Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rimi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Why? She can always learn the lesson the hard way.. Better to try and fail than to fail without even trying #deepthought

But then that's what I meant. Obviously she will get offers and being SRK's daughter guarantees that, doesn't have to try hard there ๐Ÿ˜†....will eventually will realize once she starts getting rejected by audience. 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: angrybread

let's hope that time for alia comes soon  but before that i need to learn to find old relevant threads for doing HAHAHAHA ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I can foresee Karan being bashed mercilessly for dumping talented aaloo for the "Privileged floppy starkid"๐Ÿ˜†

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: rimi10

But then that's what I meant. Obviously she will get offers and being SRK's daughter guarantees that, doesn't have to try hard there ๐Ÿ˜†....will eventually will realize once she starts getting rejected by audience. 

I like how utterly and completely sure people are of her being rejected though๐Ÿ˜†

angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I can foresee Karan being bashed mercilessly for dumping talented aaloo for the "Privileged floppy starkid"๐Ÿ˜†

Or may be it will be achche din for karan too if suhana debuts in dad's production ๐Ÿ˜†

I like how utterly and completely sure people are of her being rejected though๐Ÿ˜†

It's called wishful thinking. Maybe they can wish it into existence. Alia is also a rejected flop in some minds. ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: regnow

You think so? I think the jealousy is definitely there too. Stanning actresses whose careers are at the end with nothing much to show other than red carpets, looks are deteriorating, opportunities drying up while new kids are coming and ascending. Must be hard to handle for some. 

It's not just Suhana. This hatred is spread for every new girl that looks like she might find success, whether Alia or Jhanvi or Ananya or whoever. 

Perhaps.. I cannot say with certainty what others feel๐Ÿ˜† But you do have a point about the new girl thing.. This forum hates most of the new gals

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: regnow

It's called wishful thinking. Maybe they can wish it into existence. Alia is also a rejected flop in some minds. ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Alia is a peculiar cases.. Her successes and failures both are hyped beyond anything๐Ÿ˜†

angrybread thumbnail

Nothing wrong in wishing for something out of pure dislike ...just like similar wishes have been there since a long long time when it comes to alia ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by angrybread - 4 years ago
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Wese since we are on the subject of Khan kids, The trio pic posted by Shah was super cute.. I wish the Letterman show features the three, albeit briefly

angrybread thumbnail

Wese since we are on the subject of Khan kids, The trio pic posted by Shah was super cute.. I wish the Letterman show features the three, albeit briefly

I am not really into shah's kids ...the more they grow the more it makes me feel old since shah is also turning old ...weird isn't ๐Ÿ˜†