sim.07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Rocky beaten by RV’s security guards 😡😡and happy trying to protect Rocky. Here is the link:

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByG7KifBaQP/?igshid=7q8q6yw1ok6f

Feeling bad for Rocky. I hope RV gets severe punishment for his crimes😡😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Omg😲Rockysmiley38smiley38smiley38

ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Rocky 😵😭😭😭😭😭😭😭💔 

Happy running to save him 😭 will get her in trouble once Rocky is out of there.. 

Kya RV Happy ke saath bina Kuch kare chod dega 💔

Nirbhya_sharma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Ohh goshh😡 who is the writer mujhe toh uspe gussa aara h.....no way of return of happy this is horrible

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishra_bestluv

Rocky 😵😭😭😭😭😭😭😭💔 

Happy running to save him 😭 will get her in trouble once Rocky is out of there.. 

Kya RV Happy ke saath bina Kuch kare chod dega 💔

in bold:mei bhi yhi soch rhi thi....RV is in bad mood right now Rocky has spoiled his SR thankyou Rocky kia timing hai😆 

Maybe RV will plan a romantic surprise for happy but I am counting on rocky to destroy all these surprises🤣happy too will not let RV take a sigh of relief ,so it's RV's turn to be cornered just like happy said RV ki ulti ginti shuru.

Kaash RV murderer na bantaaa🥺

ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

in bold:mei bhi yhi soch rhi thi....RV is in bad mood right now Rocky has spoiled his SR thankyou Rocky kia timing hai😆 

Maybe RV will plan a romantic surprise for happy but I am counting on rocky to destroy all these surprises🤣happy too will not let RV take a sigh of relief ,so it's RV's turn to be cornered just like happy said RV ki ulti ginti shuru.

Kaash RV murderer na bantaaa🥺

Exactly the way he was already trying to get intimate with her, shaadi ke baad usko kha hi jayega💔🤬

Nirbhya_sharma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=ishra_bestluv]

Exactly the way he was already trying to get intimate with her, shaadi ke baad usko kha hi jayega💔🤬

[/QUOTE/]

This is a worst decision made by happy I mean what she thought she will marry him then he will just sit and do chit chat with her..and while chot chat he will reveal all the things...😡

He is in full mode of SR poor rocky and ansh is saying kese milenge ya nhi bhi mile😭 did any of the crew cast and makers know how much we fans are hurted by this track are they aware of it....

And in future what I don't think happy has such plan or if she had then the plan is surely childish and rv will soon catch her...what a worst track I ever saw in Indian tv after kasauti Zindagi ki 🥺

Rohians...it's not a fake marriage jhoothi tasali Dena band krdo apne aap ko....it's ruined

Edited by Nirbhya_sharma - 4 years ago
Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for sharing it.

Happy's idea to get married, it's highly stupid and also disgusting.  It's like Durga would have married Shaurya in "Ek haasina thi".  That was Durga's initial plan, but the makers of that show were sensitive enough and gave the wedding a twist and Durga ended up marrying the love of her life.

Nothing justifies this... Every time Rocky will have an enemy, will she marry the enemy to protect Rocky?  Stupid. It establishes that she has zero faith in Rocky. He  managed to prove himself innocent against the whole world and against all the odds, if Happy had told him, he would have surely found a better resolution to this. But Happy always thought that she is smarter and I don't why because she always proved the opposite.  

Edited by Etna_Dia - 4 years ago
PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Etna_Dia

Thanks for sharing it.

Happy's idea to get married, it's highly stupid and also disgusting.  It's like Durga would have married Shaurya in "Ek haasina thi".  That was Durga's initial plan, but the makers of that show were sensitive enough and gave the wedding a twist and Durga ended up marrying the love of her life.

Nothing justifies this... Every time Rocky will have an enemy, will she marry the enemy to protect Rocky?  Stupid. It establishes that she has zero faith in Rocky. He  managed to prove himself innocent against the whole world and against all the odds, if Happy had told him, he would have surely found a better resolution to this. But Happy always thought that she is smarter and I don't why because she always proved the opposite.  

Yes, the list of rocky's enemies is endless and the two that tops the list are momsy and beeji his loved ones they are his biggest enemies,whatever will happen to RV he will die or will be put into jail,RoHa won't be able to take the sigh of relief!!! 

Btw I now want rocky to hate momsy she too has played her own ugly role in separating roha.Horrid woman and beeji too.

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Mujhe koi AK47 laake do!!!! Main iss RV ka kissa hi khatam kardeti hoon!😡🤬😡

How dare they touch my Rocky????? How dare they beat him up?????😡😡