Goodbye sweet dreams:(

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

A dying person can never lie about anything unless the need is great or some grudge too strong that cannot be forgiven even in the last breaths, but happy needs a concrete evidence, didn't it all fit perfectly, all those attacks and accidents all of a sudden?? So she saw the shooter talking to RV at his place, she said muje RV se baat karni padegi, "chor chori kar kay kahega..haan mene hi toh chori ki hai" phir woh chori karegaa kuyn???Happy was standing at the door talking to herself toh anaya ki ek ek baat sach thi and two guys didn't realize someone is talking so loudly?? I thought RV's happy censor is so strong that he can sense her from 100 miles, she was at his door standing and talking to herself and he didn't know?jhoota hai tera pyaar RV jhoota🤣

RV mein tuje barbaad kardongi, itnaa rulaaongi, tuje tere anjaam tak pohchaongi and aaj doli nahi arthi uthaygi sounded very 1970ish or perhaps older, bilkul bhi touchy nahi thaa, I am not questioning at all JB's acting skills here, it's the plot and dialogues that are cringeworthy.🤢and yeah momsy's entry and he dialogues at the moment when happy was getting ready were totally like the finishing touches to the 1970ish and 1950ish ambience.Thankyou CVs, take a bow, in 21st century even, you guys are successfully able to give us these old and narrow minded thinking vibes, that is indeed a nayi soch!!!

RV's friends were taunting him that happy bhaag gayi was very refreshing🤣momsy ko vacation pe bhej kay is extra kay scene barha thoray dino kay liye for the taunts😆 alas it won't be needed, ana toh tumhe padega happy and the hilarious part, kisi ney happy brain wash toh nahi kardiyaa🤣 RV acha acha bolo kia pata sach hojaye😆 it was actually happening in reality....

Rocky, teaming up with simmy and smiley was there too made me genuinely happy, pure friendship,sweet bonding and feeling of warmth, innocent dreams, that was used to lure happy into marrying rocky, it was smiley and simmy who drugged the yogurt , what a jugalbandi❤️jab bhagwaan is shaadi ko nahi rok skta toh , tuh kese rok sakti hai happy"🥺 4 thappar aur maar ley roth kay beth jaa, magar mein tuje yeh shadi karnay nahi de sakta, hum ne har mushkil ka saamna mil kay kia hai, agar toh RV se shaadi karleti mein toh mar jata happysmiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19 he first talked about happy's dream of giving sandhya a beautiful house with the name plate Sandhaya Raj Mehra" what a performance AB, it look so real and natural, his voice modulation full of depth and begging her not to leave him...but she's going to marry RV🥺

Simmy is the best sister alive on TV planet, love her, I hope she remains like that till the end!!!don't have a courage to add more🥺

Edited by PerfectStart - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nirbhya_sharma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

A dying person can never lie about anything unless the need is great, but happy needs a concrete evidence, didn't it all fit perfectly, all those attacks and accidents all of a sudden?? So she saw the shooter talking to RV at his place, she said muje RV se baat karni padegi, "chor chori kar kay kahega..haan mene hi toh chori ki hai" phir woh chori karegaa kuyn???Happy was standing at the door talking to herself toh anaya ki ek ek baat sach thi and two guys didn't realize someone is talking so loudly?? I thought RV's happy censor is so strong that he can sense her from 100 miles, she was at his door standing and talking to herself and he didn't know?jhoota hai tera pyaar RV jhoota🤣

RV mein tuje barbaad kardongi, itnaa rulaaongi, tuje tere anjaam tak pohchaongi and aaj doli nahi arthi uthaygi sounded very 1970ish or perhaps older, bilkul bhi touchy nahi thaa, I am not questioning at all JB's acting skills here, it's the plot and dialogues that are cringeworthy.🤢and yeah momsy's entry and he dialogues at the moment when happy was getting ready were totally like the finishing touches to the 1970ish and 1950ish ambience.Thankyou CVs, take a bow, in 21st century even, you guys are successfully able to give us these old and narrow minded thinking vibes, that is indeed a nayi soch!!!

Updating...

🤣🤣i think writer himself is depressed of life...sab bhadaas iss show Mei nikalra h he needs psychotherapist urgently vrna "khudh toh doobe Sanam baaki sab ko bhi le doobe".... I never heard these creepy dialogues of Jasmin from her other shows of course it's not her mistake it's all creative and writer and momsi what🤣 writer is insane I think he or she may be former writer from Balaji shows he or she must be 50+....god..I will not watch then...

Seriously RV Mei tujhe brbaad kardungi barbaad toh khudh happy hogyi hell this is 

I think there are three writer ansh writer is good in writing dialogues other side RV and happy's writer is insane and the third the story writer ab iske toh charansparsh krne pdenge itni mahaan kahani likhne ke liye🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Nirbhya_sharma - 4 years ago
PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nirbhya_sharma

🤣🤣i think writer himself is depressed of life...sab bhadaas iss show Mei nikalra h he needs psychotherapist urgently vrna "khudh toh doobe Sanam baaki sab ko bhi le doobe".... I never heard these creepy dialogues of Jasmin from her other shows of course it's not her mistake it's all creative and writer and momsi what🤣 writer is insane I think he or she may be former writer from Balaji shows he or she must be 50+....god..I will not watch then...

Seriously RV Mei tujhe brbaad kardungi barbaad toh khudh happy hogyi hell this is 

I think there are three writer ansh writer is good in writing dialogues other side RV and happy's writer is insane and the third the story writer ab iske toh charansparsh krne pdenge itni mahaan kahani likhne ke liye🤣🤣🤣🤣

RP and AB's dialogues are awesome but JB's are so annoying, fans were initially unhappy with the fact that JB is always doing the same chirpy girl roles , I read some of the comments on insta, I think the producers took those comments very seriously, they changed happy's character entirely, from 21st chirp girl to 1950's weepy girl!!!

Nirbhya_sharma thumbnail

RP and AB's dialogues are awesome but JB's are so annoying, fans were initially unhappy with the fact that JB is always doing the same chirpy girl roles , I read some of the comments on insta, I think the producers took those comments very seriously, they changed happy's character entirely, from 21st chirp girl to 1950's weepy girl!!!

Gosh makers didn't get the fact yes it's true both teni and twinkle were chirpy but Dil toh happy hai ji theme was optimism...if they wanted to change her character then is this a way when I was on insta fans were calling her "bhondhu" " abla nari" and in the show everyone is cursing her for all the deeds  "manoos"  and happy herself is accepting it that she is a bad luck

Who the hell wanted these changes in her character I don't think so any of the fan wanted it I asked the makers to make her strong and smart like Anaya but their reply was 😑 or uske bad what happy ka bhondhupan bdta gya. 

I saw some clips of episode Roha scene was like I literally have tears...and In the last scene happy asked panditji for aarti I think she will run away from there ..the girl has totally lost her mind it was so easy to tell rocky everything he is capable of handling everything by himself  he said he must have died 😢 then also she wthhhh I want to rant aloud

ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I watched it on fast forward right after Happy said ‘RV aisa nahi kar sakte’ 🤦‍♀️ And that self talk at his place.. why would a dying person especially someone like Anaya lie about the man who she loved all her life🤦‍♀️ Stupid girl... and that ‘meri arthi and all that’ oh god 🤮🤢 so cliche and 60’s I wanted to cry and crack up at the same time... why did I watch it 😂😂😂😂😂

and now I am worried if Happy actually has any plan seems more like a sacrifice stunt 🤦‍♀️ Rocky will have to bang his head to take her out of this 🤬😡

At times it feels like there is a bigger plan than they are showing and at times it feels like this is all a impulsive sacrificing stunt nothing more... 

wonder how she will escape from the temple 

Was it just me who felt that the precap was a bit weird when Rocky called her, his dialogues were a little Indicative or is it just me thinking too much- ‘took all the suffering on yourself? Why did you do this Happy?’ Does Rocky know everything or he just made a normal statement. 😕😕

My brain 😔🤔😭 saturation point is not very far... I really hope Grover has a role to play plus I hope she has a plan... hey bhagwaan Happy ka kya hoga no sorry Rocky ka kya hoga 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Simmi and Smiley were just ❤️❤️ They desperately want Roha together like us ... as expected they drugged her 😂 not like happy left them with too many options 😂😂 Rocky has done everything in his capacity to call off the wedding ... he confessed his love and got the arrangements done.. I wish usne behoshi mein hi usse shaadi kar li hoti 🤦‍♀️😕 toh acha hota... she would have screamed and fought but shaadi toh ho jaati... 

Edited by ishra_bestluv - 4 years ago
PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishra_bestluv

I watched it on fast forward right after Happy said ‘RV aisa nahi kar sakte’ 🤦‍♀️ And that self talk at his place.. why would a dying person especially someone like Anaya lie about the man who she loved all her life🤦‍♀️ Stupid girl... and that ‘meri arthi and all that’ oh god 🤮🤢 so cliche and 60’s I wanted to cry and crack up at the same time... why did I watch it 😂😂😂😂😂

and now I am worried if Happy actually has any plan seems more like a sacrifice stunt 🤦‍♀️ Rocky will have to bang his head to take her out of this 🤬😡

At times it feels like there is a bigger plan than they are showing and at times it feels like this is all a impulsive sacrificing stunt nothing more... 

wonder how she will escape from the temple 

Was it just me who felt that the precap was a bit weird when Rocky called her, his dialogues were a little Indicative or is it just me thinking too much- ‘took all the suffering on yourself? Why did you do this Happy?’ Does Rocky know everything or he just made a normal statement. 😕😕

My brain 😔🤔😭 saturation point is not very far... I really hope Grover has a role to play plus I hope she has a plan... hey bhagwaan Happy ka kya hoga no sorry Rocky ka kya hoga 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Simmi and Smiley were just ❤️❤️ They desperately want Roha together like us ... as expected they drugged her 😂 not like happy left them with too many options 😂😂 Rocky has done everything in his capacity to call off the wedding ... he confessed his love and got the arrangements done.. I wish usne behoshi mein hi usse shaadi kar li hoti 🤦‍♀️😕 toh acha hota... she would have screamed and fought but shaadi toh ho jaati... 

Yes, I also find something amiss about the precap, or perhaps it was some kind of plan but since seeing happy beaten up, that angle does not have any place in the story anymore, I saw a spoiler pic of AB, Rocky was standing putting his head down on the jeep.

Behoshi mei shaadi kia idea hai🤣

the arthi dialogue wassmiley11smiley11smiley11smiley11

ishra_bestluv thumbnail

Yes, I also find something amiss about the precap, or perhaps it was some kind of plan but since seeing happy beaten up, that angle does not have any place in the story anymore, I saw a spoiler pic of AB, Rocky was standing putting his head down on the jeep.

Behoshi mei shaadi kia idea hai🤣

the arthi dialogue wassmiley11smiley11smiley11smiley11

Seriously behoshi mein shaadi ho jati once for all baat khatam

No matter how much she would have fought she loves him and eventually woh melt ho jati 😂😂😂 lol 

Temple seen cannot go waste what’s the point otherwise kya bakwaas hai yeh😂😂 

Nirbhya_sharma thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishra_bestluv

Seriously behoshi mein shaadi ho jati once for all baat khatam

No matter how much she would have fought she loves him and eventually woh melt ho jati 😂😂😂 lol 

Temple seen cannot go waste what’s the point otherwise kya bakwaas hai yeh😂😂 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Hahahahahaha kitna khuch ho skta tha fake marriage and someone said rituals can be there roha' haldhi mehandhi romance dance  and at the end Roha marriage Yaha toh na mangani or phtt byah...

Temple scene is nothing more heartbreak of rocky from happy that's it

ishra_bestluv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nirbhya_sharma

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Hahahahahaha kitna khuch ho skta tha fake marriage and someone said rituals can be there roha' haldhi mehandhi romance dance  and at the end Roha marriage Yaha toh na mangani or phtt byah...

Temple scene is nothing more heartbreak of rocky from happy that's it

I hope not... I hope it has more value 

Warna 🤢😡🤬

afideen thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am dreading to watch this 100 episode. Kyu? why? WHY couldnt they have planned for a memorable 100 episode? All the fans are sad when Dil Toh Happy Hai Ji hits 100. Is the wedding episode tomorrow then? Way to go for spoiling Eid mood. 👏