sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Another new entry

Some Prateek Sharma 

kavi4u thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Anyone here watched the new altbalaji show 'medically yours'?  I didn't like the show that much because it was showing the mbbs students in a poor light.  But the highlight of the show was our vandu... Shruti bapna. Such a bold character...and she played it to perfection.  

It's sad her role ended abruptly in YHM.  Such a fine actress she was.  

sreeu12345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavi4u

Anyone here watched the new altbalaji show 'medically yours'?  I didn't like the show that much because it was showing the mbbs students in a poor light.  But the highlight of the show was our vandu... Shruti bapna. Such a bold character...and she played it to perfection.  

It's sad her role ended abruptly in YHM.  Such a fine actress she was.  

Who wants to be a statue when you are from yhm 1 and talented yet not given preference after fake acting na aane wale stars...when her importance got lost, she left the show with Mihir with head head high .

Her effevts got fruits, she did few movies now this and MTV show...

Raj is on education trip resently completed some course in writing...taklu should join the acting and drama writing school..

Dt_kp_divan thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreeu12345

Another new entry

Some Prateek Sharma 

where did you know this from? Please share the source. 

zindagi4pyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I saw a telly masal video... Wee dey said karan patel. Can play mr. Bajaj role... If the news of yhm ending is true den... 

Ishradivanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zindagi4pyaar

I saw a telly masal video... Wee dey said karan patel. Can play mr. Bajaj role... If the news of yhm ending is true den... 

They are just giving predication they have clearly said in there video no names mentioned in video is approached for this

Edited by Ishradivanfan - 4 years ago
MG_Inactive thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Gold awards in September 😭 no hope for Divan dance there too probably coz YHM will not be on air till then :(

sreeu12345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meghna_IshRa

Gold awards in September 😭 no hope for Divan dance there too probably coz YHM will not be on air till then :(

Don't worry there will be BD wala dance 

sreeu12345 thumbnail

EKTA is all set to destroy the name and reputation of isro ..as per her latest post she is in making of series around space agency.. 

With her so called logicless story...as she has destroyed yhm, police, law marriage,doctor etc..now yet another icon to be👺👹

sreeu12345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreeu12345

EKTA is all set to destroy the name and reputation of isro ..as per her latest post she is in making of series around space agency.. 

With her so called logicless story...as she has destroyed yhm, police, law marriage,doctor etc..now yet another icon to be👺👹

I might be wrong...is she is speaking about madhavan series...about so called spy but not spy.