Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skanthan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I knew it that yesterday's promo for today's episode was too good to be true. 😡 Even the promo for tomorrow's episode looks too good to be true! 😭

skanthan thumbnail

Now that Vanraaj is dead - I hope - , it looks like Siya/Kali will have a new villain in her and Ram/Rana's life, namely, Jhumri. Umm… Wait! Isn't this serial supposed to be about Mohini's 500 year long love story? How did this snowball into a story of Siya, Ram, Mohini etc vs Vanraaj, Jhumri, Makhrika etc?!! Yeh kyaa hai?! 😆

Edited by skanthan - 4 years ago
Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Are u sure you want to stick to this show even if it becomes frustrating later on ??

skanthan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

Are u sure you want to stick to this show even if it becomes frustrating later on ??

I dunno. But it seems that this show has snowballed from one about Mohini's 500 year long love story to a typical family drama with one villain after another. What is this?!! 

Hallyumint thumbnail

It's going to get frustrating later on that's why im skipping this track. 

If you choose to stay then you have to accept the bad parts as well. 😕

Otherwise you'd be like other indian viewers addicted to this soap with all its  pain , Misery... No matter how painful it is you keep coming back for more !! 

skanthan thumbnail

It's going to get frustrating later on that's why im skipping this track. 

If you choose to stay then you have to accept the bad parts as well. 😕

Otherwise you'd be like other indian viewers addicted to this soap with all its  pain , Misery... No matter how painful it is you keep coming back for more !! 

It would be better for me to skip this toxic show, then. Vanraaj's death scene in yesterday's episode just seemed way too good to be true. Knowing Jhumri, she will convince Mohini to revive Vanraaj. And then, the torture will continue for a few more months. There are many supernatural shows, religious shows, comedy shows etc which we can enjoy. Let's watch those shows and have discussions on the forums for those shows! 😃

Edited by skanthan - 4 years ago
Hallyumint thumbnail

True it is only going to get toxic. Vanraj Jhumri Rana I'll come back only when they switch to a healthier track. If they do..🙄

Whichever forum you decide to be on call me i'll be there. Including this one 😀

I was only saying this because right now watching it will be like banging your head on the wall.

They are going for too many cheap chots right now.

For me it's not worth the frustration.

skanthan thumbnail

True it is only going to get toxic. Vanraj Jhumri Rana I'll come back only when they switch to a healthier track. If they do..🙄

Whichever forum you decide to be on call me i'll be there. Including this one 😀

I was only saying this because right now watching it will be like banging your head on the wall.

They are going for too many cheap chots right now.

For me it's not worth the frustration.

On ZeeTV, there is Aghori and Sa Re Ga Ma Pa, on Sony TV, there is Comedy Nights With Kapil, Vighnaharta Shri Ganesha, Kaun Banega Crorepati, Crime Patrol and CID, AndTV has a few religious serials, and so many other religious and cultural shows targetting the South Asian Community in Canada on all the channels. I will certainly check them out and come back to you. 

Hallyumint thumbnail

Originally posted by: skanthan

On ZeeTV, there is Aghori and Sa Re Ga Ma Pa, on Sony TV, there is Comedy Nights With Kapil, Vighnaharta Shri Ganesha, Kaun Banega Crorepati, Crime Patrol and CID, AndTV has a few religious serials, and so many other religious and cultural shows targetting the South Asian Community in Canada on all the channels. I will certainly check them out and come back to you. 

Definitely do 

Hallyumint thumbnail

Manmohini: Zuber K Khan’s Character to End!

I am shooting for my upcoming film as well Manmohini simultaneously and it’s pretty hectic but I am loving it, says Zuber K Khan...

July 23, 2019 11:53 AM

defaultLogoView Profile

News about new shows and web-series in the pipeline is found in the media reports these days, also there are several headlines stating the exits of actors from many on-going shows, meanwhile, some shows are witnessing replacements too. Recently, there were reports about Zee TV’s popular romantic supernatural, Manmohini taking a leap and actress Garima Singh Rathore planning to quit the show and now we have bitter news for ardent fans of the show.

Actor Zuber K Khan who had entered the show a few months back in the role of Vanraj will soon be bidding adieu to the show. Our sources informed us, “Vanraj will be killed by Manmohini and that’s how Zuber’s character will be ended in the show. Tentatively, 25th is his last day on the sets. Also, there are some dramatic changes that the show will be facing.”

When contacted Zuber, he confirmed this news to us, he said, “I am shooting for my upcoming film as well Manmohini simultaneously and it’s pretty hectic but I am loving it. Yes, my character is going to come to an end. Currently, I am shooting for my film in the day and for the show in the night.”

Zuber rose to fame with Ekta Kapoor’s Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki that featured actors Kratika Sengar and Ssharad Malhotra in the lead roles.

Leap wise, there are reports stating that Rana and Siya will have a child with supernatural powers post the leap.

Helmed by Prateek Sharma’s LSD Films, Manmohini stars actors Ankit Siwach, Garima Singh Rathore and Reyhna Malhotra in the lead roles.

Let us know what you think about the leap and Zuber’s exit in the comments below.

Keep watching this space for similar updates!