Posted: 4 years ago

Jhanvi's concerns for Dhruv when he got a scratch on his hand ( It was just a small one, Jhanvi exaggerated as if he has cut down his hand ðŸ˜†) were fake or real? I'm still not sure whether she has genuinely started caring for him, or it was done purposely to distract him from asking questions. And to whom Dhruv was referring? Pooja or someone else? 

Don't know whats in the mind of the makers.

Maybe they are assuming the trp audiences are not accepting a grey lead so changed the track and started showing her as white.

Originally posted by kala16

Don't know whats in the mind of the makers.

Maybe they are assuming the trp audiences are not accepting a grey lead so changed the track and started showing her as white.

For 7pm Slot, I think TRP is not that less. All the rival shows are in the same range. Changing track may gain TRPs or may be not, but then genuine fans will be lost. They should stick to the theme.

Originally posted by A_ChaoticSoul

For 7pm Slot, I think TRP is not that less. All the rival shows are in the same range. Changing track may gain TRPs or may be not, but then genuine fans will be lost. They should stick to the theme.

Exactly ...they need to stick to what they promised to show ..

I am not convince about Jhanvi-Dhruv relationship ...though actors are playing their part very well ..

Hope they don't change the storyline. The show is far better than Ekta and Gul shows.

Originally posted by Sumita18

Exactly ...they need to stick to what they promised to show ..

I am not convince about Jhanvi-Dhruv relationship ...though actors are playing their part very well ..

For me, Jhanvi-Dhruv scenes connect more than Kavya-Kabir scenes. Even if they don't show any romantic angles, triangles etc, they also it'll be fine. Main theme is how she'll destroy mittals and take her revenge.

For me, Jhanvi-Dhruv scenes connect more than Kavya-Kabir scenes. Even if they don't show any romantic angles, triangles etc, they also it'll be fine. Main theme is how she'll destroy mittals and take her revenge.

I am not talking about connection ...Jhanvi -Dhruv indeed connect but I m just confused ðŸ˜† Dhruv has trust isssue and initially it was shown as its one sided ..and also Jhanvi uncofortable reaction ..So i do not know what to conclude with these two 

Yup .. thats what the show is about 

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by kala16

Hope they don't change the storyline. The show is far better than Ekta and Gul shows.

Yes, this storyline is better and interesting too. I hope this will be finite series which will end once revenge is complete. No dragging, leaps, swapping etc. hopefully.

Even I can relate to jhanvi-dhruv than kabir-kavya. But still not able to understand Dhruvs character. He may flip anytime. Kabir is white,so Dhruv might be grey. Both sons cannot be good.

Originally posted by Sumita18

I am not talking about connection ...Jhanvi -Dhruv indeed connect but I m just confused ðŸ˜†

Yup .. thats what the show is about 

Even I'm confused. Might be soon we will get EMA track. Dhruv is not what he seems. Though I don't want him to turn negative, he should support Jhanvi later on.