Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jey3ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I think we congratulate AT members for actively participating in bakbak which gives an impression that people loves the lead couples and for IF, our love is measured thru AT or DT at times(though I don't know about this exactly)...but this indirectly shows our love for our couple on screen... So whenever we complete an AT, it's like our love for the leads increases one level above considering how active we are in discussing about them non stop...it's our craze for them... If show flops or there's nothing to discuss about leads..we will definitely stop chitchatting here Cox of disinterest in the couple... So I think this will answer why we need to congratulate ourselves for each AT

div19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Sanket Gaonkar .. DID winner .. he was there at indo event ...

jey3ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Brit...❤️🥳🤗

Finally it's a good feeling to know you also watched mmz and part of discussions... 

UKGirl22 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zindagi12345

Oh god.i thought so..thats why indirects... Are you on twitter? If then tell them na plz to directly quote abt issue instead of multiple indirects from both parthians and EJFians..  We have long way to go even  in kzk fandom.   So throwing indirects wont work.. 

I don’t understand what you guys are saying. 

How can our comments be misconstrued? We are all about AnuPre. 

UKGirl22 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briti1721

Guys An 💦💦 FC Sent Our Previous AT SS To A Parthian, Maligning Our Name. As She Knows That I'm More Into IF She Told Me To Let You Know That Scarlett, Yashvi and Ariah All Have Their Boyfriends Who Is BTW Not Parth, So That You All Don't Ship Them With Every Tom Dick And Harry. (How Does She Know You Ask, She Is Also Good Friends Of These People, Knows Them Personally And Also Is A Parthian). I Explained Her About The Fun Shipping And She Said It's Okay But Asked Me To Inform Y'all That They All Are Already Committed. 

Please Don't Get Hurt People. Sorry On Her Behalf, And I Apologize As Well If I've Hurt Any Of You. 

PS: Even S*****a Shippers Are Taking Our Chat SSs and Editing It.

But what did they get by editing out chat? We haven’t said anything bad...

avintagesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zindagi12345

Oh god.i thought so..thats why indirects... Are you on twitter? If then tell them na plz to directly quote abt issue instead of multiple indirects from both parthians and EJFians..  We have long way to go even  in kzk fandom.   So throwing indirects wont work.. 

Yes I'm Active On Twitter. She Personally DMed Without Throwing Any Indirects And Very Politely Asked Me To Inform You People Of The Shit That's Going On. One Of The PaNi FC Took Our SS And Spewed Venom Against Entire KZK Fandom. It Angered The Parthians And EJFians (who are my friends).

avintagesoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: UKGirl22

But what did they get by editing out chat? We haven’t said anything bad...

According to them we are immoral insecure b***hes who can't stand Parth with anyone else other than PaRica and dare to mock their (💦💦) fandom!

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Some fan girl...

avintagesoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: UKGirl22

I don’t understand what you guys are saying. 

How can our comments be misconstrued? We are all about AnuPre. 

Then let me be blunt. 💦💦Made it look like we mock Parth's sexuality, call him gay, and also ship him with random xyz girls. N some of us also get jealous of PaXYZ comfort and friendship as we can't stand anyone else other than PaRica.

I hope I was clear to you.

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ladki posted storyyy of some restaurant frm Indo..n ladka is posting story of being hungry while eating an apple..within a difference of 4 mins.... coincidence🤣

Edited by pallawi1803 - 4 years ago