"Happy Mat Kar Mere Saath Aisa, Mat Kar!!"

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

A broken heart and in much shock Rocky pleads Happy not to leave him to marry RV.πŸ’”

Episode begins with Sandhya informing RV Happy isn't at home. RV gets tensed and takes oath to kill the one coming his way. He is about to take off his turban, Happy comes and stops him.

Flashback: RoHa, Simmi, Smiley and Panditji all doing aarti in the temple with eyes shut. Happy takes this opportunity to get out and lock them in the temple room. Rocky bangs the door. Happy tells him she is going to marry RV. She says some hurtful stuffs about Rocky that he never understood her, he always thinks about his ego yada yada.🀒 She goes on saying she thought she loves Rocky but the truth is they can't be together. Although she was being spiteful but she wasn't convincing. She was faking it and you can say it. There was no anger or disappointment in her tone. She was mouthing all those for the sake of it. Rocky pleads Happy not to do this to him. He begs her not to break his heart. Happy was emotional but she tries to tell him nobody loves her in his family so RV is her choice. She runs. There was some self talk about this would protect her love.

RV queries about Happy's delay in the ceremony. Happy says she went to get Grover as he is a father figure to her. Grover wishes all the best to Happy. Grover-Happy exchange looks of determination. Seems like Grover did something behind all this. His presence and his attitude were confident that nothing went wrong. The rasams take place. Happy takes kasam for each phera that how would she barbadofy RV. It was too filmy! Although she is the one taking kasam for barbadi but RV is the one barbadofying her. Didn't he already do?πŸ€ͺKasam dekhke lagta nahi shaadi jhoothi hai.

Rukhsati happens. Before bidding farewell Happy looks at Grover, he nods his head affirming "everything is done neatly". This was interesting. This exchange of glances telling me this entire wedding thing might be a facade. Let's wait for that. Grover was pretty calm today. He has a mysterious smile all the while.

RV welcomes Happy in his house with rituals. He kisses her hand, hugs her. Happy is as cold as she could be. This shocks RV. Upon asking about it Happy reveals she is stressed so she needs time. RV goes on kissing her to de-stress her. Rocky bangs the door open. He looks completely shattered. He takes Happy's hand and tries to take her from there. RV comes and fight starts. They both beat each other up. Happy gets scared. She didn't do anything though. Guards arrive and RV orders them to beat up Rocky. They kick Rocky. Happy screams, runs to Rocky and tells the guards to back off as he could die. She looks at him and calls out his name. They share an emotional glance. RV notices. Guards drag out Rocky. Before leaving Rocky stops at door and stares at Happy who's standing there looking at him all helpless. That stare was heart-wrenching. Rocky tried to convey her how much she broke him and now he is just a lifeless body. Those eyes had the pain of betrayal. Happy's eyes had helplessness.

Precap: RV manhandles Happy saying how dare she cry for Rocky. He pushes Happy who falls in the table and gets hurt. She talks about her determination for his tabaahi.

Honestly, I felt like throwing chappal on Happy. Rocky looked like as if someone took his soul out of him. I could feel every bit of pain he's going through. His eyes said so much!! When he was begging Happy not to leave him was beyond emotional. His voice broke right there.πŸ’”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nirbhya_sharma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadeOfWhite

A broken heart and in much shock Rocky pleads Happy not to leave him to marry RV.πŸ’”

Episode begins with Sandhya informing RV Happy isn't at home. RV gets tensed and takes oath to kill the one coming his way. He is about to take off his turban, Happy comes and stops him.

Flashback: RoHa, Simmi, Smiley and Panditji all doing aarti in the temple with eyes shut. Happy takes this opportunity to get out and lock them in the temple room. Rocky bangs the door. Happy tells him she is going to marry RV. She says some hurtful stuffs about Rocky that he never understood her, he always thinks about his ego yada yada.🀒 She goes on saying she thought she loves Rocky but the truth is they can't be together. Although she was being spiteful but she wasn't convincing. She was faking it and you can say it. There was no anger or disappointment in her tone. She was mouthing all those for the sake of it. Rocky pleads Happy not to do this to him. He begs her not to break his heart. Happy was emotional but she tries to tell him nobody loves her in his family so RV is her choice. She runs. There was some self talk about this would protect her love.

RV queries about Happy's delay in the ceremony. Happy says she went to get Grover as he is a father figure to her. Grover wishes all the best to Happy. Grover-Happy exchange looks of determination. Seems like Grover did something behind all this. His presence and his attitude were confident that nothing went wrong. The rasams take place. Happy takes kasam for each phera that how would she barbadofy RV. It was too filmy! Although she is the one taking kasam for barbadi but RV is the one barbadofying her. Didn't he already do?πŸ€ͺKasam dekhke lagta nahi shaadi jhoothi hai.

Rukhsati happens. Before bidding farewell Happy looks at Grover, he nods his head affirming "everything is done neatly". This was interesting. This exchange of glances telling me this entire wedding thing might be a facade. Let's wait for that. Grover was pretty calm today. He has a mysterious smile all the while.

RV welcomes Happy in his house with rituals. He kisses her hand, hugs her. Happy is as cold as she could be. This shocks RV. Upon asking about it Happy reveals she is stressed so she needs time. RV goes on kissing her to de-stress her. Rocky bangs the door open. He looks completely shattered. He takes Happy's hand and tries to take her from there. RV comes and fight starts. They both beat each other up. Happy gets scared. She didn't do anything though. Guards arrive and RV orders them to beat up Rocky. They kick Rocky. Happy screams, runs to Rocky and tells the guards to back off as he could die. She looks at him and calls out his name. They share an emotional glance. RV notices. Guards drag out Rocky. Before leaving Rocky stops at door and stares at Happy who's standing there looking at him all helpless. That stare was heart-wrenching. Rocky tried to convey her how much she broke him and now he is just a lifeless body. Those eyes had the pain of betrayal. Happy's eyes had helplessness.

Precap: RV manhandles Happy saying how dare she cry for Rocky. He pushes Happy who falls in the table and gets hurt. She talks about her determination for his tabaahi.

Honestly, I felt like throwing chappal on Happy. Rocky looked like as if someone took his soul out of him. I could feel every bit of pain he's going through. His eyes said so much!! When he was begging Happy not to leave him was beyond emotional. His voice broke right there.πŸ’”

GodπŸ˜”  still u have the hope of fake marriage... I wanted it too still I don't want to disappoint myself as I have no patience left now I can't see rocky like this more...he was too stud boss now see he is crying and crying.... And guys Roha and rv in Goa....they went to Shimla..na ab ye goa kese pohunche and I also saw Grover selfie with ansh.....there is something happening hope it's comes out to be Roha union...RV and happy I can't see their togetherness it is a big mess up which need to be clear asap....

ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Same here that exchange of words and looks with Grover was the only light of hope indicating it to be a fake marriage... let’s c 

@bold- same here I wanted to slap her 🀬🀬... Ghanta idea hai uske pass.. 

Rocky πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜ž

Edited by ishra_bestluv - 4 years ago
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nirbhya_sharma

GodπŸ˜”  still u have the hope of fake marriage... I wanted it too still I don't want to disappoint myself as I have no patience left now I can't see rocky like this more...he was too stud boss now see he is crying and crying.... And guys Roha and rv in Goa....they went to Shimla..na ab ye goa kese pohunche and I also saw Grover selfie with ansh.....there is something happening hope it's comes out to be Roha union...RV and happy I can't see their togetherness it is a big mess up which need to be clear asap....

You know an irony? Boys who once happened to studs end up being a romeo. Harsh really.

They are in Goa? Seems like Rocky is hell-bent to expose RV. Grover is definitely doing something. I just want Rocky to know the truth that's it. It will lessen a lot of pain from his chest.

Nirbhya_sharma thumbnail

You know an irony? Boys who once happened to studs end up being a romeo. Harsh really.

They are in Goa? Seems like Rocky is hell-bent to expose RV. Grover is definitely doing something. I just want Rocky to know the truth that's it. It will lessen a lot of pain from his chest.

Yes they are in Goa I wish Grover convey him all the things before RV and happy honeymoon and of course that SR..... he can VERY WELL handle all the things because happy can only do mess nothing we can expect from her 

afideen thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very well said. Rocky's pleas tore at my heart! He is perfect and broken. The way he was begging her my goodness! 😭 His voice cracking at the end made my heart crack! 😭 So emotional and amazingly potrayed by Ansh.

Grover is upto something. I just hope like you said that this marriage was a facade set up by Grover. His dicreet nod reassured her that all was well or that maybe them both agreeing that the plan has started and all was going their way.

But recalling Happy's promises - is she planning of staying married to him for a while? And exact revenge on him ? Is this marriage for revenge and not proof? Cz if this marriage was fake or if she planned on quickly exposing RV then why would she think that RV made her lose her love? Cz Rocky wouldnt stop loving her like that. Rockys love is not shallow that it would die away after a while. Maybe she plans on avenging everything RV did while Grover gathers the needed proof in the meantime. 

Rockys expression when he broke in! He looked angrily shocked at what Happy had done. Shattered shocked betrayed and mad that she got married to the evil devil. He still tried to take her away and fought for her sake. I just love this guy. And he is one determined guy and he wont rest until he finds out why and save Happy from RVs clutches. 

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nirbhya_sharma

Yes they are in Goa I wish Grover convey him all the things before RV and happy honeymoon and of course that SR..... he can VERY WELL handle all the things because happy can only do mess nothing we can expect from her 

I just checked the stories. They aren't in Goa I think. They are nearby Mumbai. Ansh posted a pic of dinner date of RV-Happy and hashtagged it honeymoon. The same red saree Happy wearing in 100th episode jashn. So Rocky gonna be everywhere Happy is. I feel there will be tons of intensity between RoHa. RV ke saath gayi hogi par romance Rocky ke saath hoga. Quoting SOTY2 ka dialogue "shaadi tere saath hui hai, honeymoon mere saath hoga."🀣

I am just a hopelessly hopeful soul.πŸ€”

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail

Originally posted by: afideen

Very well said. Rocky's pleas tore at my heart! He is perfect and broken. The way he was begging her my goodness! 😭 His voice cracking at the end made my heart crack! 😭 So emotional and amazingly potrayed by Ansh.

Grover is upto something. I just hope like you said that this marriage was a facade set up by Grover. His dicreet nod reassured her that all was well or that maybe them both agreeing that the plan has started and all was going their way.

But recalling Happy's promises - is she planning of staying married to him for a while? And exact revenge on him ? Is this marriage for revenge and not proof? Cz if this marriage was fake or if she planned on quickly exposing RV then why would she think that RV made her lose her love? Cz Rocky wouldnt stop loving her like that. Rockys love is not shallow that it would die away after a while. Maybe she plans on avenging everything RV did while Grover gathers the needed proof in the meantime. 

Rockys expression when he broke in! He looked angrily shocked at what Happy had done. Shattered shocked betrayed and mad that she got married to the evil devil. He still tried to take her away and fought for her sake. I just love this guy. And he is one determined guy and he wont rest until he finds out why and save Happy from RVs clutches. 

Thing is, Happy ki baatein aur usski harkatein apas mein match nahi karte.πŸ˜• When I see Grover-Happy I am convinced marriage is a drama only. Then I see Happy taking oaths to destroy RV pulls me back to square one. I am just confused. Her monologue might be to confuse viewers. Akhir mein surprise denge perhaps.πŸ˜” Currently I am excited for this honeymoon track. I have a feeling RoHa will have their honeymoon.πŸ˜† It's just a wishful thinking though.πŸ€”

Nirbhya_sharma thumbnail

I just checked the stories. They aren't in Goa I think. They are nearby Mumbai. Ansh posted a pic of dinner date of RV-Happy and hashtagged it honeymoon. The same red saree Happy wearing in 100th episode jashn. So Rocky gonna be everywhere Happy is. I feel there will be tons of intensity between RoHa. RV ke saath gayi hogi par romance Rocky ke saath hoga. Quoting SOTY2 ka dialogue "shaadi tere saath hui hai, honeymoon mere saath hoga."🀣

🀣how can it happen we all know jab 100 episodes tak itne scenes nhi mile then suddenly after this freaking marriage we will get Roha intense scenes..I have no expectations from makers...I hope happy  use her mind and will not romance or woo him for the sake of proof🀒

Voh bhi rocky is around tab toh gya apna rocky kaam se....

Edited by Nirbhya_sharma - 4 years ago
ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

@bold πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ i love your positivity πŸ€— on your team for that... mazza a jayega Roha honeymoon ❀️❀️