Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ruby7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

But Mere Mohsin is ending soon too. I thought Noor's drama will replace it. Now I wonder if it is going to replace DEG.🤓

No idea about meray mohsin ending but the channel will need a replacement at 9. They are only promoting the noor hasan show..

Unless they air double episodes for trps and bring in new shows before the end of the yr. 

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Finally this show is ending. This week 2nd last epi. 

With Alif ending this week and DKS about to end. Geo needs to bring new dramas. But no promos yet!😕 maybe they'll wait for Ramadhan to end ..and start new dramas after it.

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

With Alif ending this week and DKS about to end. Geo needs to bring new dramas. But no promos yet!😕 maybe they'll wait for Ramadhan to end ..and start new dramas after it.

i  think so too

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Darr Khuda say hopefully will end.... it still didnt say 2nd last for the next episode promo... so who knows .

Alif and Mohabbat Na Kariyo are ending and I guess theres no show to replace it.. GEO probably gave up on the Saturday slot for now after seeing how MPTH and Jhoothi are dominating on ARY. 

As for Fridays, I wonder what GEO has in store for us.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

Darr Khuda say hopefully will end.... it still didnt say 2nd last for the next episode promo... so who knows .

Alif and Mohabbat Na Kariyo are ending and I guess theres no show to replace it.. GEO probably gave up on the Saturday slot for now after seeing how MPTH and Jhoothi are dominating on ARY. 

As for Fridays, I wonder what GEO has in store for us.

I am afraid they'll keep repeating their older dramas.