MisHaan OS : Bandage Love 😉😂😍 (Banner updated)

swaasp thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey guysπŸ€—

I'm 1st time writing an OS (actually a scene) on MisHaanπŸ˜ƒ

I got this idea after watching Friday's episode...

I'm not good at English grammar and vocabulary and even in Hindi

So plz bear with me πŸ™ˆ

It's my first ever writing so koyi bhool chook hogayi tho maaf kardena plzπŸ™

So here goes...

Ruhaan was sitting on his bed resting his head on headrest. His eyes were closed and a small smile was playing on his lips. 

Ruhaan's trance broke when ansh enters his room shouting "Ruhaan bhaiyya" 

Ansh : Hi Ruhaan bhaiyya kaise hai ab aap?

Ruhaan : Hi I'm perfectly alright par tum thodi dher pehle khane ke time pe pucha tha na ab phir kyun? (seeing a first aid box in his hand) aur ye First Aid box kiske liye? mere liye? πŸ˜•

Ansh : haan bhaiyya ye Pari didi ne bheji hai aur mujhe bhi, aapko bandage lagane ke liye , chaliye main aapko bandage lagatha hun baad me aap sojayiyega

Ruhaan : thanks Ansh par uski koyi jaroorat nahi hai main already bandage lagaya hai

Ansh : Already Bandage lagadiye matlab, aapne khud lagaye?

Ruhaan nods in agreement 

Ansh : but aap khud kaise laga sakte hai? I'm sure aap jhoot bol rahe hai...  Ek min aap dar tho nahi rahe hai na Ruhaan bhaiyya?

Listening to Ansh Ruhaan thinks "Dono bhai behan ek jaise hai" and smiles..

Ruhaan comes out of his thought when Ansh asks Ruhaan bhaiyya aap smile kyun rahe ho ab?

Ruhaan : umm aa vo kuch kuch nahi ansh main sach keh raha hun maine sach me bandage lagaye hai 

Ansh : nahi mujhe yakin nahi ho raha hai ek kaam kijiye mujhe bandage dikhayiye aap come on and he tries to pull his shirt up 

Ruhaan : Anshh stop it... okayyy oakayy main khud dikhata hun ruk

then Ruhaan lifts his shirt and shows his wound which is covered by bandage by seeing that Ansh can sense that bandage is freshly done and that too neatly he can't able to believe how Ruhaan bhaiyya managed to do that and he asks same to Ruhaan

Ansh : Ruhaan bhaiyya aap ye khud kaise lagaye vo bhi itni neatly

Ruhaan  thinks "lagta hai Ansh aise chodne vala nahi hai"  and says "kyun main kyun nahi laga sakta? mujhe bandage lagana achi tarah se aata hai (acting sleepy) Ansh mujhe bahut neend aarahi hai aur thoda tired bhi hun ab main sojata hun okay tumse kal baat karunga okay sorry haan"

Ansh : nahi bhaiyya aapko sorry bolne ki jaroorat nahi aap sojayiye main kal milta hun aapse good night... and he goes out of Ruhaan's room thinking Ruhaan bhaiyya ne khud itni neatly bandage kaise lagaye... (slapping his head) tath thu bhi na Ansh Ruhaan bhaiyya is the best vo kar sakte hai tumhari tarah thodi na hai..

Here in Ruhaan's room

Ruhaan : uff bach gaya

and he smiles and touches the bandage remembering the moment his Mishti bandaged his wound and he goes back to his dream world in which he was before Ansh came...

Let's go to Ruhaan's dream world and find out what happenned before... πŸ˜‰

Ruhaan was about to sip soup that Pari gave him but he heard the sound of balcony door opening and a smile crept on his face knowing who is the person  he keeps soup bowl aside and turns to Mishti...

there she is in her night wear looking cute as always holding a First Aid Box

Ruhaan : Mishti acha huva tum ab aayi thodi dher pehle Pari aayi thi mujhe soup dene, agar vo tumhe aise balcony se aate dekh leti tho

Mishti (sitting beside him) : haan haan mujhe pata hai pari aayi thi isliye main balcony me wait kar rahi thi jab pari ko jaate huve dekha tho andar aagayi 

Ruhaan tries to pull her towards him but Mishti stops him saying "Ruhaan nahi main tumhari bandage change karne aayi hun pehle vo kaam. (opening First Aid Box) chalo tum shirt utaro apni main bandage laga deti hun

Ruhaan(hesitating) : par Mishti bandage lagane ki kya jaroorat hain? main bilkul teekh hun chalo ham kuch baatein karte hai and tries to hold her

Mishti : nahi bandage tho change karna hi padega  vaise bhi uske baad bhi main yahan tumhare saath hi rahungi thodi dher keliye ab tum shirt utaro

Ruhaan : par Mishti bandage kyun change karna maine kaha na I'm perfectly fine

Mishti : Ruhaan tum aise kyun keh rahe ho ek bandage hi tho hai don't tell me ki tumhe dar lag raha hai

Ruhaan : arey main kyun darunga ek bandage se? main tho bas

but he got interrupted by Mishti 

Mishti : tho chup chaap apni shirt utaro

and she herself started to unbutton his shirt but Ruhaan hold her hand in midway Mishti sees his hand and then his face, his face is looking like a tomato seeing his face one thought came to her mind could it be that ruhaan is blushing? she thought

Mishti : Ruhaan tumhe sharam lag raha hai shirt utarne me hai na isliye aisa keh rahe ho and she laughs πŸ˜†

Ruhaan : sha.. sharam vo bhi mujhe na.. nahi tho πŸ˜³

Mishti : aww Ruhaan tum sharamate huve kitne cute lag rahe ho and she pinches his nose 

Ruhaan (happily, pulling her close) : really tumhe main cute lagta hun

Mishti : haan bahut hi cute lagte ho vaise iss duniya me tum akele ladke honge jo cute kehne par itna kush ho raha hai Ansh bhi cute kahe tho gussa ho jata hai 

Ruhaan : tum mujhe kuch bhi keh ke pukaro mujhe acha lagta hai aur cute tho complement hai

Mishti : acha ji ...vaise Mr. Ruhaan mere saamne tumhari sharam varam kuch nahi chalega, you are mine and I have full rights on you samje, ab iss sharam ko maaro goli and let me do my work 

Ruhaan felt happy by seeing Mishti showing rights on him and lets her do what she wants after all she is his Mishti what is there to shy in front of her

Mishti takes his shirt off, makes him lie down on his bed and starts to change his bandage Ruhaan winces in pain and Mishti blows air on his wound and Ruhaan feels better, seeing him in pain Mishti's eyes teared up😭

she completes bandaging his wound and kisses on that and he closes his eyes feeling her kiss

it was just a kiss on the bandage but that kiss touched his soul ❀

Mishti then lay down beside him and her hands travel through his stomach and rested on his bare chest (like back hugging him in laying position) Ruhaan too keeps his hands on Mishti's hands. Mishti kisses on his left temple and rest her head on his head.

They remain in that position for some time then Mishti breaks the moment remembering something

Mishti tries to get up but Ruhaan pulls her back saying "Mishti kuch dher aur"  but Mishti denies 

Mishti (while getting up) : no Ruhaan main bhul gayi thi tumhe soup bhi tho peena hai na ab tak tho vo thand bhi hochuki hogi 

Ruhaan : let it be na Mishti ek baar thanda soup pivunga tho kuch nahi hoga 

Mishti : no tum thanda soup nahi pivoge (smiling) main tumhare liye dusri soup banake lati hun okay

Ruhaan too smiles happily and says "okay"

After some time Mishti brings soup for Ruhaan and Ruhaan starts to drink it through spoon 

Ruhaan (after taking one sip) : wow Mishti it's so yummy mujhe pata hi nahi tha tum soup itni achi bana leti ho and he keeps spoon and aside starts drinking through bowl only

Mishti laughs seeing his childishness and says Ruhaan tum cute hi nahi bache bhi ho hahaha

Ruhaan smiles and continues to devour the soup his Mishti made for him mean while Mishti adores him 

Ruhaan finishes the soup and Mishti laughs seeing soup formed as a mustache on his face 

Ruhaan : keeps bowl aside and asks "has kyun rahi ho abhi bhi bacha lag rahi hun kya main"

Mishti (laughing) haan ab ekdam bache lag rahe ho ye soup ki mooche ke sathπŸ˜†

Ruhaan : mooche?

Mishti stops laughing and says "haan soup se mooche banaliya hai tumne"

Ruhaan is about to wipe it but Mishti stops him and comes closer to him Ruhaan gets confused by her this action but next moment his eyes got wide and he becomes numb when Mishti starts to lick the soup above his upper lip

Ruhaan comes out of trance when Mishti starts to back out after finishing her work and pulls her back for a soul searing kiss... their first kiss...

and...

arey MisHaan pehli baar kiss kar rahe hai main kyun haddi banu unke beech 

chalo unhe araam se kiss karne dete hai no disturbing haanπŸ˜‰

Hope you all like it 

I know it's a small scene but I dragged it like silsila makers are dragging the show πŸ˜†

first I imagined only MisHaan scene but then added Ansh scene with Ruhaan too because I'm missing RuhaAnsh πŸ˜­

plz read and tell me how is itπŸ˜ƒ

Love You 😘 πŸ€—

Edited by swaasp - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

It is too good Swatiβ™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

Shilpa_2026 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Speech dear loved it. 😍😍😘😘😘😘

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Good one Swati😊....Very cute story😻😻

Loved it❀❀

rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

This was really good Hun cute sweet romantic I liked it please write more thanks 

swaasp thumbnail

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

It is too good Swatiβ™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

πŸ€— love you arfa😘

It means a lot to me ❀

I'm glad you liked I was so nervous about it πŸ™ˆ

swaasp thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvanyuvani

Speech dear loved it. 😍😍😘😘😘😘

thank you so much dearπŸ€—

I'm glad you liked itπŸ˜ƒβ€οΈ

means a lot

swaasp thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahisri

Good one Swati😊....Very cute story😻😻

Loved it❀❀

β€οΈπŸ€—

I'm glad you liked it sushma

love you dear😘

swaasp thumbnail

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

Good swatiπŸ‘πŸΌ

πŸ˜˜πŸ€—

I'm happy you liked it β€οΈ

swaasp thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbb1

This was really good Hun cute sweet romantic I liked it please write more thanks 

πŸ€—

Thank you so much ray 😘❀

I thought you will be disappointed because I wrote maximun parts in HindiπŸ™ˆ

I'm so glad you liked itπŸ˜πŸ€—

love you dear😘