Confirmed! Karan Grover joins KZK2 set to romance Erica in Switzerland

rupinr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Confirmed! Karan Grover joins Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2; set to romance Erica in Switzerland

Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 team including leads Parth Samthaan, Erica Fernandes and Karan Singh Grover will soon fly down to Switzerland to shoot Mr Bajaj's entry.

Karan Singh Grover to step into Ronit Roy's shoes as Mr Bajaj of Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Here's an exciting news for fans of Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 and Karan Singh Grover. The actor, who was unsure about whether to play the iconic role of Mr Bajaj on the show, has finally decided to join the talented cast.

The team including lead pair Parth Samthaan (Anurag) and Erica Fernandes (Prerna) and Karan will soon fly down to Switzerland to shoot Mr Bajaj's entry on show.

With Karan joining the cast, ardent viewers of Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 will get to see him romancing Erica aka Prerna.

Earlier, it was said that Karan had put forth certain conditions to be part of the show, which had forced the makers to consider another actor to portray the iconic character. Apparently, Bipasha Basu's husband was expecting a higher pay than the other lead actors of Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2. Also, he wanted to put limited hours of working per day in addition to working for only a few days a month.

A source close to the show, had told TellyChakkar.com, "While Karan is expecting the production house to fulfil these clauses, he also wants to put in limited hours of working a day. In a successful daily soap, where the stakes are so high, it becomes difficult to bend the rules for just one person."

In the first season, Ronit Roy had played the character of Mr Bajaj and had become an overnight sensation with the strong role and his salt and pepper look. When asked to comment on Karan stepping into his shoes, thesenior actor said, "I'm very happy for Karan bagging the role of Bajaj. I think he'll do a great job. My good wishes are with him. May he and kzk2 attain much greater heights of popularity than I did," SpotboyE quoted Ronit as saying.

https://www.ibtimes.co.in/confirmed-karan-grover-joins-kasautii-zindagii-kay-2-set-romance-erica-switzerland-798782

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Every article says he is here to romance Erica.

Kitna romance karega yeah baad mein pata chalega

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

He wanted more money than the leads, how much Parth and Erica take home then ? ,😐

Originally posted by: reeyacute

Every article says he is here to romance Erica.

Kitna romance karega yeah baad mein pata chalega

Lol

kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

He wanted more money than the leads, how much Parth and Erica take home then ? ,😐

Even Hina gets more money than the leads and so will ksg, he is defo getting 2.5 lakh +

Edited by kalank - 5 years ago
Bhagya65 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

In a way it sad that when they give more importance to other characters then lead. But every 1 know show is still managing a trp is then its bescause of lead still they give importance to vamp and uncle.

Anyway I will be boycotting after climax anyway. Just wish goodluck to those.. who still be watching.

kalank thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhagya65

In a way it sad that when they give more importance to other characters then lead. But every 1 know show is still managing a trp is then its bescause of lead still they give importance to vamp and uncle.

Anyway I will be boycotting after climax anyway. Just wish goodluck to those.. who still be watching.

Bajaj is a lead, no matter how much anu-pre fans deny it

Bhagya65 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalank

I Really like to disagree that's why I will be taking a stand by not watching it after climax. But respect your opinion. Why Why they are just destroying every  episode day by day by adding filler episode till uncle come in. I have moved on and can switch on and off but at time it still make me upset on how badly they destroyed the show.

kalank thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhagya65

I Really like to disagree that's why I will be taking a stand by not watching it after climax. But respect your opinion. Why Why they are just destroying every  episode day by day by adding filler episode till uncle come in. I have moved on and can switch on and off but at time it still make me upset on how badly they destroyed the show.

i know you would like to disagree, but unfortunately it is true, I was never exactly a bajaj fan, but he is one of the leads

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kalank

Oh we can deny it. Bajaj was never meant to be lead at all, and simply a cameo that got a promotion to parallel (I repeat parallel lead, because the story was always of anurag-prerna and bajaj was their ultimate kasauti) only because of ronit roy's splendid acting and popularity. KSG is no ronit roy. I've seen the acting of both to tell that he doesn't come close, whilst RR was modest, kind and a sport to praise KSG's acting ability. He might make a decent bajaj, but would he get the kind of popularity and acceptance that RR got for bajaj is doubtful. There are no actors on tv quite like ronit. 

If it wasn't for RR, bajaj would have remained simply a negative/ grey cameo, and never would his character have been a big deal to surpass the real male lead in terms of popularity, or to even be considered as a major role to be casted for this remake no matter how much anyone denies.

Edited by sammy17 - 5 years ago