Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Yeah she needs to stop RV before he becomes an uncontrollable horny๐Ÿคฃ he already has sharp horns which he hides behind his fake sweetness but hiding those from happy in his personal space after getting married to her will be one hell of a task๐Ÿ˜ˆHe will not be patient with her ,how despo he was before wedding๐Ÿ˜†

He just wants to seal her with his existence.๐Ÿ˜•

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ShadeOfWhite

He just wants to seal her with his existence.๐Ÿ˜•

exactly!!!

how will she save herself now??? 

afideen thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yeah she needs to stop RV before he becomes an uncontrollable horny๐Ÿคฃ he already has sharp horns which he hides behind his fake sweetness but hiding those from happy in his personal space after getting married to her will be one hell of a task๐Ÿ˜ˆHe will not be patient with her ,how despo he was before wedding๐Ÿ˜†

I hope she thought this through. Maybe she can accidently damage his important part? ๐Ÿ˜‚ Drop a hot iron on him? Oops. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: afideen

I hope she thought this through. Maybe she can accidently damage his important part? ๐Ÿ˜‚ Drop a hot iron on him? Oops. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 

ohh god...๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคฃ

afideen thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

ohh god...๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคฃ

What ๐Ÿ˜‚ he deserves that and more. That could save her from unwanted advances ๐Ÿ˜‚ Atleast one worry down ๐Ÿ˜‚ That will a good treat for the 100th episode ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 

I hope when she gathers all proof and everything is set she drugs him and first ties him up before getting the confession. That way he wont be able to do anything to her. And she can add salt to his wounds by telling him that she loved Rocky, loves Rocky and will always love Rocky and then ask him to go to Hell ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 

Edited by afideen - 4 years ago
ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Hahahahaha drop a iron just cracked me up ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ that would be classic ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ I can imagine ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ rofl 

Letโ€™s see what excuse she comes up with, it had to be convincing enough for RV to buy it.. looks difficult looking at his excited hormones ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ he is super despo.. he just wants to mark her as his ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ

She should be prepared for this, it was quite evident that he was going to try and be intimate aur shaadi ke baad toh it was expected he would jump on her ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคข

ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: afideen

What ๐Ÿ˜‚ he deserves that and more. That could save her from unwanted advances ๐Ÿ˜‚ Atleast one worry down ๐Ÿ˜‚ That will a good treat for the 100th episode ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 

I hope when she gathers all proof and everything is set she drugs him and first ties him up before getting the confession. That way he wont be able to do anything to her. And she can add salt to his wounds by telling him that she loved Rocky, loves Rocky and will always love Rocky and then ask him to go to Hell ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 

Yeah I so want that 

The way he was saying โ€˜woh mujhse shaadi karna chahti haiโ€™ multiple times to Rocky today ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคฌ. I want Happy to get over his face and tell that she loves Rocky, she will love Rocky always and wants to marry Rocky bas and ask RV to go to hell๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I will get such sadistic pleasure watching her do this ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ 

Mongeri laal ke haseen Sapne ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Gennie_pie thumbnail

I'm waiting when this Physco wala lawyer will get pitayi! ๏ฟผ

Thanks for sharing ๐Ÿ˜Š

Nirbhya_sharma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishra_bestluv

Yeah I so want that 

The way he was saying โ€˜woh mujhse shaadi karna chahti haiโ€™ multiple times to Rocky today ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคฌ. I want Happy to get over his face and tell that she loves Rocky, she will love Rocky always and wants to marry Rocky bas and ask RV to go to hell๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I will get such sadistic pleasure watching her do this ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ 

Mongeri laal ke haseen Sapne ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Hahaahahahhaha mongeri lal