Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

You know I realllyyy wish Dipti sticks to her plot and doesn't change anything. Even if the show runs for few months thats fine.. We will get a good plot compared to other shows which keeps dragging for years and years😑

They can also come up with a season 2 with the same cast but different storyline. ☺️

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AnnStyles

You know I realllyyy wish Dipti sticks to her plot and doesn't change anything. Even if the show runs for few months thats fine.. We will get a good plot compared to other shows which keeps dragging for years and years😑

They can also come up with a season 2 with the same cast but different storyline. ☺️

The plot is majorly the same.  But she will make some changes to suit hindi audience.  It's whether she gives in to trp games that will decide the fate of the show. 

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Seeing the promo, I guess they are sticking to the original plot. Don't know what they will show in the soap though.

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The new promo indicates that the show is probably going to follow the Tamil version everyone mentioned , Bahu vs Bahu , Badi Bahu being in love with her husband alone , also they somewhat signaled towards Dhruv's ex gf already , he might have an extra marital going by the pattern of the OG.

Hence I do think her concern for Dhruv was real.  Janhvi is going to fall for Dhruv in near future. 

Not very pleasing for me tbh

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: made-in-charms

The new promo indicates that the show is probably going to follow the Tamil version everyone mentioned , Bahu vs Bahu , Badi Bahu being in love with her husband alone , also they somewhat signaled towards Dhruv's ex gf already , he might have an extra marital going by the pattern of the OG.

Hence I do think her concern for Dhruv was real.  Janhvi is going to fall for Dhruv in near future. 

Not very pleasing for me tbh

I always find promos misleading  but let see 

As long as Ii get to see Jhanvi revenge n setting fire n burning PK like he did to her dad I m ok 

I m not watching this show for couples n romance 

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago