Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: maanmeet1

could you please vm (whenever you have time) songs of kabir singh..........based on arjun reddy.........loved the original movie.....

Haha i am not going to have time any time soon..i have to make time for anything haha๐Ÿ˜†...I have not tried to listen any song of this movie yet,so have no idea ...Let me know on which song of this movie you want to see VM...๐Ÿ˜Š..If i can i will try..Regarding Telugu version toh i like the audio of Madhurame and break up song . i even tried to make VMs on these two songs along with few other movie songs before my first VM choosi chudangane ๐Ÿ˜† but i realised they require many scenes to mix and i got lazy.. left in the middle๐Ÿ˜†..

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Free_Rein

Haha i am not going to have time any time soon..i have to make time for anything haha๐Ÿ˜†...I have not tried to listen any song of this movie yet,so have no idea ...Let me know on which song of this movie you want to see VM...๐Ÿ˜Š..If i can i will try..Regarding Telugu version toh i like the audio of Madhurame and break up song . i even tried to make VMs on these two songs along with few other movie songs before my first VM choosi chudangane ๐Ÿ˜† but i realised they require many scenes to mix and i got lazy.. left in the middle๐Ÿ˜†..

i understand.....

1) bekhayali 

2) tujhe kitna chahne lage

Free_Rein thumbnail

i understand.....

1) bekhayali 

I made a VM on Bekhayali song in Viva video app.As VM is 6 mins long...It is asking to update for Viva Video VIP or trim it to 5 mins..I dont want to trim it to 5 mins...Now When i tried to pay for Viva video VIP few times ...it showing up "error" constantly...and  so now i dont know how to share the VM heresmiley18...

Free_Rein thumbnail

i understand.....

1) bekhayali 

Yeh lo ๐Ÿ˜†:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/150497540?tid=5096906

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

before coming to this thread watched and commented on the video.........loved it.......thank u so much .............for taking out time, for making it.......everything๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿค—

kavya1994 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Free_Rein

Okay one of my favourite song on my favourite couple Shivikaโค๐Ÿ˜‚...Ofcourse my first Hindi song VM on Shivika๐Ÿ˜‚

*Edit:

Bhidne lage -Shivika VM - HD version :

Hii Nihara๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks for HD version๐Ÿค—

Watching it again๐Ÿค— I love this song to hear but not interested in watching video with the show's original leads. From the time I have watched this Shivika VM, always used to hear this song with this video only.

The scenes perfectly matches with the lyrics๐Ÿ‘Well done๐Ÿ‘

Will comment soon on Nuvvele Nuvvele vm & Bekhayali too

Good Night ๐Ÿ˜Š

Free_Rein thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavya1994

Hii Nihara๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks for HD version๐Ÿค—

Watching it again๐Ÿค— I love this song to hear but not interested in watching video with the show's original leads. From the time I have watched this Shivika VM, always used to hear this song with this video only.

The scenes perfectly matches with the lyrics๐Ÿ‘Well done๐Ÿ‘

Will comment soon on Nuvvele Nuvvele vm & Bekhayali too

Good Night ๐Ÿ˜Š

You are welcome Kavya๐Ÿ˜Š.. 

Real scene of the song sequence of Gathbandhan show was not available to post,so posted lyrical version and halfbaked blurred one available in YT๐Ÿ˜†..Actually it was beautifully shot on the leads of that show ๐Ÿ˜Š...but anyway that show or couple turned into crap so quickly .. that beautiful song got wasted๐Ÿ˜†  ...Shivika was,is,will be the best and cant beatable...They enhance the beauty of any song ๐Ÿ˜Š...ofcourse you should apply apt scenes ๐Ÿ˜†..and Glad that  you liked the VM๐Ÿ˜Š..