Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Lol it is top in UK but look at Indian audiences.. Complete opposite 😢

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: AnnStyles

Lol it is top in UK but look at Indian audiences.. Complete opposite 😢

Yes but good it’s consistent ( heading saying 0.6 n inside .7 ) what is the correct ??

I m enjoying the show until it’s on air 

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Not surprising, given the wasted week,  with the creepy driver 

DivzOnAir thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Amy142

Not surprising, given the wasted week,  with the creepy driver 

Episodes 28 and 29 are the only ones I enjoyed this week. Just my opinion, I think the show got back on track with these two episodes, hopefully the trp audience feel the same way too. *fingers crossed*

Edited by DivzOnAir - 4 years ago
shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Dont know why but i guess trp audience is not likikg a justified villian they i think they just want a white lead gets harrassed by negative her own people turning against her still she will do good for them. . . . . They would have been happy if janhvi would take badla for ishani from kavya and how kavya kabir will get justice.  They dont like a daughter taking revenge for the injustice done to her father. . 

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Don't care abt Trps. Going to enjoy the show until  it airs.

Loving shrenu,Ishaan,amma,Shail,ishaani,aarush .

Sumita18 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: kala16

Don't care abt Trps. Going to enjoy the show until  it airs.

Loving shrenu,Ishaan,amma,Shail,ishaani,aarush .

me too πŸ€—

Sumita18 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: shruzzy

Dont know why but i guess trp audience is not likikg a justified villian they i think they just want a white lead gets harrassed by negative her own people turning against her still she will do good for them. . . . . They would have been happy if janhvi would take badla for ishani from kavya and how kavya kabir will get justice.  They dont like a daughter taking revenge for the injustice done to her father. . 

I think Show started with good rating ..PK and Jhanvi was very powerful ... then it went down..

Why Will Jhanvi will take badla for Ishani for kavya  ??? ...its Kabir who married Kavya ..Kavya and Kabir get justice for what ?????  

Ofcourse Audience wont like Strong Female character doing justice for her father ....Audience is not liking Forced Romance also ( including Jhanvi-Dhruv)  ...Weak plot of Kavya-Kabir- Vyom ( army plot ) , its very hard to digest and it was sensitive matter and Makers did not put too much effort on this track ....But still I am liking this show and it worth watching and it is one of the top 5 show in UK..kahi to yeh show acha chal raha hai...No one can force audience to watch something they do not like or not their cup of tea..

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

What is the genre of this show?. Thriller or family drama or romance.πŸ˜•

The makers should have copied the original show completely or they have to modify the story in an interesting way. But nothing doing. πŸ˜‘

Still the affected character Jaanvi didn't pluck even a single grass. But she starts to love and care her husband. She gets confusion or jealous on the things which her husband recalled something. Great joke.😈 (I think extramarital affair track is on the way ) . I don't like to watch Jaanvi who feels for her useless husband. 

She can try to attack PK in public but she couldn't remove the cheap character Manohar. 

I can't understand why Jaanvi character is being shown as a middle aged woman . She is just a house wife not a politician.πŸ˜•

I can enjoy Jaanvi's bold actions. At the same time I am irritated too much when nothing can be done by her. πŸ˜‘

If this show moves in this way it will reach 0.1 rate so soon. 

PS. I thought that I have a chance to watch Shrenu's different types of actings. I can't watch her in a useless role. I am done with this character.