Suhana Khan makes heads turn as she steps out of a lounge

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Shah Rukh Khan and Gauri Khan's daughter Suhana Khan is currently making people go weak in the knees with her regular outings. The young diva who is currently in town and has been visiting various restaurants and lounges with her friends.

A few hours back, our cameraman spotted Suhana stepping out of a posh lounge in Mumbai suburbs.

Dressed in white pencil jeans and a white printed tee with a front bun and open tresses, Suhana looked nothing less than a diva flaunting her uber cool and stylish chic avatar at it's best. The moment she stepped out of the lounge, she made heads turn.

Check out her pictures here:

ImageImageImageImageImage

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CuttingChai thumbnail

Ya everyone is turning the other side. 

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

[/QUOTE]

Suhana needs to consult a good stylist. The present make up and style is NOT making her look good. Add to it she gives creepy poses like the above one.

She needs to join some grooming class. The kids of business houses do go to such places. I think AB Jr also went to one.

veenab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Too much makeup. All of a sudden she seems to have clear skin n other features. 

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

From her posture to hair color, everything needs a makeover. Right now her wardrobe and make up, everything makes her look tacky.

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Why is she getting papped daily? Is she soon making her debut?

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Why does she give these weird poses and expressions .. upar se her dressing sense is not good at all. I agree  she needs a good stylist who can make her look good. She needs to change her hairstyle too...the long open hair all the time is so boring. 

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

A bit out of topic.. but I also don't understand why the BW actresses don't experiment with their hairstyle at all.. like..cut it short sometimes, curl it , choose quirky/unique haircuts.. its so boring  to see the same damn hairstyle for every actress. I like how Yami cut her hair.. it looks so good on her. 

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Her dressing style is exactly like her mom.......tacky. 

MainHeroineHoon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NeanderthalGirl

A bit out of topic.. but I also don't understand why the BW actresses don't experiment with their hairstyle at all.. like..cut it short sometimes, curl it , choose quirky/unique haircuts.. its so boring  to see the same damn hairstyle for every actress. I like how Yami cut her hair.. it looks so good on her. 

True. It’s boring seeing same hairstyles. Honestly, if they are not comfortable in changing their hair maybe trying different wigs is also a good idea. How the KarJenner does it.