Fan Fictions

Rosid ff : college love story

Tania_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Characters 

Our hero - siddhant bhardwaj 

Son of Rajendra bhardwaj and Sujata bhardwaj .

Fun loving , caring , romantic and most handsome parson . How always in Dream land means his love lady's dream. He loves his family . Specially his dad . They share a strong bonding . His father always support him to fulfill his dreams. 

Rajendra bhardwaj - our hero's father . Who always support his son .He love his love so much . 

Sujata bhardwaj - Rajendrabhardwaj's wife and Siddhant bhardwaj's​ mother . A house wife . She loves her family and specially her son so much . 

Our heroen - roli diwedi .

Daughter of Jamunalal diwedi and Meena diwedi .

Beautiful, sweet, fun loving, caring, talented girl. Who always want to fulfill her dreams .But unfortunately she can't.

But why ? Let's find out this but some time later .πŸ˜‰

Jamunalal diwedi - a business man.a strict father and strict husband. How always want to control his family. His happiness is only money . One more thing he not like his daughter because he wanted​ a son . 

Meena diwedi - wife of Jamunalal diwedi and Roli's mother . House wife . Love her family . Her one and only happiness is her daughter roli and her lifeline  . She all was want to support her daughter but unfortunately can't.

Update part 1 tomorrow. 

Edited by Rosidlove - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice Character sketch. But why you've opened new thread, I mean you already have one right? Np, continue next updates in this thread itself as it'll be easy for readers. Waiting for updates. 

Priyapiu thumbnail

Nice character sketch... Y roli can't fullfil her dreams.. eagerly waiting update soon tan😘😘..

Tania_rosid thumbnail

Chapter 1 

Beautiful house (not really house it's a mansion) . It's diwedi mansion . Now we are going to see what's happening in this house sorry mansion . Big holl totally empty . Upside a big room . Totally pink. Beautifull and Cassie . A super beautiful and cute girl dancing . Song is - mere khabo me Jo aya ( movie - Dil wale dulaniya le jayenge ) 

A voice is coming - roli bas kar . Papa khabi bi gar poche wale honge . It's meena's voice .

Roli become dull . She stop dancing . And become silent. 

Meena come to roli and hug her .

Roli - maa why not papa love me . She becomes sad . 

Meena - beta I know your papa always like that . Not taking to you . But he loves you beta .

Roli - I always do what ever papa want .But papa not at all happy with me . I always want to dance but for papa I deny for dance. But maa i want to fulfill me dreams and I know it very well that my dreams can't fulfill anyway . Because whatever I like papa that's  unlike.

Meena - u know na beta wanted son but that time u born your papa not expecting that and also doctor say I can't give birth second child . Because your delivery time I have some dificulti​ . Your papa totally broken . And thought it's all because of you .

Roli - but maa what I did .

That time a loud voice come from holl . Meena ji where are​ you . 

Meena and roli started shivering . 

Meena - roli u go and get ready for college. U r late beta .

Roli went to take bath . 

Meena went down .

roli went to get ready .

Holl , 

Jamunalal - Meena ji where is your daughter . What she doing . 

Meena - ji woh college Jane k liye ready ho rahi Hai .

Jamunalal - what is the need to going college . 

Meena-please u don't want to see her Then leave it . 

Jamunalal go to his room in full anger mood .

otherside , 

Big house , name plate - bhardwaj house .

In holl , a lady is shutting - siddhant wakeup  . U r late for college . 

It's Sujata . 

Rajendra come to Sujata and ask her 

Rajendra - why r you shutting dear wife .

Sujata smile and say what to do your son just like you khumbkaran .

Rajendra - I well go and wake him up ok. 

He going upstairs room . And get into​ the room . And see him handsome son is sleeping so cutely . He got smile in his face . He sits in sofa and staring at his son. 

Siddhant face is full smileys. 

After some time Sujata enter in to the room finding father and son both are sleeping . 

Sujata got smile in her face . Then she look at the watch all ready 8:30 . Once again she started calling her son . 

Sujata - siddhant wakeup . Suddenly she feels some one back hug her . It's Rajendra .

Rajendra - what are you doing .Why u always become cabbabme hardi in my son and daughter in law's romance .

They heard a voice - yes maa papa is right . 

Sujata - siddhant 

Siddhant - yes maa just now I'm going to see your bahu's face . But u na . . .

Rajendra in excitedly ask - siddhant u see her . What you both doing ? 

Sujata - ji ? What are you asking that to your son . 

Rajendra - so what he is my son . I'm a romentic guy . Then my son should be super romantic . What's say Sid .

Siddhant - of course papa . I promise you I will give you 10 grandson . 

Rajendra - that's my son .

Sujata - you guys have no sense . Shameless father and shameless son 

Siddhant it's really late .Now go and get ready for college . And you senseless papa go get ready for office.

Siddhant and Rajendra went to get ready.

I don't know what I wrote. Just try. So if did any misstek please forgive me . 

Please comment what u like or what u all dislike  in this ss .

Negative and positive comments all are welcome .  

Next update tomorrow .

Priyapiu thumbnail

Super update.. waiting for rosid meet.

Update soon 😘😘

Tania_rosid thumbnail
Thank you so much piu . 😘😘😘Edited by Rosidlove - 4 years ago
MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hahaha yaar fabulous! really loved it! by the way this is your first ss???? I won't believe! beautiful narration especially sid and raj's relationship! I was smiles all the way while reading the part! 10 kids ahem! ahem! poor roli! hahaha but compared to who is she to me ff, 10 is better because sid wants 12 naa there πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
baby don't open new thread for next part! just use the comment box or reply option on the top, type there then update....I told priya about this hope she would explain you well
MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice start. Sid and rajender's scene was cute and funny. Loved their bond. Eagerly waiting for rosid's meet. Update next soon.

Tania_rosid thumbnail
Yes Sarah Priya told me . Now I'm doing that only .