I dont Want An 'Actress Wife'- Ravishastri abt amrita singh

Fluffyalexis thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Throwback: Ravi Shastri Got Engaged To Amrita Singh And Later Said He Doesn't Want An 'Actress Wife'

Amrita Singh and Ravi Shastri

Let’s time travel to the 80s now. Imagine we are in the era when Ravi Shastri, one of the most good-looking cricketers in the industry was touching the right cord in his cricket career. Actress Amrita Singh, one of the most beautiful ladies in the tinsel town was aiming for the high in Bollywood and was reaching there. Soon after, the duo met and Ravi was blown over with Amrita’s beauty, and that is exactly how cupid struck them. 

There’s was a serious affair and the duo was even all set to tie the knot but God had other plans for the then couple. Soon after, Ravi was quoted as saying in one of the interviews, “I definitely don't want an actress wife. I am chauvinistic. Her home should be her first priority." And Amrita had replied, “At the moment I'm too involved in my career to give it up. But I'm sure after a couple of years, I will be ready to become a full-time wife and mother." 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Redmi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Ravi Shastri is good looking? 😲 

Fluffyalexis thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Redmi

Ravi Shastri is good looking? 😲 

In early 80s he was widely considered as the most handsome man in india! He was more famous than any of the bolly stars during that time