Who would've been a better Anand Kumar in Super 30? - Page 2

Poll

Who would've been a better Anand Kumar in Super 30?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ninny

Pankaj tripathi would have killed it but if they were going for a superstar then SRK could have fit the role better He can look convincing as a common man unlike Hritik who clearly looks like a model dressed up in simple clothes and painted with dirtπŸ˜’Also that accent was atrocious. 

I understand that this topic is to select Ugly lookers. But just bcoz SRK is equally Ugly does not mean he is a good actor. His Madrasi accent in RaOne is one of the shittiest ever πŸ€£

d2rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SriRani

i cannot see anyone else doing this role

This...

I am sure HR is gonna rock in this role. We should have this poll on 12th July

mystic786 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Pankaj Tripathi is ugly????? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

Anyways that's not the point of this topic at all. The point is is that an actor who looks like a supermodel and Greek God cannot play a poor villager. 

Why paint him black and have that awful accent when they could've actually gotten an actor who is himself a Bihari and actually looks like a common man? 

Anand Kumar isn't Brad Pitt so they should've chosen an actor who fits the role physcially and actually looks the part. Fyi Hrithik is doing an awful job as an actor too. It's like he's playing Rohan all over again with a cringe worthy Bihari accent.

Originally posted by: ThunderLight

I understand that this topic is to select Ugly lookers. But just bcoz SRK is equally Ugly does not mean he is a good actor. His Madrasi accent in RaOne is one of the shittiest ever πŸ€£

Edited by mystic786 - 4 years ago
TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I just looked up Anand Kumar and he bears a closer resemblance to Pankaj Tripathi than protein head Hrithik Roshan.

BW must rid its habit of miscasting.smh

mystic786 thumbnail

@bold Exactly even SRK can look like a common man convincingly. Yaha toh Ken Doll ko black paint kar diya hai πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Originally posted by: ninny

Pankaj tripathi would have killed it but if they were going for a superstar then SRK could have fit the role better He can look convincing as a common man unlike Hritik who clearly looks like a model dressed up in simple clothes and painted with dirtπŸ˜’Also that accent was atrocious. 

JaggatJug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

`Pankaj is too old to play the lead role. Would have been funny seeing him opposite Mrunal

mystic786 thumbnail

Good for you, but that's not what everyone else is saying on social media. I don't care if this movie becomes a super hit. 

Hrithik as Anand is an awful casting and that accent is just cringe worthy. 

Originally posted by: d2rocks

This...

I am sure HR is gonna rock in this role. We should have this poll on 12th July

mystic786 thumbnail

What??? Hrithik is 45 and Pankaj is 42 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by: JaggatJug

`Pankaj is too old to play the lead role. Would have been funny seeing him opposite Mrunal

d2rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mystic786

Good for you, but that's not what everyone else is saying on social media. I don't care if this movie becomes a super hit. 

Hrithik as Anand is an awful casting and that accent is just cringe worthy. 

social media is big enough to find what you want to see.... there is a section who is using memes from super 30 to counter political views.... that kind of reflects positively and also helps in promotion... there is a section praising it and there is a section mocking it...

if you derive satisfaction from mocking group then good for you as well

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Look wise, Pankaj suits the best. He is bihari and a great actor, added bonus. Just that for his younger day scenes, they need someone else. Coz even though Pankaj is 42, he looks older.

I would prefer Abhishek. He does serious roles better. He could have looked more convincing.

HR looks fine. Just that he has this tendency to go into his typical hamming, ott mode anytime in middle of the scene. That irritates me so much. Otherwise, let's see how he fares.