Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Golden-dew

Why is she getting papped daily? Is she soon making her debut?

SRK has said she will debut only after she gets a degree...so not yet.

TrustNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeanderthalGirl

Why does she give these weird poses and expressions .. upar se her dressing sense is not good at all. I agree  she needs a good stylist who can make her look good. She needs to change her hairstyle too...the long open hair all the time is so boring. 

she's always with open hair to cover her wide face

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

unfortunately she has inherited her looks from her father and style from her mother. Money definitely cannot buy style. Tacky clothes with oily makeup makes her look older than her age ( good if she is going for that look) but a fresh style will do wonders for her. She should go for Tanya Ghavri or whoever styles Anushka. 

ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NeanderthalGirl

A bit out of topic.. but I also don't understand why the BW actresses don't experiment with their hairstyle at all.. like..cut it short sometimes, curl it , choose quirky/unique haircuts.. its so boring  to see the same damn hairstyle for every actress. I like how Yami cut her hair.. it looks so good on her. 

Because its not the conventional heroine look or you could say Indian girl look. Indian girls predominantly have long thick straight hair, from childhood that only is endorsed.

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Who styles her???  Her mom, it seems...

She should stop aping her mom's shiny-oily make-up tricks too. Simple make-up will do wonders for her dusky complexion.

But as someone has pointed out, she seems to have a lighter skin tone than before... Makeup or skin lightening treatments, just wondering...

Edited by bashful_moon - 4 years ago
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Eggon_Snow

SRK has said she will debut only after she gets a degree...so not yet.

I know he has said that time n again. But off-late her shenanigans scream otherwise so was wondering if she intends to jump in before her other bestie does.

hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Lol. Another article.