my name is Manita what’s ur name?😊❤️🤗
thank you so much dear (may I know your name please)
means a lot to me ❤
I'm glad you liked it
I will try to write more dear
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
my name is Manita what’s ur name?😊❤️🤗
thank you so much dear (may I know your name please)
means a lot to me ❤
I'm glad you liked it
I will try to write more dear
Originally posted by: cuteariya
my name is Manita what’s ur name?😊
Hi Manita myself Swati
I think we have two jodis as common fav Ariya and MisHaan😃
Ansh can't believe that ruhaan can bandage himself so neatly.ha ha.somehow ruhaan managed the situation.mishti bandaging ruhaan was nice.mishti teasing rehaan for being shy to remove short in front of him n he saying that he is not shy was funny.mishti calling him cute n his reaction was cute.mishti saying that while having soup he was like a kid was cute.mishti kicking soup from his skin n kiss...their hug were very romantic .poor guys had their first kiss when he is in this condition.but it will relieve his pain for sure
Originally posted by: jasminerahul
Ansh can't believe that ruhaan can bandage himself so neatly.ha ha.somehow ruhaan managed the situation.mishti bandaging ruhaan was nice.mishti teasing rehaan for being shy to remove short in front of him n he saying that he is not shy was funny.mishti calling him cute n his reaction was cute.mishti saying that while having soup he was like a kid was cute.mishti kicking soup from his skin n kiss...their hug were very romantic .poor guys had their first kiss when he is in this condition.but it will relieve his pain for sure
Thank you so much for the review jasmine🤗
I'm glad you liked it
love you dear😘
guys I added a Banner in the 1st post
plz take a look
link - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/150456458?tid=5095873
❤️🤗
Wow it looks great Swatu....beautiful😍😍😍💜💜💜😘😘😘😘
Originally posted by: Vartika026
Wow it looks great Swatu....beautiful😍😍😍💜💜💜😘😘😘😘
❤️🤗
dekho Mishaan mujhse kya kya karva rahe hai🙈
Mast mast kam karwa rahe hain....keep doing it💜💜💜😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘
Originally posted by: Vartika026
Mast mast kam karwa rahe hain....keep doing it💜💜💜😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘
😘😘❤️❤️🤗
Previous parts Part 6 - A Mother's Promise Nandini stood outside the Sheikh house with tears in her eyes. Maan waited for her near the gate....
A story filled with Love Affection Care and Respect ... This story is made up in the Backdrop of North Indian background but the story is going...
Welcome to the new thread of Ranveer's unsaid feelings. Keep enjoying the world of Ishveer. Their unconditional Love, their friendship, their...
✦ WRITER'S DISCLAIMER ✦ This is a work of fanfiction created purely for entertainment and creative purposes. The characters Ritik, Shivanya, and...
Here are Characters of the Story Ritik : elder brother of Shivaay , Ranveer , Sanskar and love interest of Shivanya Shivanya : elder sister of
21