Was nice 

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by BombayTroll

Raman worrying for ishita

And getting frantic for her 

Was nice 

Oh

Then will watch definitely

Waise puttar disguised himself as one of those chamchis of don...maybe to collect some evidence for God knows what .  I mean I have no idea what is happening🤪

Instead of this nautanki, they can show how raman was missing Ishita during Nidhi's track.😍

That was probably the first time, they had to endure something like going to jail , so the emotions came out so well, and now this chotu motu jail visits have become so common for them, that they don't give any bhaav at all and just take it as part and parcel of their lives🤪

Lol Congrats on Yhm completing 1750 episodes 😆

Indeed a leech show 

Originally posted by --QUEEN--

Oh

Then will watch definitely

Waise puttar disguised himself as one of those chamchis of don...maybe to collect some evidence for God knows what .  I mean I have no idea what is happening🤪

Instead of this nautanki, they can show how raman was missing Ishita during Nidhi's track.😍

That was probably the first time, they had to endure something like going to jail , so the emotions came out so well, and now this chotu motu jail visits have become so common for them, that they don't give any bhaav at all and just take it as part and parcel of their lives🤪

Don't expect much 

Well atleast he was worried 

Lol

Ishita crime record would put don to shame 

Originally posted by zohakhan7

Lol Congrats on Yhm completing 1750 episodes 😆

Indeed a leech show 

Mazak mazak main 1800 bhi hojayenga

Originally posted by BombayTroll

Mazak mazak main 1800 bhi hojayenga

Kahan 1600 namumkin lagta tha ab 1800 pe paunchne wala hai 

Lol i just calculated that only 83-84 episodes are needed for yhm to beat Kyunki to become Ekta's n Balaji's no 1 longest show 😲

Originally posted by zohakhan7

Lol i just calculated that only 83-84 episodes are needed for yhm to beat Kyunki to become Ekta's n Balaji's no 1 longest show 😲

Lol

Kuch bhi ho sakta hai