Daayan

So the worst happened already!

bingyy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I mean consummation between Akarsh & Satrupa. Lol.

Anyway they should not show consummation between Dayaan and human. But this should not have happened.Audience will throw chappal at them.lol.

I wish they dont show Akarsh &Jhanvi end up together now because that will be so weird now.

They should show them with separate partners but having still feelinhs for each other.

Edited by bingyy - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

They actually showed that or is it a fake out 

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

let akarshvi not end up together but akru have not consummated I think...

The_Trendsetter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

//Copy paste from previous topic//

So agree with you. Having seen Tinaa in previous shows with such beautiful consummation scenes and otherwise also beautifully written romantic scenes.

Also, The leads will be much happier if they just pair AKarsh and Satrupa and bring a new guy for Jhanvi. 

They are just being wasted. 

I am not liking Akarsh a bit as of now. He is totally shown helping Dayan in all possible negative way. Giving bali of human(and that human being Jhanvi), kidnapping Rimpi, torturing kids.,... ANd that too knowing that his mom is not doing it to be normal, but to rule the world and make it dayan lok. smiley29 

There is no trust between them. The only thing which somewhere make them a couple was their love. But seeing the memory loss track and how happily he is consummating with Satrups and forget consummating, he is just happy thinking about consumating with Satrups. Memory is lost but feelings? Seen many shows with memory loss track but the lead so happily consummating with someone else. Totally stupid track. 

Then out of blue even Jhanvi was ok even if he gets killed? So absurd. She literally risked her life, her whole family to protect him  even when she thought he was involved in Daayan's plan of killing her family. Akarsh too is so happy when he knows his mom will brutally kill Jhanvi. He has lost memory but what about his feelings. They both are such unstable and confusing now. Especially Akarsh. Why did he save Jhanvi two times before if he ultimately had to get her brutally killed by his mom? 

Then Jhanvi can also move on. Its not like she can't live without Akarsh. She has all the reasons to move on. I doubt their love is as strong as they are trying to portray zabardasti. 

If they had brought another guy for Jhanvi and another girl for Akarsh. May be romance genure would have gathered more poeple to watch. Romance between couple usually is the thing that attracts audience. WHich happened in Tinaa's previous show too where the story was hell boring but the lead couple were just so damn beautiful. You could just watch the whole episode for just their 5 minutes scenes.

They can bring someone else for Jhanvi and turn Satrupa little positive. Pair Jhanvi with someone else, and AKarsh with someone else. Can;t see them reunite now.

Or else just kill Jhanvi at the end. Since the show is ending and they cant just bring another entry for Jhanvi  so they can just end by showing Jhanvi killed by Daayan.

Add on:

Its not about Daayan-Human Love Story or consummation. It was genuienly interesting track AKarsh being Dayaan and Jhanvi being human yet so much in love with each other. Or may be they had just avoided AKarshvi consummation with this reason that may be consummation with AKarsh may risk Jhanvi's life as she is mere human.  The problem is them showing consummation of AKarsh and Satrupa if at all it happened. Or merely him enjoying it or enjoying just the feeling of him going to consummate with Satrupa. As for now  their love story is totally confusing and so looks like they can pretty much live without each other.

Edited by The_Trendsetter - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: -JaZ-

let akarshvi not end up together but akru have not consummated I think...

Agree! Akarsh and Jhanvi are better without each other and with someone else. 

And I too think akru didnt consummate and may be they will just show Akarsh gaining his memory at the end moment. As he had already started having those flashbacks and memories of his moments with Jhanvi.

bingyy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I agree with all of you. No matter what Akarsh & Jhanvi should not end up together now. Its a Big No No for me.

They lost the plot when they showed consummation between Akarsh & Satrupa.

Hallyumint thumbnail

You know while we are on the topic of consumation guys I always wanted to ask what is the difference between consumation and sex or say making love. If you feel uncomfortable using those terms then simply saying the leads slept together.

Why do we use such outdated terminology anyway. 

I remember once on Parchhayi forum where there was discussion on Sameer soni's Kunal and siddhi's upcoming consumation sequence. 

And there was a debate going on about whether he was going to remember it next day after being drunk like typical male leads.

One person ended this sentence with " I don't mind  so long as he consumes like a good boy..."

What does that sentence even mean  are we even talking about an act of love or consuming a bottle of sprite or coke cola...

Just wanted to share my observations...

Edited by Hallyumint - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

You know while we are on the topic of consumation guys I always wanted to ask what is the difference between consumation and sex or say making love. If you feel uncomfortable using those terms then simply saying the leads slept together.

Why do we use such outdated terminology anyway. 

I remember once on Parchhayi forum where there was discussion on Sameer soni's Kunal and siddhi's upcoming consumation sequence. 

And there was a debate going on about whether he was going to remember it next day after being drunk like typical male leads.

One person ended this sentence with " I don't mind  so long as he consumes like a good boy..."

What does that sentence even mean  are we even talking about an act of love or consuming a bottle of sprite or coke cola...

Just wanted to share my observations...

As far as in my knowledge, sex and making love are the same. Sex can be casual, making love is more aesthetic way of saying so. Usually making love is referred to as more emotional and love based sex rather then just physical intimacy.

Consummation is basically first love making after marriage. In hindi suhagrat , which is said to be marriage ritual. 

Hallyumint thumbnail

Have you ever examined closely the way the word consumation is used daily in our sentences.

I mean saying there is an upcoming consumation sequence or there is a consumation scene etc etc 

I mean using it that way to describe it is fine but then we use it in sentences like consume,consuming, thinking about consuming which is a completely unnatural way to describe such a beautiful act. Not to mention grammatically incorrect. You're literally forcing the word into a sentence even if it doesn't make sense. Why go to such extreme lenghts rather than using actual terms.  We much rather prefer to use akward sentences..

Don't you think it's high time we expanded our vocabulary. 

Our serials maybe regressive but we don't have to follow their trend do we ?

Ps : Just to be clear am not advocating the use of sexually explicit terms as would violate this forum's rules but normal everyday words we use in our daily lives 

Edited by Hallyumint - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

Have you ever examined closely the way the word consumation is used daily in our sentences.

I mean saying there is an upcoming consumation sequence or there is a consumation scene etc etc 

I mean using it that way to describe it is fine but then we use it in sentences like consume,consuming, thinking about consuming which is a completely unnatural way to describe such a beautiful act. Not to mention grammatically incorrect. You're literally forcing the word into a sentence even if it doesn't make sense. Why go to such extreme lenghts rather than using actual terms.  We much rather prefer to use akward sentences..

Don't you think it's high time we expanded our vocabulary. 

Our serials maybe regressive but we don't have to follow their trend do we ?

Ps : Just to be clear am not advocating the use of sexually explicit terms as would violate this forum's rules but normal everyday words we use in our daily lives 

No no! Consummation is a pretty decent dictionary word as compared to sex. It just english of suhagrat. That is why u will notice in articles too they use consummation or love making. Never sex.

Consume and consummation are two totally different words buddy.😉 You are I guess confusing.

In Akarsh Satrupa article too they mentioned consummation (suhagrat).

Trust me on that consummation is pretty decent word as compared to other two. And it is apt here. Because what people here are trying to convey is that Satrupa and Akarsh gonna complete their marriage with suhagraat. That is what the article said. And that is the whole point of discussion. 

Edited by The_Trendsetter - 4 years ago