Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

She is entitled to have an opinion . 

And why is anyone judged on where they stand on their career ladder???

That is a wrong way of looking at life. So if tomorrow a homemaker writes an opinion, she will be called "attention seeker" coz she is not a career woman and doesn't earn money or a farmer who may be at the bottom if the money train .

Cmon , just coz she is not as successful , doesn't mean she cannot put forth her thoughts and opinions on things and issues.

Career is only a miniscule part of your life, that shouldn't be the criteria on judging a person.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: Phenomenal_One

c grade 😆

bhai sangram to itna shareef sa ha is ko kaise jhelta ha 

Sangram is a con-artist as well. He claims to be a gold-medalist but he isnt lol.....when he was on BB, someone checked all official records and found his name to be nowhere to be found on such records. 

There is a pic of him with Modi in 2015 for some competition he won, but before that he was a struggling athlete. 

Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Lol yeah it's so easy to sit on your privileged life n  preach about how sati was great n all in a world where rammohan Roy has  eradicated sati. I would HV loved to see how she'd HV preached this stuff in a world where sati was still  practiced.

Rammohan Roy went against a whole society to do something that I as a woman have immensely benefited from. Sati or satidaho paratha as practiced in bengal,was more evil than anyone can imagine. I'd suggest reading more about the history of Bengal,kulin bramhinism here, satidaho n rammohan Roy before spewing nonsense. In fact the main catalyst in his determination to eradicate it was that a bramhin father himself came to him n cried how he couldn't save his daughter from being sati , as the little girl cried n cried to him till she was burnt. How can anyone sane think it's a good ritual is beyond me.

I also don't understand this hatred towards the Bengali social workers ,first breaking Vidyasagar statue,then now rammohan Roy. Even if the guy was some British chamcha as she says,he used the association to save a hell lot of women. How's that bad I don't understand

Edited by Charaiveti - 5 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: tina59

She is entitled to have an opinion . 

And why is anyone judged on where they stand on their career ladder???

That is a wrong way of looking at life. So if tomorrow a homemaker writes an opinion, she will be called "attention seeker" coz she is not a career woman and doesn't earn money or a farmer who may be at the bottom if the money train .

Cmon , just coz she is not as successful , doesn't mean she cannot put forth her thoughts and opinions on things and issues.

Career is only a miniscule part of your life, that shouldn't be the criteria on judging a person.

I agree. Questions marks can surely be raised over intent and views. But implying that only career-oriented or successful people can put forth their opinions is wrong. 

Some people just need to be ignored. This woman is one of them.

Edited by Wistfulness - 5 years ago
MainHeroineHoon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

And she is a woman.🤦‍♀️

RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

I agree. Questions marks can surely be raised over intent and views. But implying that only career-oriented or successful people can put forth their opinions is wrong. 

i do not agree...

the problems are not with her views..the problem is the way she puts it, a classy person know should definitely know the way out but her ways screams and shout LOUD for attention. . they are lesser successful or known people than her on twitter which may or may not agree with her views but they know how to put that up. Her idea has only about spreading hate and venom since day 1

Anyways she has around 138 K followers there, there r people who may be following her trash and urmm...even believing it. anything's possible in this country LOL

ibnbattuta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ibnbattuta

I'm going to copy here what I wrote in CC.

I've read that this practice was most prevalent in Bengal, and surrounding areas like Bihar and Up somewhat. Completely nonexistent in North East.. punjab. Rajasthan..kashmir..gujarat and south India. 

Even today data shows maximum widows in Vrindavan are Bengali left there by greedy relatives to usurp their property wealth etc.

There is a special way widows were treated in Bengal with all the certified rituals if they weren't shipped off to Vrindavan. Even today once can spot some old bent women wearing a single white cloth draped loosely around their bodies...doing all the cooking of the house...while themselves surviving on niramish....treated no better than as a glorified slave.

And hush hush...but the prettiest and youngestablished widows were sent to Sonagachi and other areas to service the white troops and officers.  No wonder Bengal had literally the biggest brothels...and still does today....even Bangladesh brothels are famous today...n

Guess everyone is clueless about real history. This is how you collate and triangulate things, not rely on one cooked up incident from fake history of Alexander times written by East India Company clerks. 

In Punjab, HP, Haryana...there was practice of chaddar chadhauna....where the younger brother would marry the widow. In Kashmir, there was no such practice. Neither in south India or north east. And nor in Rajasthan where women keep ghoonghat from elders even at home today. Ask why maximum widows in Vrindavan are Bengali? And why biggest wh o rehouses used to be near Company headquarters near Kolkata/Bengal?

And why all these Brahmo Samajis were Company officials kith and kin.

So no replies huh. How come all the Holier than Thou forum Bengali liberals are silent now?

They're always the first ones to raise questions on Hinduism. There are no instances of sati in the puranas or any of the epics. Few incidents which are there are poison injections. Jauhar was practise of course but no sati except in bengal where Kulin meat and beef eating brahmins were ruling. They had converted to Islam for personal benefits during Mughal rule and then supposedly converted back during Company rule albeit never giving up the meat etc and striking at the roots of Hinduism. 

They became your Banddopadhyayas...the Upadhis they're given...yes all the Bannerjees, Chatterjess and Mukherjees...who then lorded over all the other Bengalis as ekdum awwal No Bengali Brahmins. See they ate meat and beef on odd days and niramish, that means no onion, no garlic and even no masur dal on even days. So these people started these practises to usurp properties etc and Hinduism gets the blame.

No sireee, its not Hinduism its a Bengali problem. If anyone who claims to be a Hindu and then practises wrong things it does not mean Hinduism has to answer. Khot aap mein hain. Clean up your own houses before raising fingers at others as is their wont...the modern sanctimonious Bengali liberal apparent Hindu.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

She had a nice body but bad face 🤬

--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DragonBoy49

She had a nice body but bad face 🤬

Is that why you are angry ? 😆

--- 

OT: Well deserved trolling .. ⭐️

ibnbattuta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

There's the ruling clan in Karnataka...all the CMs tend to be from there-the Lingayats..they're supposed to be Shiva worshippers, very Hindu God anyone would agree right. And yet they dont practise the anthyeshti, the antim sanskar, the most important sanskar for a Hindu. They bury their dead. Now I dont want to go into their history about how they started that or what opportunities and benefits they received in return.  I mean look around....after the makers of the atomic bomb realized the power of the atom as stated in Hindu scriptures and texts....they all threw away their Bib les and T orahs and wrote in their will that they wanted to be cremated. Quoted extensively from the Gita. 

Anyway one thing is good, the Lingayats have petitioned to be recognized as a separate religion otherwise 100 years from now, the sanctimonious beings would be debating on that issue too. What I want to say is that anyone who claims to be a Hindu, whether its 1 person or a community localized in some part of the world, if they start practising wrong things for whatever reason, it does not mean that Hinduism is a problem. Your Bengali sati pratha is not a tenet of Hinduism.