Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_ChaoticSoul thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: kala16

Even I can relate to jhanvi-dhruv than kabir-kavya. But still not able to understand Dhruvs character. He may flip anytime. Kabir is white,so Dhruv might be grey. Both sons cannot be good.

True. Both sons can be good in case if Fekta/Gul shows. Honestly, I don't want Dhruv to turn negative but seems it will happen. A betrayal for Jhanvi will backstep her from her plans.

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I hope dhruv was refering to pooja. . . That will be great to see what does he thinks about pooja and janhvi's care must be of regret that she is betraying innocent soul. . . And i think upcoming track would focus on kavya kabir as shrenu is going to US in june-july may be

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shruzzy

I hope dhruv was refering to pooja. . . That will be great to see what does he thinks about pooja and janhvi's care must be of regret that she is betraying innocent soul. . . And i think upcoming track would focus on kavya kabir as shrenu is going to US in june-july may be

I too think he was referring to Pooja.Even  If he is cheating on her why wud he reveal it to her. He wud keep it as a secret affair.

The scene was to show that Jhanvi though wants revenge she has a soft spot for him. We also had a scene where she promises  her dada that she will teach PK and his family a lesson.

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruzzy

She is going to USA for a week ( i think )  in July ...

Pooja  and Dhruv were young 7-8 ..so thinking about Pooja and relating that to Jhanvi will be weird... Anyways ..Writer can write whatever she wants, she is trying romance and its not working for sure for audience  ..

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
Sumita18 thumbnail

I too think he was referring to Pooja.Even  If he is cheating on her why wud he reveal it to her. He wud keep it as a secret affair.

The scene was to show that Jhanvi though wants revenge she has a soft spot for him. We also had a scene where she promises  her dada that she will teach PK and his family a lesson.

Pooja was very young Kala ..why did he not remember her earlier πŸ˜† ab bachpan ka pyaar layenge may be πŸ˜† Kuch bhi ...Its hard to digest ..but what can we do its all upto the writers ..

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
kala16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumita18

Pooja was very young Kala ..why did he not remember her earlier πŸ˜† ab bachpan ka pyaar layenge may be πŸ˜† Kuch bhi ...Its hard to digest ..but what can we do its all upto the writers ..

Yeah daily soap Hein. Even if Pooja was young we don't know how old Dhruv was, might be 12 or 13. So he might remember.

Sumita18 thumbnail

Yeah daily soap Hein. Even if Pooja was young we don't know how old Dhruv was, might be 12 or 13. So he might remember.

Dhruv said in the hospital to Kabir- Puja mere age ki thee aur uski bahan tere age ke thee..he only remeber that .. but it looks like makers are going to show bachpan ka dosti and pyaar .. jo initially nahi deekha πŸ˜† and yes yes YEH DAILY SOAP HAI -Kuch bhi ho sakta hai πŸ˜†

kala16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumita18

Dhruv said in the hospital to Kabir- Puja mere age ki thee aur uski bahan tere age ke thee..he only remeber that .. but it looks like makers are going to show bachpan ka dosti and pyaar .. jo initially nahi deekha πŸ˜† and yes yes YEH DAILY SOAP HAI -Kuch bhi ho sakta hai πŸ˜†

Oh yes he said they both were of the same age. I missed that part. If it's bachpan ka pyaar why did he agree to marry Jhanvi ?

They should reveal the reason behind their wedding. It's already a month.

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Let me ask one thing is it confirmed that P K Mittal killed or was responsible for Jhanvis parents death😳

Sumita18 thumbnail

I saw the episode 

It was good one again 

Jhanvi concern was real about dhruv , it was momentary 

N dhruv knows Jhanvi does not love him and he was talking about his EX , I did not see any jealousy from Jhanvi side at all it was very normal reaction