Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: skanthan

Same here. Thus I do not blame you even one bit! Rana is basically acting like a child! He did not give Siya any chance to explain herself. Rather, he accused her! ðŸ˜¡ I can hardly wait until tomorrow and then next week's episodes when Mohini will wipe the floor with Vanraj! ðŸ¤£

Yup when the hero is no less than the villain and the heroine rather than slapping the hero comes crying to him. It's hard to root for any of them.🙄

Enjoy Greg  next week with Mo thrashing Vanraj 💪

skanthan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

Yup when the hero is no less than the villain and the heroine rather than slapping the hero comes crying to him. It's hard to root for any of them.🙄

I agree. It is annoying beyond description! Don't these women have any self respect?! Some of these women are no better than the villains either! They are enablers! ðŸ˜¡

Enjoy Greg  next week with Mo thrashing Vanraj 💪

I surely will enjoy the upcoming episodes as they look promising! And I certainly look forward to giving you a blow for blow description of how Mohini will fix Vanraj! ðŸ¤£

Edited by skanthan - 4 years ago
skanthan thumbnail

Maya found and rescued Jhumri, but they both got captured by Vanraj. Siya almost succeeded in bringing back Ram's memory, but failed. And in the end, Mohini finally got to know that Kali is none other than Siya. And hopefully next week, not Siya, but Vanraj will be officially screwed by Mohini! 

Hallyumint thumbnail

I agree. It is annoying beyond description! Don't these women have any self respect?! Some of these women are no better than the villains either! They are enablers! ðŸ˜¡

I guess you and I have this in common 

I surely will enjoy the upcoming episodes as they look promising! And I certainly look forward to giving you a blow for blow description of how Mohini will fix Vanraj! ðŸ¤£

Do give it will be more interesting than watching it on tv 

Hallyumint thumbnail

Maya finally found and resued Jhumri, but they both got captured by Vanraj. Siya almost succeeded in bringing back Ram's memory, but failed. And in the end, Mohini finally got to know that Kali is none other than Siya. And hopefully next week, not Siya, but Vanraj will be officially screwed by Mohini! 

There is a one hour special tomm where ram gets his memory  and promises to be with Mo in exchange for not killing siya 

skanthan thumbnail

I guess you and I have this in common 

We sure do! 

Do give it will be more interesting than watching it on tv 

Absolutely! ðŸ¤£

skanthan thumbnail

There is a one hour special tomm where ram gets his memory  and promises to be with Mo in exchange for not killing siya 

That is great! ðŸ˜ƒ I look forward to watching it! ðŸ˜ƒ But more than that, I look forward to the face off of Mohini and Vanraj!  I wonder what will lead to Vanraj being killed by Mohini, though? ðŸ¤” Perhaps Mohini will find out Vanraj originally came for the purpose of helping Siya? ðŸ¤” That will be an interesting scene to watch! ðŸ˜† I hope we will see Vanraj running like Hell for his life from Mohini in the same fashion we saw Mohini running like Hell for her life from the Nagraaj a few months back! ðŸ¤£

skanthan thumbnail

I saw the one hour special Manmohini episode! It was awesome! ðŸ˜ƒ Rana reverted back to Ram and saved Siya just in the nick of time after which he saved Dayi Ma, Bindu, Jhumri and Maya. And just as Vanraj was about to attack Ram, Mohini threw Vanraj around and finally decapitated him! But as our six friends were about to escape, Mohini caught them.  

None the less, thank God Vanraj is finally gone! ðŸ¥³ But the precap... ðŸ¤¢ Oh no!  

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I loved the Maha Episode. So many things happened in that single episode. Loved Mohini Vanraj faceoff and Rana returning to his Ram avatar. But what was in the precap? Didn't see that.

skanthan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandini25

I loved the Maha Episode. So many things happened in that single episode. Loved Mohini Vanraj faceoff and Rana returning to his Ram avatar. But what was in the precap? Didn't see that.

Ram refused to betray Siya by accomodating Mohini's request to satisfy her 500 years long desire and spend a night with her due to which Mohini got angry. And next, I saw what looked like someone got stabbed and blood sputtered on Mohini. ðŸ¤¢

Oh, Matarani! After so long, Siya and Ram reunited only to be separated again! ðŸ˜­