Posted: 4 years ago

mera rab waris is ending so that makes it 6 empty slots

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

but theres 4 new shows right and 5 empty slots

plus i doubt theyll start alif so soon

im 99% sure alif will get yaariyans slot cause they wont put it on saturday cuz meray paas tum ho dominates saturday and sunday already they have shahrukh ki saliyan
and perhaps the hina-agha and the neelam-imran ones can be 9pm biweeklies
makafat idek when that will show 

azaanabbas thumbnail

i was browsing through really old posts from this pakistani serial forum and i was wondering did any of you guys ever watch the really old soaps from geo?  jo baat ghar mein hai, kajal, kahi an kahi, tum kahan hum kahan, tere pehlu main and etc 

apparently they were really popular but i do remember my mom/dad watching tere pehlu main veryyyy long agoo

hariskh thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

i was browsing through really old posts from this pakistani serial forum and i was wondering did any of you guys ever watch the really old soaps from geo?  jo baat ghar mein hai, kajal, kahi an kahi, tum kahan hum kahan, tere pehlu main and etc 

apparently they were really popular but i do remember my mom/dad watching tere pehlu main veryyyy long agoo

I know about Tere pehlu Mein, but I never watched it, but I still remember that song of Tere Pehlu Mein , it had Affan Waheed and Sami Khan, shows form that time were too dramatic 

I did watch and my family was addicted with that show called Sun Leyna, it had Rajeev Khandelwal and Aamna Sharif, I have watched that as I was a big fan of Kahin Toh Hoga and my entire family loved Sujal and Kashish LOOL

Sun Leyna also had Imran Abbas, it used to come in geo tv 

Edited by mahakh - 4 years ago
azaanabbas thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahakh

I know about Tere pehlu Mein, but I never watched it, but I still remember that song of Tere Pehlu Mein , it had Affan Waheed and Sami Khan, shows form that time were too dramatic 

I did watch and my family was addicted with that show called Sun Leyna, it had Rajeev Khandelwal and Aamna Sharif, I have watched that as I was a big fan of Kahin Toh Hoga and my entire family loved Sujal and Kashish LOOL

Sun Leyna also had Imran Abbas, it used to come in geo tv 

i feel at that time many pakistani shows had copied the indian feel from shows, even the few scenes i remember had loud music with zooming in on character faces ðŸ˜• but got very high ratings. there was even this show tanveer fathima ba which my family also used to watch.

the soaps these days differ a lot from beforehand

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

im 99% sure alif will get yaariyans slot cause they wont put it on saturday cuz meray paas tum ho dominates saturday and sunday already they have shahrukh ki saliyan
and perhaps the hina-agha and the neelam-imran ones can be 9pm biweeklies
makafat idek when that will show 

I agree on Alif. but I am not sure about biweeklies. Neelam's drama is going to replace MRW I think. Agha's maybe a biweekly, and Makafat can replace Mere Mohsin. ðŸ˜•

azaanabbas thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I agree on Alif. but I am not sure about biweeklies. Neelam's drama is going to replace MRW I think. Agha's maybe a biweekly, and Makafat can replace Mere Mohsin. ðŸ˜•

Meray mohsin is only on episode 14/15 (MEGA) today. Unless they shift to a late Friday slot or something, I doubt Makafat will replace it cause I am sure Meray Mohsin has at least 13-14 episodes left.

awida thumbnail

Meray mohsin is only on episode 14/15 (MEGA) today. Unless they shift to a late Friday slot or something, I doubt Makafat will replace it cause I am sure Meray Mohsin has at least 13-14 episodes left.

Oh ðŸ˜³, so how will those dramas fit in timeslots? It seems impossible without having 2 biweeklies. So maybe you are right , Agha's and Neelam's seem perfect for biweeklies. Now with MRW ending tomorrow. the drama which is eplacing it has to start from next week. 

azaanabbas thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Oh ðŸ˜³, so how will those dramas fit in timeslots? It seems impossible without having 2 biweeklies. So maybe you are right , Agha's and Neelam's seem perfect for biweeklies. Now with MRW ending tomorrow. the drama which is eplacing it has to start from next week. 

Unless they extend some show to Thursday nights too or something. This is GEO; the ones that stretched Mera Rab Waris into a Wednesday-Thursday mega episode show in Ramzan cause they had no show!

awida thumbnail

Unless they extend some show to Thursday nights too or something. This is GEO; the ones that stretched Mera Rab Waris into a Wednesday-Thursday mega episode show in Ramzan cause they had no show!

I have a feeling Neelam's drama will replace MRW. Rest will see later.

Many of the promos of the upcoming dramas have no titles yet. When will they name their dramas?