*Mohabbat Na Kariyo* : Junaid Khan - Hira Mani

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Junaid Khan Pairs Up with Hira Mani for a New Drama Serial 'Makafaat'

Junaid Khan Pairs Up with Hira Mani for a New Drama Serial 'Makafaat'

“Makafaat”, the serial will see Junaid in a lead role alongside Hira Mani... 

Multi-talented actor and singer, Junaid Khan, who has been ruling our television screens giving us back to back blockbuster projects including Kamzarf, Silsilay, and Ishq Tamashato name a few, has just signed a project with Hira Mani - his hit co-star from the 2017 blockbuster serial Sun Yaara. They were praised by the audience for their respective roles too.

Recently, Hira Mani has been seen in hit drama serial 'Do Bol' and her natural acting skills were praised by the audience. 

Titled “Makafaat”, the serial will see Junaid in a lead role alongside Hira Mani and is being produced under the banner of Mastermind Productions, produced by Hassan Zia. Directed by Ahmed Kamran, the serial boasts a stellar cast, including Atiqa Odho, Ali Ansari, and Marium Nafees along with Junaid Khan.

“I am extremely excited about this project, because not only does the character I am playing has various dimensions, but I am also going to be back on screen with Hira (Mani) who is not only great fun to work with, but someone my fans enjoy seeing me on screen with,” Junaid Khan remarked when talking about his new project. 

Shoot for Makafaat will begin after Eid ul Azha in Karachi, but there is a major part of the serial that will be shot in Europe as well. We at HIP wish Junaid Khan and Hira Mani all the best for the show.

Edited by awesomegurti - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Looking forward to this! Isn't there another drama with the same title?

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

I thought the shooting has started. 😕I feel it will be an A Plus drama. I hope it has a good story . Junaid and Hira are ❤️

MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

iss mein bhi ali ansari? phir to Geo pe hi aayega

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@ Hb Ali ansari hero ya character artist ?
awida thumbnail

@HB . Ali is doing lots of GEO's dramas. So maybe you are right. also read a news in a FB page which says that this drama will air on GEO. 

@AG. Ali here will be a side character mostly. coz he won't look good with Hira because of the high difference. 

awida thumbnail

Junaid Khan and Hira Mani are pairing up for their third drama together

After Sun Yara and Thays, the two are getting ready for their upcoming play, Makafaat

After Sun Yara and Thays, the two are getting ready for their upcoming play, Makafaat

Junaid Khan and Hira Mani clearly have chemistry together as co-stars.

The two have previously worked together on Sun Yara and Thays and the duo now is all set to appear in their third drama together, which is Geo's Makafaat.

Talking to Images, Khan shares, "The moment Hira and I shared our picture together from the set, we received a lot of love from fans because they wanted to see us together on screen again. While I can't reveal too much about the story, I can tell you that Hira and my character are a couple in love who have to deal with some difficult situations where sacrifices must be made. It's a fun and very well-written play and Ahmed Kamran is a great director who really pays attention to detail."

Hira also says that she can't divulge too much about the plot at the moment but that she's playing a "mashriqi begum who was a girlfriend first".

Makafaat, which will be shot in Karachi and Holland has a stellar cast which also includes Atiqa Odho, Mariyam Nafees and Ali Ansari to name a few.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

this def seems like a Geo show as it has ali and maryam

but wow Holland thats new

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

this def seems like a Geo show as it has ali and maryam

but wow Holland thats new

Yes. it is said in the article that it is a Geo's show  . and I too am excited to see Holland in a Pakistani drama. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

did the current makafaat end