Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Guys, about the ring thing, I have an explanation, because I believe Kapil is a hallucination. There was another guy next to Kapil, who was with Angad when the lights were off. That guy's the REAL Kapil. If you notice, Angad could have been talking to that guy next to Vin's Kapil, because Vin's character didn't end up picking up the ring either. There was a lot of emphasis being given on that guy next to Vin. Also, the night scene where Sandhya was talking to Kapil, a lady (can't remember who), told her to come inside as if she only saw Sandhya outside alone.

My 15+ years of Ekta serial experience is telling me that Kapil, for now, is only a figment of Sandhya's imagination. Or, Sandhya is the only one who can see him.😆 I don't think Kapil is a negative character. More like a guardian angel/hero type. Maybe he was her lover from a past life. He would have no reason to save Sandhya from the fire otherwise. 

A.Hajnal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

Guys, about the ring thing, I have an explanation, because I believe Kapil is a hallucination. There was another guy next to Kapil, who was with Angad when the lights were off. That guy's the REAL Kapil. If you notice, Angad could have been talking to that guy next to Vin's Kapil, because Vin's character didn't end up picking up the ring either. There was a lot of emphasis being given on that guy next to Vin. Also, the night scene where Sandhya was talking to Kapil, a lady (can't remember who), told her to come inside as if she only saw Sandhya outside alone.

My 15+ years of Ekta serial experience is telling me that Kapil, for now, is only a figment of Sandhya's imagination. Or, Sandhya is the only one who can see him.😆 I don't think Kapil is a negative character. More like a guardian angel/hero type. Maybe he was her lover from a past life. He would have no reason to save Sandhya from the fire otherwise. 

That's what I have been saying since the start... Gald someone else thinks the same... And the lady was Sandhya's mother... ðŸ˜†

BTW, I don't know if you remember me from Sadda Haq forum, I was one of your readers, you write beautifully... So I was wondering if I, we can expect something on Angad-Sandhya in future? ðŸ˜³

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

I think kapil is real but may be the one who meets and talks to Sandhya is not  the real one.

Edited by Silpa91 - 4 years ago