Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SadhanaV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I have followed Mohit in all of his shows and I feel that he has made it as Vedant it's One of his best works he has lived Vedant and bought him soo alive.  I feel I saw the real Mohit in parts of the show especially the scene where his father berates him and blames him for the death of his brother 

Dia was the suprise package I loved her as Kainaaz she did complete justice to her . I am totally in love with this pairing and would love to see them collaborate again in a new show or film

The hotel scene and terrace scenes are my favourite 

Cute Seher was adorable in each and every scene. 

I've seen Kaafir many times already 

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I watched Kaafir a few days back. It was a bit slow and at places , the pace of it could have been a little tighter but I loved it other wise. I'm fairly nit picky about tv shows and web series . I quit whenever I get bored or don't like something. So it's quite a big thing for me to finish a web series. Kaafir is one of the few Indian web series that I've watched in full.

Another Kashmir based show after Haq se. The cinematography was amazing. It looked the right amount of melancholic or ominous at times. Direction was quite good.

Mohit was exceptional. He was terrific and effortless and real as Vedant Rathod. Hope to see him doing so much more good roles after Kaafir. He's the right combination of classic good looks and stellar acting talent. Couldn't wait to see what he brings next to the table  . Vedant was quite a character. He's good and vulnerable and deep and I loved his scenes with his father the most. Mohit was simply the best in them.

Dia Mirza was really good as Kainat too. 

I liked the ending very much because they didn't give them a contrived happy ending. Vedant and Kainat love each other but they don't belong together. It was graceful and sweet how they parted ways. 

There are things in the script that I did guess will happen. Like I always suspected that Seher is a product of rape , right after she had that conversation with her husband when he remarried and Kainat went to her house. 

Lastly,  I'm happy that finally Indian web series platform is exploring such different topics , other than the usual sex , crime , thriller, murder mystery or crap horror or rich spoiled brats so called love affairs. 

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
A special mention to the title song " Dil Kaafir." Quite obsessed with the song . Such a beautiful soulful tune and the lyrics are so apt for the concept . Listening to it on loop since last few days.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: HeartQuake

A special mention to the title song " Dil Kaafir." Quite obsessed with the song . Such a beautiful soulful tune and the lyrics are so apt for the concept . Listening to it on loop since last few days.

Me too love the Title Track a lot.. ❤️ and I’m also listening to it in loop since 1 week.. 😳

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzwYAQTZLNs

Edited by Swetha-Sai - 4 years ago