Posted: 4 years ago

Congrats🥳

Look at these gorgeous people 

https://twitter.com/kriyuuu/status/1135454420932579328?s=21

Bookworm_ thumbnail

Mubarak ho! 🥳😆

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I was just thinking ladki didn't posted anything nikli nhi Kya..n got her story..safe flight someone wished her😁 finally she is coming back

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bookworm_

Mubarak ho! 🥳😆

Mujhe ek doubt hai..y do we congratulate each other for new AT???

Bookworm_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

parampara 🙏🏻🤣

But nooo, it’s just a way to dhakka maro At! 🧐🤣

Though, we deserve a congratulation once we reach 50 and then 100 - those are actual milestones! 😎

P.S. that question is so random and honestly I don’t the know the actual answer 😩😴🤣

Bookworm_ thumbnail

I was just thinking ladki didn't posted anything nikli nhi Kya..n got her story..safe flight someone wished her😁 finally she is coming back

Who wished her?

shilpa2323 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Milestone baby.... 🤣

Cute_Virgo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

When Anurag said confidence dekha I was reminded of Parth and Erica’s interview where she said in future people will want to see Parica. His reply was confidence to dekho😳

avintagesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Guys An 💦💦 FC Sent Our Previous AT SS To A Parthian, Maligning Our Name. As She Knows That I'm More Into IF She Told Me To Let You Know That Scarlett, Yashvi and Ariah All Have Their Boyfriends Who Is BTW Not Parth, So That You All Don't Ship Them With Every Tom Dick And Harry. (How Does She Know You Ask, She Is Also Good Friends Of These People, Knows Them Personally And Also Is A Parthian). I Explained Her About The Fun Shipping And She Said It's Okay But Asked Me To Inform Y'all That They All Are Already Committed. 

Please Don't Get Hurt People. Sorry On Her Behalf, And I Apologize As Well If I've Hurt Any Of You. 

PS: Even S*****a Shippers Are Taking Our Chat SSs and Editing It.

Edited by Briti1721 - 4 years ago
Zindagi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briti1721

Guys An 💦💦 FC Sent Our Previous AT SS To A Parthian, Maligning Our Name. As She Knows That I'm More Into IF She Told Me To Let You Know That Scarlett, Yashvi and Ariah All Have Their Boyfriends Who Is BTW Not Parth, So That You All Don't Ship Them With Every Tom Dick And Harry. (How Does She Know You Ask, She Is Also Good Friends Of These People, Knows Them Personally And Also Is A Parthian). I Explained Her About The Fun Shipping And She Said It's Okay But Asked Me To Inform Y'all That They All Are Already Committed. 

Please Don't Get Hurt People. Sorry On Her Behalf, And I Apologize As Well If I've Hurt Any Of You. 

PS: Even S*****a Shippers Are Taking Our Chat SSs and Editing It.

Oh god.i thought so..thats why indirects... Are you on twitter? If then tell them na plz to directly quote abt issue instead of multiple indirects from both parthians and EJFians..  We have long way to go even  in kzk fandom.   So throwing indirects wont work..