abha981 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Kunals crocodile tears huh.... I hate this meenu ka munna now more than ever. Who just runs away from a conversation like that. And wth shaheer looks so worn out and tired. Why is that so. If he loves indonesia so much y is he wasting his time and viewers time. Angry on everybody... Rant over. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gmgm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Calm down..Let the show settle down a bit...Things will soon fall in the place... it's just starting up...

Krpkab_superfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I respect your views but two things.

Kunal is a character who is devoted to his family but only thinks about himself.

Secondly, Shaheer has not been to Indo for weeks now. I guess he is shooting along with his fast and hence the tiredness is showing.

Kanna777 thumbnail

Shaheer is doing Fasting along with Shooting 

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Chill the man himself has lost a good 8 to 10 kgs.  He was toned up for DEM, those iron man suits and mughal ethnic wear could not be carried well on a slender frame

As Abir he has definitely knocked down all the kilos  The skin has loose texture and elasticity. If he puts on weight, tones himself he will definitely much better 

If you also check, his hair had a good sheen it isn't there now, Thick hair makes a lot of difference to our features.  He should do something about it. 

And if he is fasting for 12 hrs, his diet also is out of the window..its very humid in Mumbai even Ac.

But i like whatever he has to offer, suits his Abir personality.  His character is very casual. NGO owners or artists do not dress like corporates even in the real world.

Anuka3 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey, he will be going soon but currently is still in India shooting non stop and fasting at the same time. Give him a little credit for that will you. Working outdoor in that heat and wearing 3/4 layers of clothes, its not easy. After all an actor is a human being as well. He knows his priorities and have always believed in delivering best performance. 

Anuka3 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

And sorry if i came across as rude, that was my little rant too. We have to realise that actors are as human as we are and get tired and worn out. 

Edited by Anuka3 - 4 years ago
Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

My apologies too.  Although pretty okay to rant.  I have spoken from a personal point or view where having fed myself with junk, no sleep and not really taking care of myself. Therefore after a certain age everything comes out with interest 

As you grow up, abnormal stress levels, work and performance pressure adds up. Actors do have a personal life too, if there no peace within yourself and if one tends bottle up everything ( i think he is a very pvt person), all these all channelise one way or the other on your face and body.

For an actor apart from work, face and all over all personality all matter. It is upto them to work a way out.  I think many fans in the past two or three months have commented either about his looks or weight.  The hair cut is also very much due.

abha981 thumbnail

Edited by abha981 - 4 years ago
abha981 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anuka3

And sorry if i came across as rude, that was my little rant too. We have to realise that actors are as human as we are and get tired and worn out. 

Yes it was quite rude. Being rude and then say sorry is the best way out isnt it.