Bhidne Lage -Shivika VM🎶💕😂

Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Okay one of my favourite song on my favourite couple Shivikaโค๐Ÿ˜‚...Ofcourse my first Hindi song VM on Shivika๐Ÿ˜‚

*Edit:

Bhidne lage -Shivika VM - HD version :

Edited by Free_Rein - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ithihaas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

I didn't realise that this song is the one that you were asking translation for until I was listening to lyrics to figure about which Bollywood song this is....๐Ÿ˜†

Nicely done VM....when I listen to songs I don't usually go into the meanings of them and probably that's the reason I don't usually remember lyrics......bcoz I did translation I could remember them and you did well with the scene selection that go with lyrics.....

Edited by ithihaas - 4 years ago
Free_Rein thumbnail

Originally posted by: ithihaas

I didn't realise that this song is the one that you were asking translation for until I was listening to lyrics to figure about which Bollywood song this is....๐Ÿ˜†

Nicely done VM....when I listen to songs I don't usually go into the meanings of them and probably that's the reason I don't usually remember lyrics......bcoz I did translation I could remember them and you did well with the scene selection that go with lyrics.....

Thanks Rohini๐Ÿ˜Š....I have to say Half of the credit of this VM goes to you ๐Ÿ˜Š....if you didnt explain the lyrics of this song on that day,i wouldnt have made this VM...Finally i could make a Hindi VM eventhough i am poor at Hindi lol๐Ÿ˜‚...bcz of your help only๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

On the other note, I started making this VM yesterday night and had to finish it in a hurry like in one hour ...Time nahin hai aajkal...And TBH after finishing the VM i felt First 3 scenes i included could be better ..but i was sure i will end up making more kachra if i touch it and make changes..๐Ÿ˜‚....so left it that way๐Ÿ˜‚....  Really I'm Glad that you find it nice๐Ÿ˜Š...

Edited by Free_Rein - 4 years ago
kavya1994 thumbnail

Nice VM๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Will wait 4 more VMs from you.

Free_Rein thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavya1994

Nice VM๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Will wait 4 more VMs from you.

Thanks Kavya ๐Ÿ˜Š

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

lovely VM.........hearing this song 1st time....which movie?.....the scenes you have selected are apt........goes with the lyrics........

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 

Free_Rein thumbnail

Originally posted by: maanmeet1

lovely VM.........hearing this song 1st time....which movie?.....the scenes you have selected are apt........goes with the lyrics........

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 

Thanks Maanmeet ๐Ÿ˜Š...It is not from any movie...It is from TV show "Gathbandhan" :

https://youtu.be/PuseRqJObpg

Free_Rein thumbnail

@Maanmeet

Here is the Lyrical video for the full song:

https://youtu.be/MIX6SHejQUY

maanmeet1 thumbnail

thank you so much dear..........

maanmeet1 thumbnail

could you please vm (whenever you have time) songs of kabir singh..........based on arjun reddy.........loved the original movie.....