Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: A.Hajnal

So, in today's episode, Angad introduced Kapil as his childhood best friend and how much they love each other and how important they are for each other... But what do we see Kapil doing? Flirting with his best friend's would be wife the moment he sees her. He went on to say "if only I had met you before Angad... Kismat this and fate that... Angad is lucky..." 

He kept giving hints to Sandhya as if he knew they were meant to be but didn't meet on time, or that he is here now but she didn't waited enough for him, that she should have waited a lil bit longer for him... 

Everything about him sounds like someone of a horrible and weak character. I mean, what kind of childhood best friend would do that to his best friend since childhood? That too for a girl he didn't know before and is introduced to him as his best friend's would be wife in less than a week? Or he is very shity person/friend or he is just someone Sandhya's hallucinationing...

What are your thoughts on the matter? 

Writer's are making him say all that to sandhya to make him sound more mysterious and to get sandhya thinking about that mandir incident, rather than intending to show him as a cheap flirt after his best friend's fiance. 😆

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: SONAL30

Kapil acts weird but i m liking his n sandy's chemistry...even more than sandy n angad

n is this whole sandy - kapil track is about reincarnation...i dont know why i m getting this feeling...his all that destiny talks was quite weird as if he already knows sandy

Sandy isn't hallucinating at all kapil is very much real n he definitely saved sandy from fire....n most importantly according to shivji's bhavishyavani Kapil is sandy's soulmate  but then according to initial articles Vin is playing negative lead so i m not getting his character but i definitely want him to be sandy's soulmate coz i m liking both of them so i want them together

I've been looking at all articles, but there's barely anything said about what vin's role in the show is. 

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Writer's are making him say all that to sandhya to make him sound more mysterious and to get sandhya thinking about that mandir incident, rather than intending to show him as a cheap flirt after his best friend's fiance. 😆

But its very unreal na..

For now he doesnt seem genuine good person. 

Also I really dont mind if Kapil is the one for Sandhya....but it should be organic and natural not with these irritating and mysterious dialogues.

Otherwise it feels as if Kapil knows about Sandhya seeing his face in the temple and him wanting to  "TRAP" Sandhya. 

Genuiness missing hai and if its done on purpose by makers because of the reason you mentioned, then I would say its a very unreal and weak writing. 

Behaviour and attitude is everything afterall.

SONAL30 thumbnail

I've been looking at all articles, but there's barely anything said about what vin's role in the show is. 

see this

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Thanks for this. This has really spoiled the fun of the show now for me to know he’s negative. I’m going to be so disappointed in the writers if they reveal the evil spirits were able to use their evil influence within the temple too.

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for this. This has really spoiled the fun of the show now for me to know he’s negative. I’m going to be so disappointed in the writers if they reveal the evil spirits were able to use their evil influence within the temple too.

is this Wat MahaShivRatri etc offered 🤢evils can reach the extent 🤢 capable to influence sacred Places 😈❓ 

sumz_d thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

is this Wat MahaShivRatri etc offered 🤢evils can reach the extent 🤢 capable to influence sacred Places 😈❓ 

Tv world mai kuch bhi ho sakta hai. 

They will also take God for ride👎🏼

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Tv world mai kuch bhi ho sakta hai. 

They will also take God for ride👎🏼

Yeah 🤔 but it makes weird unpleasant 👎🏼🤢 

sumz_d thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

Yeah 🤔 but it makes weird unpleasant 👎🏼🤢 

Yes it doesBut unfortunately nobody cares🥺

As long they getting trps and keep people hooked with the "mystery element". 

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Didn't Angad told Kapil to give him the ring back ? He saw him right ? If that interaction was real then Kapil is real 

I guess makers are trying to portray Kapil as mysterious and that is why Kapil often talks about such stuff which might come across as weird 

Also as few of you have already pointed out, as per few articles Vin is playing the negative lead...Not sure how authentic are these articles but I personally don't want him to be negative but it does look like Angad-Sandhya are the endgame unless there is a massive twist in the tale 

I also read that even Deepika has double role.....So, is there an incarnation angle here I wonder ! 

Let's see how it goes from here...So far the mystery is intriguing