Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 26 days ago

Originally posted by: JayaBachan

CougarTown, this member of the audience right here is tired of the infestation of Aishwarya vs Rani vs Preity threads. I’d welcome Akshay Kumar and his gums with open arms at this point. 

smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37major problem with akki is his gum issues , I have been saying this for yrs smiley37maybe after he is officially crowned king of floppys( on the verge of) he will take sone action on his gums

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 26 days ago

Yes and no.  He certainly seems to have lost a lot of credibility with the audience somehow.  Maybe it was the whole Canada controversy, maybe it was the pandemic, maybe he saturated the market with 3-4 similar releases every year.  Or maybe it was all of the above 🤷🏽‍♀️.  All that being said, I think people still consider him a great comic actor so he can definitely make a good comeback with those.  However if even his comedies don’t work then he’ll have to move towards character/father roles. But given that he’s romancing Manushi in this movie I don’t think his ego is even ready to consider that.  

While we’re on the subject of BMCM, what happened to Tiger?  His solo movies would open at 20-24 crores. Suddenly he’s struggling for a double digit opening. Ganpath actually opened at around 2 crores.  What happened to his fan base?  

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 25 days ago

Akshay has 4 films and 1 cameo in 2024

BMCM, Welcome 3, Sarfira, Skyforce and Singham 3 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 25 days ago

He is not doing quality movies anymore. He only sign movies if he is getting a hefty amount. That is why he refused Hera pheri sequel.