Golu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Exactly yaar! ❤️

What a Jodi! 🥳

What a Chemistry! ☺️

Rocky is LOVE.. ❤️

He loves Happy sooooo much!!

What a Transformation! I was watching the old episodes of Happy's cousin's marriage.. Just look at Rocky then and Rocky now! 😳

Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Reading that Happy didn't believe Anaya's last words makes me very sad. So much blind faith in RV! Why they shape her character in such a manner!? 

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Etna_Dia

Reading that Happy didn't believe Anaya's last words makes me very sad. So much blind faith in RV! Why they shape her character in such a manner!? 

"Mein toh anaya ko sahi tarah jaanti bhi nhi thi" she never believed alive people's reason behind hating RV i.e rocky but a person who has dying must have strong reasons to take a particular name.

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Golu14

Exactly yaar! ❤️

What a Jodi! 🥳

What a Chemistry! ☺️

Rocky is LOVE.. ❤️

What a Transformation! I was watching the old episodes of Happy's cousin's marriage.. Just look at Rocky then and Rocky now! 😳

Whenever rocky says happy mein tere bina marjaaoungaa😭 how happy has become the reason of his sole existence, this transformation and journey is extremely beautiful!!

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Golu14

Exactly yaar! ❤️

What a Jodi! 🥳

What a Chemistry! ☺️

Rocky is LOVE.. ❤️

Most of us hated him in the beginning. We were worried how CVs gonna redeem him. Look at him now, look at us now!! I watch the show solely for him. Rocky is love. Period.

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

"Mein toh anaya ko sahi tarah jaanti bhi nhi thi" she never believed alive people's reason behind hating RV i.e rocky but a person who has dying must have strong reasons to take a particular name.

She put me off right then! I felt like slapping her hard across the face.😵

Golu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Whenever rocky says happy mein tere bina marjaaoungaa😭 how happy has become the reason of his sole existence, this transformation and journey is extremely beautiful!!

Yeah 😭That sends shivers down the spine when he says that 😭He says that with so much pain and agony with a filled throat.. he appears so helpless and vulnerable when he thinks he is going to lose Happy 😭What a lovable character is Rocky! ❤️He has suffered so much and there seems to be no end..! 🥺He just wanted to live happily with his Happy and his family! Such a simple wish of his remains unfulfilled! So much heart breaking it is! 💔

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail

Found this on insta from today's episode. This scene gave me goosebumps.❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByPHVNwB6R5/?igshid=1flwt8aax077p

Can't they just be together??? Pretty please!!

Nirbhya_sharma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadeOfWhite

Most of us hated him in the beginning. We were worried how CVs gonna redeem him. Look at him now, look at us now!! I watch the show solely for him. Rocky is love. Period.

Your analysis and positivity needed buddy 😭😭

Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I like Rocky and Happy together only because of Rocky. Otherwise Happy is a big let down.