Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ShadeOfWhite

Thing is, Happy ki baatein aur usski harkatein apas mein match nahi karte.😕 When I see Grover-Happy I am convinced marriage is a drama only. Then I see Happy taking oaths to destroy RV pulls me back to square one. I am just confused. Her monologue might be to confuse viewers. Akhir mein surprise denge perhaps.😔 Currently I am excited for this honeymoon track. I have a feeling RoHa will have their honeymoon.😆 It's just a wishful thinking though.🤔

Exactly ditto 

But I think the mismatch is for a build up and boom they come up with a surprise at the end out of no where with 1000s of flashbacks connecting the dots.. hope😂 hopeful me too 🙈🙈

Roha having honeymoon is ❤️

afideen thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thing is, Happy ki baatein aur usski harkatein apas mein match nahi karte.😕 When I see Grover-Happy I am convinced marriage is a drama only. Then I see Happy taking oaths to destroy RV pulls me back to square one. I am just confused. Her monologue might be to confuse viewers. Akhir mein surprise denge perhaps.😔 Currently I am excited for this honeymoon track. I have a feeling RoHa will have their honeymoon.😆 It's just a wishful thinking though.🤔

I would love it if this happens. What better way to hit RV in the place where it hurts the most! Happy giving herself wholeheartedly to Rocky on RVs planned honeymoon trip. Juicy to think about. Next it would be Happy pregnant with Rockys baby 😏 RoHa enjoying honeymoon which RV planned for himself. 😂 Maybe Rocky reveals beforehand that they did marry in the temple after all and that the pandit was actually Grovers relative 😂 And then take advantage of RVs trip to fund their own honeymoon 😂 Poor poor RV. 

ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: afideen

I would love it if this happens. What better way to hit RV in the place where it hurts the most! Happy giving herself wholeheartedly to Rocky on RVs planned honeymoon trip. Juicy to think about. Next it would be Happy pregnant with Rockys baby 😏 RoHa enjoying honeymoon which RV planned for himself. 😂 Maybe Rocky reveals beforehand that they did marry in the temple after all and that the pandit was actually Grovers relative 😂 And then take advantage of RVs trip to fund their own honeymoon 😂 Poor poor RV. 

@bold I can’t stop laughing this cracked me up so bad 😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣 you just nailed it😂😂😂

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: afideen

🤣

Sahi mein mazaa ayega.😆 Thinking about RoHa's honeymoon sending me to moon itself.☺️ My gutter mind is fully activated.☺️ I have a whole list of what I would like to see and want them to do with each other.☺️☺️☺️🤪

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Firstly, Eid Mubarak! 🤗

Can I slap Happy?? 😡 

She always make him weep whether it is intentionally or unintentionally. She doesn’t seem to think before making decisions. I just hope she knows what she got into. Rocky scene broke me again. Kitna toote ga aur? And then when Happy comes back, he’ll be all normal to her and give in easily. But I swear I want him to turn cold and stone this time. Koi bhao nahe kuch nahe. Wese its indicating the way Rocky said, She will regret might be that Rocky won’t be easily coming back. Whether the marriage is a facade or not, it’s definitely making the whole fandom bemused. It needs to be clarified as soon as possible. I still don’t think creatives would destroy Roha ki essence by making her marry that cheap freak evil, however I have high hopes and probably the last hope with this new emerging leap of 5 years. This might be the last straw of correcting the track than messing it up forever. 

Happy’s fake romance with RV is cringeworthy. I don’t want to look into it but I hope we get fresh new story of Roha. 

Edited by Manoshono - 4 years ago
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Firstly, Eid Mubarak! 🤗

Can I slap Happy?? 😡 

She always make him weep whether it is intentionally or unintentionally. She doesn’t seem to think before making decisions. I just hope she knows what she got into. Rocky scene broke me again. Kitna toote ga aur? And then when Happy comes back, he’ll be all normal to her and give in easily. But I swear I want him to turn cold and stone this time. Koi bhao nahe kuch nahe. Wese its indicating the way Rocky said, She will regret might be that Rocky won’t be easily coming back. Whether the marriage is a facade or not, it’s definitely making the whole fandom bemused. It needs to be clarified as soon as possible. I still don’t think creatives would destroy Roha ki essence by making her marry that cheap freak evil, however I have high hopes and probably the last hope with this new emerging leap of 5 years. This might be the last straw of correcting the track than messing it up forever. 

Happy’s fake romance with RV is cringeworthy. I don’t want to look into it but I hope we get fresh new story of Roha. 

Hey Eid Mubarak to you and everyone of my RoHa family.🤗

If only Rocky knew how to act cold around Happy. Studs bande jab pyaar mein padhte hai toh deewane hojate hai.

Happy's fake romance sunke hi itna gussa araha hai pata nahi dekhke kaisa lagega. Humein chodho mere Rocky ko kaisa lagega?? That is why I am hoping to get RoHa romance instead fake one. Honeymoon with Rocky in RVs funding (as Afideen put).🤣

I don't feel good about this leap, that too 5yrs!! It's too much. 1-2 saal thik hai. What if Happy stay married to RV for 5yrs?🤢 I will simply go inside the screen, hold Rocky's hand, drag him out of screen and lock him up in my room.🤪☺️🤣 Meri satakli.🤪

Edited by ShadeOfWhite - 4 years ago
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hey Eid Mubarak to you and everyone of my RoHa family.🤗

If only Rocky knew how to act cold around Happy. Studs bande jab pyaar mein padhte hai toh deewane hojate hai.

Happy's fake romance sunke hi itna gussa araha hai pata nahi dekhke kaisa lagega. Humein chodho mere Rocky ko kaisa lagega?? That is why I am hoping to get RoHa romance instead fake one. Honeymoon with Rocky in RVs funding (as Afideen put).🤣

I don't feel good about this leap, that too 5yrs!! It's too much. 1-2 saal thik hai. What if Happy stay married to RV for 5yrs?🤢 I will simply go in to the screen, hold Rocky's hand, drag him out of screen and lock him up in my room.🤪☺️🤣 Meri satakli.🤪

Yeah exactly! Ranha being married for 5 years then how would have happy avoided intimacy for all those years? Soch ke he feeling 🤢 5 years ka toh Roha definitely plan nahe kersakte, even if this marriage is a facade. My brain rusted thinking of possibilities and then creative says, “let us surprise you” will see after all what is the surprise because I honestly can’t find legitimate reason for Ranha to end so soon 🤪

Chalo you and I drag Rocky out. Can’t bear his pain anymore. 😭