Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sammy17

Oh we can deny it. Bajaj was never meant to be lead at all, and simply a cameo that got a promotion to parallel (I repeat parallel lead, because the story was always of anurag-prerna and bajaj was their ultimate kasauti) only because of ronit roy's splendid acting and popularity. KSG is no ronit roy. I've seen the acting of both to tell that he doesn't come close, whilst RR was modest, kind and a sport to praise KSG's acting ability. He might make a decent bajaj, but would he get the kind of popularity and acceptance that RR got for bajaj is doubtful. There are no actors on tv quite like ronit. 

he was MEANT to be a cameo but later he became the LEAD, exactly! 

Edited by kalank - 4 years ago
Bhagya65 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalank

i know you would like to disagree, but unfortunately it is true, I was never exactly a bajaj fan, but he is one of the leads

Well since you started this topic.. the whole title song dont include Uncle. The poster dont include him. Plus main theme is on them so your claim is totally baseless. But I cant change your opinion and I cant change mine too so just rest this debate lol. Chill

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Everyone knows Mr Bajaj was originally meant to be an 8 week cameo appearance in the show. Things took an unexpected turn when the popularity of the character soared. RR was indeed phenomenal as Mr Bajaj and nobody could have done that part better than him. Surpassing the so-called male lead and rising to greater heights in an established show is no ordinary feat. But how many characters played by RR have been as popular and lasting as Mr Bajaj? One can't discredit the character while praising its face. It wasn't just RR's Rishabh Bajaj that surpassed sissy in terms of individual popularity, PRB did the same in 2004. So this parallel vs main lead debate hardly matters to us because the former is clearly ahead by a huge margin. 

I haven't watched KSG's acting in his successful shows. But given the quality and cast and crew of this show, he doesn't have to as phenomenal as RR. With an average performance he can outperform them all.

INSTIGATOR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

what's the use of being main lead when a cameo comes and overshadows u?

Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kabiraa

what's the use of being main lead when a cameo comes and overshadows u?

And title song, posters and themes hardly make a difference here.

Edited by Wistfulness - 4 years ago
INSTIGATOR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

And title song, posters and themes hardly make a difference here.

ðŸ¤£

anz11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Bajaj is a lead, no matter how much anu-pre fans deny it

Bajaj was lead in S1 cause equation of the cezanne and the female was good and so they change the story.

Here kzk s2 is  only  gaining trp because if parth and erica sizzling chemistry 

People are now accepted whole heartedly anu pre chemistry.  If  forcefully to justify S1 they try to  create chemistry btwn bajaj n prerna....it will fall flat miserably. 

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Bajaj is a lead, no matter how much anu-pre fans deny it

And this Kzk season 2

Wistfulness thumbnail

Is it deemed this easy to pass the verdict? Well, the character hasn't even entered yet. Reserve your judgements.

Edited by Wistfulness - 4 years ago
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Wrong thread 

Edited by -Doppelganger- - 4 years ago