks mature and handsome. He does not look young boy anymore but mature handsome.thats what caught the eyes. If u look Mohit' s previous shows none of his co starts were as pretty as Tina so that is plus. And thats why Mohit's look more attractive and catchymTina just escalated couple goal looks with Mohit. Previously Avinash, Arjun bijlani and Pearl were eye candy to me. But Mohit escalated that and he and pearl became equal for me now.

Before Tina, I used to see Shrenu and Divya were damn pretty, they are still pretty but Tina escalated them look wise.

She is sexy, innocent and beautiful alltogether at the same time. If u see Tina's facebook page, Instagram she has more followers than many famous indian actresses without doing Naagin and more famous shows or having show on more famous channel. And now i can see why she has more followers.

Same with Mohit.He looks mature, sexy.

This show as in concept wise, scene wise still exceptional for me.I felt Ekta created something out of box. Whatever the logic lack and loopholes i mean still this is indian show, u have to understand that but this is a damn good show and captivating show Thanks to Tina & Mohit.

I believe Akarsh love for Jhanvi was the main point. That is the main element. He just get mesmerized with Jhanvi. No logic nothing comes infront of Jhanvi and that is the pulse of the show. Now if he consummates with Satrupa then for me the pulse will be gone.

For every indian show i have my big No No if lead couple consummate with others. That is for me a big No No and downgrading the show.

I hope they dont downgrade this show like that.

i dont want the show to end as i feel its doing great for a channel like & Tv. If this ends i dont know when i can see Tina or Mohit back onscreen again.

Edited by bingyy - 4 years ago