Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

I agree with everything in this post. Everything is on point. 

Its not time yet for cliche romance in Kabir-Kavya track. They should show friendship first. And bring up the Vyom issue. I really want Zain's role to increase, since i liked him in naamkarann.

Also, what you pointed out about brothers. I liked that scene where Kabir and Dhruv have a sort argument over Suman. They can really work on this brothers angle. PK has favored Kabir, but he started hating his rebeliious attitude, when Kabir joined army. Also, PK always makes fun of Dhruv, despite Dhruv trying to normalize relations between Kabir and PK. I really wish they explore this. It ties in to what many ppl on the forum feel about Dhruv being shady. 

They need to give more of Kabir character development. 

Zain is so wasted as Kabir..they used him in the promotions ..was it just Because he was popular. Zain should have been paired opposite shrenu ...he should have had druvs character and shrenu and Zains romance would have been appreciated...but Kabir kavya whole relationship is such a bore ,.they have no story. He married his friends wife with a child..And now they want to force their romance down our throats. And they are replicating so many romantic scenes that Zain had with Aditi in Naamkarann..now with tanvi  in EBSS ...but while fans drooled over Zain and Aditis romantic. Scenes ...Zain and tanvis romantic scenes are a total put off and even cringeworthy...AND both the actors and makers are desperate to get the viewers to accept and like Zain and tanvi together ...but it’s clearly not going to happen..trps are falling like hot cakes....

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Zain is so wasted as Kabir..they used him in the promotions ..was it just Because he was popular. Zain should have been paired opposite shrenu ...he should have had druvs character and shrenu and Zains romance would have been appreciated...but Kabir kavya whole relationship is such a bore ,.they have no story. He married his friends wife with a child..And now they want to force their romance down our throats. And they are replicating so many romantic scenes that Zain had with Aditi in Naamkarann..now with tanvi  in EBSS ...but while fans drooled over Zain and Aditis romantic. Scenes ...Zain and tanvis romantic scenes are a total put off and even cringeworthy...AND both the actors and makers are desperate to get the viewers to accept and like Zain and tanvi together ...but it’s clearly not going to happen..trps are falling like hot cakes....

I totally agree with you ..Dipti is not using Zain as Kabir properly in the show , he could have been used so well and powerful because he is  good actor  ..Do not know why ..Shrenu and Zains  chemsitry could have worked so well in this show  but anyways ...jo nahi hai uska kuch nahi kar sakte  but i still like them as Devar -Bhabhi .... Devar-Bhabhi Tashan could have worked also .. Mila BJKT

I like Kabir but do not know why Kabir is only used as romanciing taking care of his friends wife and Kid ?? Kabir-Kavya-Vyon Plot is indeed very boring and on top of that they made Vyom Double Agent and Kavya did not know about that at all .. She never suspected her own husband but when she entered in Mittal house she started suspecting something wrong about Suman ..investigation started hehe.... I thought it was kabir who should have done all these but makers are busy making him feel guilty about Vyom Truth hiding from Kavya , falling , tripping, catching , eye lock ,hair flying .. i mean it looks so  forced ..Another thing Kavya never remembered her husband Vyom when she entered in the house and suddenly when she saw Army man , she started thinking about vyom getting bravery award for his secrifice for the country .. her vyom chanting started ...Its just so weak .plot 

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sumita18

I totally agree with you ..Dipti is not using Zain as Kabir properly in the show , he could have been used so well and powerful because he is  good actor  ..Do not know why ..Shrenu and Zains  chemsitry could have worked so well in this show  but anyways ...jo nahi hai uska kuch nahi kar sakte  but i still like them as Devar -Bhabhi .... Devar-Bhabhi Tashan could have worked also .. Mila BJKT

I like Kabir but do not know why Kabir is only used as romanciing taking care of his friends wife and Kid ?? Kabir-Kavya-Vyon Plot is indeed very boring and on top of that they made Vyom Double Agent and Kavya did not know about that at all .. She never suspected her own husband but when she entered in Mittal house she started suspecting something wrong about Suman ..investigation started hehe.... I thought it was kabir who should have done all these but makers are busy making him feel guilty about Vyom Truth hiding from Kavya , falling , tripping, catching , eye lock ,hair flying .. i mean it looks so  forced ..Another thing Kavya never remembered her husband Vyom when she entered in the house and suddenly when she saw Army man , she started thinking about vyom getting bravery award for his secrifice for the country .. her vyom chanting started ...Its just so weak .plot 

exactly ..it looks like kavya never loved her husband ..she’s able to move on so quickly ...and accept Kabir and his family ..so kavya as a character is not appealing to me at all. We watch tv shows for entertainment and I still enjoy  the ultra romantic love stories ...where the hero and heroine have this mind blowing love story ...so Kabir and kavya live story doesn’t hold any interest for me...but yes jaanvi Dhruv love story has a lot of potential..she was just bent in revenge and never planned on falling in love ..but it still happens ..so their love story will be interesting ..but it would have been great if Zain had druvs role ..maybe the trps would have come in then..because lots of people wanted shrenu and Zain together ..

Sumita18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

exactly ..it looks like kavya never loved her husband ..she’s able to move on so quickly ...and accept Kabir and his family ..so kavya as a character is not appealing to me at all. We watch tv shows for entertainment and I still enjoy  the ultra romantic love stories ...where the hero and heroine have this mind blowing love story ...so Kabir and kavya live story doesn’t hold any interest for me...but yes jaanvi Dhruv love story has a lot of potential..she was just bent in revenge and never planned on falling in love ..but it still happens ..so their love story will be interesting ..but it would have been great if Zain had druvs role ..maybe the trps would have come in then..because lots of people wanted shrenu and Zain together ..

Its all writers and makers fault thats what i can say ...

Bold  I agree but  ...Dipti Knows the best ..But she has to make Kabir stronger now rather than keep using him for LS ..He is playing Kabir character also. he can pull Kabir if writers will give importance along with LS 

I do not mind Shrenu-Zain as Bhabhi -Devar role and i just hope we get to see them onscreen in one frame ..

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Montage changed and today's episode was full of kabir-kavya was expecting lots of drama today but its going to happen on monday. . . .. I watched it on HS morning itself but was waiting to see it on tv and actually i thought kabir-kavya needed time for chemistry and today's scene was for that only but i couldn't find it. . . May be i m wrong but still i agree with shrezain fans and i now i understand why they wanted that. . . . . And there's no doubt that no one can beat shrenu in emotional scene after watching kavya's emotional scene today but still will wait for the same to watch on monday

Sumita18 thumbnail

Indian Audiece might not giving be Rating but UK audience made this show HIT .. its a at number 2 on Star plus  -UK ..Thursday Episode.. It rocked ... Jhanvi- PK was too good... 

https://www.bizasialive.com/overnights-star-plus-stays-to-on-thursday-in-uk/

Star Plus’ share was at 0.12%, followed by Sony TV with 0.07%, Colors Rishtey and Aaj Tak with 0.06%, Geo TV with 0.05%, Hum TV, PTC Punjabi, ABP News, NDTV 24×7 and New Vision TV with 0.04%, Star Bharat, Colors and Dunya News with 0.03%, ZEE TV and ARY News with 0.02%.

Star Plus’ biggest attractions were ‘Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’ with 46,600 viewers, followed by ‘Ek Bhram’ at 18:30 with 34,600 viewers, ‘Kullfi Kumarr Bajewala’ at 20:30 with 24,800 viewers and ‘Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai’ at 21:30 with 21,000 viewers.