Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maal_u_have thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Deepika is trying hard to look like Shaleena.. Suhana already looks like Shaleena except for the high cheeks she inherited from her dad.. jab teeno shades laga ke airport looks me ghumegi, maha confusion hone wala hain

rimi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

I like how utterly and completely sure people are of her being rejected though๐Ÿ˜†

Chalo dekhte hain, chances are very slim with the likes of Sara, Ananya and Jahnvi being around. 

But as a parent I will be happy for SRK for sure.

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: angrybread

I am not really into shah's kids ...the more they grow the more it makes me feel old since shah is also turning old ...weird isn't ๐Ÿ˜†

I like to get an insight into his family moments.. Makes him feel real to me.. You know away from the star persona.. Like that Abram's bday pic.. their sharing of clothes.. Very normal family types.. I like that 

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Her-mion-e

If with this look Shaleena can be a super model and get all those brands just by being SRK's stylist then sky is the limit for Suhana

I m very Jealous of her actually ๐Ÿ˜ฟ๐Ÿ˜ฟ

All the money in the world and yet a father that caused so much pain to her mother and the family as a whole. She will be treated like a royalty by people though. 

She does have the potential to be โ€œ youngest self made billionaire โ€œ like kylie. 

Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

All the money in the world and yet a father that caused so much pain to her mother and the family as a whole. She will be treated like a royalty by people though. 

She does have the potential to be โ€œ youngest self made billionaire โ€œ like kylie. 

SRK will make sure she does. She seems to be pretty ambitious 

Baki pain wagera doesn't matter. Money is honey babe๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜œ

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: rimi10

Chalo dekhte hain, chances are very slim with the likes of Sara, Ananya and Jahnvi being around. 

But as a parent I will be happy for SRK for sure.

I think audience is unpredictable.. There is no saying what clicks with them.. AB had no reason of being a failure and Alia could easily have been rejected too.. So I will not make any predictions.. Jab debut hoga, tab dekha jayega๐Ÿ˜†

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Phenomenal_One

nepotism brigrade kahan ha 

Image result for aunty ji dancing gif

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Its ok for Suhana. Her dad is long has been ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: angrybread

Is there a slight doubt about it ....NO ๐Ÿ˜†

kjo kitna kharab hai mere favourites ko movie offer nahi karta ....aise support nahi karta jaise aloo baby ko karta hai ...bas nepotism ๐Ÿ˜ณ

There is one SRK fan who supports this. 

Ab unki vajeh se bhi toh log SRK fans ko taunt karenge. smiley36

angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

I like to get an insight into his family moments.. Makes him feel real to me.. You know away from the star persona.. Like that Abram's bday pic.. their sharing of clothes.. Very normal family types.. I like that 

Arey aone bachche nahi sambhalte ...kisi aur ke bachche to dekhne ka bhi dil nahi chahta ๐Ÿ˜†