Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Jittu' s obsession continues. 

Nice interview... At her prime she was quite reserved and unapproachable. She is changing that image and opening up.

JustMySelf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

come to IF Kat, here many believes if u have an ex u must also carry an axe. then when ur ex walks up in the same party that both of u attending then u must give a war cry n then swing the axe n chop of which ever part of him u best fancy to be cut off! Sometimes I wonder like some ppl make it feel, if deepu really carried an axe which part of rk must she choose to chop off first? 

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

I had totally forgotten about the KWK episode. And then when Deepika posted everyone mocked her. The same people who call Deepika fake and what not for extending olive branch even though kat was the one who cheated ,are giving lectures and acting high on morals .. 😂😂 That includes Kat as well. 

Kabhi acting ka gyaan deti hain kabhi forgiveness 😂😂😂 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Like I had said earlier, she has started sounding like Sadhguru. 

Pravachan pravachan everywhere. Devi hai aap devi. Like Gopi Vau. Oh so mahan. 

I honestly don’t get how actors always keep saying they don’t regret anything. Like how??? And now Kat saying she doesn’t just not regret but have no grudge also? Again? How? Such statements remind me of when actors advice about basics like drink water, clean your face before bed, etc when asked about their clear skin. Are they all lying? And People keep saying to forgive others for your own self as it gives peace, but I have found trying to forgive others there actually gives you uneasiness and not peace at all.  

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaitAMoment

I know right? People like to crucify DP for victimizing herself and I wonder where they are now. Not once she has admitted or even pretended to admit she was wrong. It’s always the people that have hurt her. The thing she said about DP don’t matter, the endless bitching... she is not guilty, only DP is guilty. Only DP needs to be forgiven. She never wanted to be cordial with her now she has decided to be, she is taking all the credit for herself without ever acknowledging the fact that DP has tried for years. I even remember her bitchy response last year. Alia said she talked about doing a film with both DP and Kat And Kat responded with her passive aggressive tone in another itw “never discussed this with anyone” now suddenly she is a forgiver lol no. 

Exactly. Deepika was a victim and she was pissed so she said in the heat of the moment when she was wronged.Getting cheated on pisses you off.  People mock Deepika for talking to and about Ranbir but Kat going back to Salman is something dignified apparently. 🙄 And the same people talk about forgiving and that Kat is mahaan for doing it .. lol.. Maybe Deepika forgave Ranbir and is cordial with him too. 

Another argument people put forth is that it is her first time talking about him. That long ass sob story on GQ before the break up that people conveniently forget. 

It’s like the whole world wronged her and she is mahaan going around forgiving people. She should forgive Neetu too for cropping her out of the family. The difference is Neetu cropped others out with Deepika. People have the nerve to say Deepika is obsessed when RK self admitted to stalking her and her husband and his mom goes around cropping others out from pics with Deepika.

As for Kat , she is reaping what she sowed. 

mango.chutney thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

Exactly. Deepika was a victim and she was pissed so she said in the heat of the moment when she was wronged.Getting cheated on pisses you off.  People mock Deepika for talking to and about Ranbir but Kat going back to Salman is something dignified apparently. 🙄 And the same people talk about forgiving and that Kat is mahaan for doing it .. lol.. Maybe Deepika forgave Ranbir and is cordial with him too. 

Another argument people put forth is that it is her first time talking about him. That long ass sob story on GQ before the break up that people conveniently forget. 

It’s like the whole world wronged her and she is mahaan going around forgiving people. She should forgive Neetu too for cropping her out of the family. The difference is Neetu cropped others out with Deepika. People have the nerve to say Deepika is obsessed when RK self admitted to stalking her and her husband and his mom goes around cropping others out from pics with Deepika.

As for Kat , she is reaping what she sowed. 

Yep, she always comes out looking the best somehow. This whole image makeover is so contrived and annoying. Her career is flopping so she needs a new approach. Guess she should have thought about that beforehand when people wanted to see her on screen. And lol to people saying she isn't a punching bag....please. Girl if you can't stop working with your toxic ex, regardless of what you say to him in private, you still look like a door mat.

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

1st of all, no one should be in the places of Any of Ranbir's exes.

2ndly, no one should ever date someone like Ranbir,knowing what a playboy he is, so that they don't have to become an ex.

3rdly, I don't know any such mahan(No pun intended) atma,who doesn't hold a thing against their exes after they betray them.

4thly, even if they don't hold anything against them, it's a lie when someone say- it didn't hurt them, I wanna go on a trip with a light back pack so why hold a heavy suitcase with all the shit.

If someone actually feels this way & can be so casual about it, I wish I had that. Because I'm someone who'd cry river in the middle of the night,thinking what did I do so wrong to deserve a f-ing liar lying to me,betraying me for no reason,whom I only loved & boy,I'd not like to see his god damn face even in my nightmare. Being friends with them? Who? I am okay with no friends.

That being said, it's not okay to go after someone who is coming after you knowing he's/she's in a relationship. Coz you see if they can be unfaithful towards them,you could be the next.

This is one of those interview, which sounds like a beautiful dream but too good to be real. It's okay, Kat.. Go & work hard.

rubrub thumbnail

Have you guys really read the whole iv or just commenting reading others comments? She's clearly saying she felt all those negative emotions everyone else feels but now she's forcing herself to take this different approach cz she wants to be in a happy space. In another iv to spotboye she said if some ppl feel happy being angry over such situation then they should express the anger n frustration. Since she was not feeling happy being angry or frustrated she chose this different approach. 

In another recent iv she said she still feels angry, still feels backstabbed sometimes but she has learnt to not let these negative emotions ruin her whole day.

.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail

Originally posted by: rubrub

Have you guys really read the whole iv or just commenting reading others comments? She's clearly saying she felt all those negative emotions everyone else feels but now she's forcing herself to take this different approach cz she wants to be in a happy space. In another iv to spotboye she said if some ppl feel happy being angry over such situation then they should express the anger n frustration. Since she was not feeling happy being angry or frustrated she chose this different approach. 

In another recent iv she said she still feels angry, still feels backstabbed sometimes but she has learnt to not let these negative emotions ruin her whole day.

Nope they have'nt. Mata ditched nihar panda for a bigger catch ranbir he is still bitter about her but crazens will conveniently forget this.

Kat will be bashed even if she doesnt take bira's name whilst this woman's cheap tactics of getting some attention will be brushed under the carpet