Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

To be fair, till the last time, that particular SRK fan who was against nepotism was against Suhana's debut too😆

Naah. She has made many favorable comments to Suhana. And has insinuated that Suhana deserves to be here whereas Alia doesn't. 

Abhi bari aai hai toh jane kese de sakte hai. ðŸ˜†

Isn't Suhana visiting? The pic of the trio posted by Shah seemed recent

That was from AbRam's birthday party on May 27th. Suhana left for London. She graduates at the end of June.

angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

]

Uske bache mein ne thori samhalne hain.. Doosro ke bache are more bearable since they are someone else's responsibility😆

lol ...kisi ke bhi bachche ko dekhjkar awww..oow wali feeling nahi aati, kai baar jhooti koshish ki but didn't work ðŸ˜†

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Fun times for us too. 

Many SRK fans have made fun of Nepotism and insiders. 

Ab bari aayegi. Sab ghumke vapis aayega. I won't also leave chance to pull their leg. ðŸ˜‰

To the best of my knowledge, two prominent SRK fans ranted against nepotism and both of them were against Shah's kids debuting till the last time they were active.. Ab ka pata nahi

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: angrybread

ummm you are confusing ..its another set of fans ( don't want to name them lekin samajhdaar ko ishaara kaafi 😆) who have major iussue with alia kjo ...unka theekra hamare sar mat phoro ðŸ˜†

Wo log to hai hi. Par SRK fans bhi shamil the. Tum gayab thi bich mein. 

Naam bhi le sakti hoon fan ka. Par fir salo tak victim drama chalega so khair chhodo. smiley36

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: regnow

That was from AbRam's birthday party on May 27th. Suhana left for London. She graduates at the end of June.

Ahhh.. I see

angrybread thumbnail

Fun times for us too. 

Many SRK fans have made fun of Nepotism and insiders. 

Ab bari aayegi. Sab ghumke vapis aayega. I won't also leave chance to pull their leg. ðŸ˜‰

ab deepu ki tarah baate mat karo...abhi ek fan keh rahi thee ab kai fans ho gaye😆

btw aapko kya zaroorat hai ek ki ya dus ki ...aap bhi fun karna hum to pehle hi tayyar hain fun ke liye😳

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

I honestly never understood the rant against nepotism though😆 Majority of kids wonder what it would be like to feature on a big screen when they are watching a movie.. starkids tou phir have grown up watching the adulation their parents receive.. them being attracted to the field is only natural

And every parent in this world would want to ensure that they do everything in their power to make their kids successful... 

angrybread thumbnail

Wo log to hai hi. Par SRK fans bhi shamil the. Tum gayab thi bich mein. 

Naam bhi le sakti hoon fan ka. Par fir salo tak victim drama chalega so khair chhodo. smiley36

chalo you wait for those srk fains and i would wait for other set anti alia to take a u turn when suhana debuts ðŸ˜†and i so hope if she debuts then it should be daddy's movie and then i will also have fun with long list of karan supporters at that time ðŸ˜†

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Wasn't Aryan supposed to be starting off as AD on Takht? What happened with that?