Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

i never noticed any body doubles being used how do you guys notice all this and when. đŸ˜•

Anuka3 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abha981

It is no more about my post n all. The bully gang is getting sadistic pleasure by insulting me. Respect must be two way process right. I cant be quiet if they just start bashing me. I didint like the present look of shaheer as he is dropdead gorgeous and he is looking tired and worn out. Yes i expect people to respond but bashing i wasnt expecting. 

If you make a such post on an open forum, you would expect little bashing. I agree, RESPECT is a two way process. I would like to know where the word ‘RESPECT’ exists in your post and your replies. Calling out names, jobless, bully gang and you expect us to sympathize with you. Dont play a victim card here. If you think we are bullying you then you are doing the same. 

abha981 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anuka3

If you make a such post on an open forum, you would expect little bashing. I agree, RESPECT is a two way process. I would like to know where the word ‘RESPECT’ exists in your post and your replies. Calling out names, jobless, bully gang and you expect us to sympathize with you. Dont play a victim card here. If you think we are bullying you then you are doing the same. 

So you accept you are bashing me. Who are you to decide this posts requires bashing. And you are still stuck here. Please go on drool on shaheer in at. Please give me a  break. 

Anuka3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abha981

So you accept you are bashing me. Who are you to decide this posts requires bashing. And you are still stuck here. Please go on drool on shaheer in at. Please give me a  break. 

I am Nobody to bash you dear Abha. I am sorry for hurting your sentiments and for personal attacks. Sorry for being rude to you and continuously bullying you. Mujhe Maaf kardo❤️ 

swahidantli thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Guys, while I read all that is being commented on shaheers looks and how tired he looks, but I actually wanted to tell you guys, I have met him personally and trust me, he looks much much much better and fresh than what he looks on the camera. I am not sure as to why doesn't the camera project him appropriately but if you actually see him in person, he looks amazing and as fresh as his previous shows. 

Anuka3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swahidantli

Guys, while I read all that is being commented on shaheers looks and how tired he looks, but I actually wanted to tell you guys, I have met him personally and trust me, he looks much much much better and fresh than what he looks on the camera. I am not sure as to why doesn't the camera project him appropriately but if you actually see him in person, he looks amazing and as fresh as his previous shows. 

He  never looked dull to me in any way neither in his previous show nor now. But ty so much swadi, now people will stop criticizing him for his laooks at now. Btw how lucky you got to meet him. 

Yrhpk.2126 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Shaheer is always handsome ..he is soo cute..peoplewho are criticizing shahher has their own views..but for me shaheer is best and i love him

swahidantli thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes indeed. Even I don't think that he looks dull. The only thing is that the camera definitely doesn't do justice to his looks 😂 and I met him in the heat after a cricket match. Definitely not the best time to test his looks. But even if then he looked so bright and fresh, I am sure generally he would look even better. 

Krpkab_superfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

That is so lucky for you to have been able to meet him. I thought so too since in DEM (you all can watch any episode online ) just a few months back he looked flawless and I used to love how both he and Sonarika used to look together. Hence I feel there is something with the lighting of this show that in some scenes his looks may be getting compromised. I don’t think so but for those who believe he looks tired that could be a reason.

abha981 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krpkab_superfan

That is so lucky for you to have been able to meet him. I thought so too since in DEM (you all can watch any episode online ) just a few months back he looked flawless and I used to love how both he and Sonarika used to look together. Hence I feel there is something with the lighting of this show that in some scenes his looks may be getting compromised. I don’t think so but for those who believe he looks tired that could be a reason.

Yeah that could be a reason. Well ramzan ends in a week. So that fasting reason will no more be applied. Let's see if his looks improve.